Onion Bulb (Public Figure) - Cowsphere Keffals / Lucas Roberts

Public figures seen as "lolcows"

NerdShamer

Remarkable Onion
I don't understand the obssesion with hormones. They are not magic sexchange potions like an anime. If they were nobody would care if you were trans or not
Because they need an constant source of "validation," otherwise they'll either just detrans or go insane as an manchild being deprived of his favorite hobby.

Just look at half the shit that Yaniv starts.

Red Dog

Registered
In another episode of Keffals thinking that if you don't suck their disgusting gash wound you're a deranged (and failing to realize why them and co. would be lumped in with rape apologists, bigots, and misogynists).

1664262614208.png

Max Rockatansky

Registered
Hello, I am the woman that Lucas is getting really mad at and obsessing over. If you are wondering how it started it was because I made fun of Lucas's boytoy PhD candidate boyfriend breaking up with him. He didn't like that so he went after me for my looks and his fans are sending rape and death threats at me and my mother. I already posted my photo on Poast and since I livestream most know what I look like so I don't mind posting my photo here. Here is what I look like in the sun and in real life:
View attachment 20851
And this is the man calling me ugly:
View attachment 20852
I am not surprised he went after me as he went after Destiny's wife and Lauren Southern on their appearance even though Destiny's wife is a popular Instagram model and Lauren Southern is a married woman with kids. Both have husbands that are millionaires. All things that Lucas will never have. I have noticed that he has been lashing out more and more at women lately. My guess is because people making fun of him for his looks, mixed in with all those hilarious drawings of him, is starting to get under his skin.
keffals looks like a fat headbanger stuck in 1985 perpetually arguing over who's better Metallica or Megadeth

Empresa

Ladmin
I just came back from the kiwi-keffals thread and I just want to thank everyone here for not filling up this one with pages of NPC chatter like you will never be a real woman lucas , crazy dick chopper , and pedo groomer

they did make this , ill give em that
3681021-d2642edb2349bb75ea5448dfe525862b.gif

still 10 pages a day with one post worthwhile reading fuck that noise lol

【VOID】

Retired Staff
I just came back from the kiwi-keffals thread and I just want to thank everyone here for not filling up this one with pages of NPC chatter like you will never be a real woman lucas , crazy dick chopper , and pedo groomer

View attachment 20984
That's why I stopped lurking the Sideshow thread. Used to check it every day looking for troons to dox, I haven't checked it in probably 3 or 4 months.

delphi

refugee
Hellovan Onion

View attachment 20984
/snow/ is disappointed that Josh hasn't renamed the site keffalfarms.

I agree with you about the YWNBAW, shit. It gets old very quickly.

【VOID】

Retired Staff

No one is willing to admit it, but it's just karma whoring. Someone says something that gets an above average amount of interactions and then people mimic it hoping to get the same kind of interaction and unfortunately it works. Kind of the definition of an echo chamber TBH, when a closed off group becomes so homogenous that people just repeat the "correct" opinions on autopilot and when even the same jokes are told in novel ways they don't even register it and lash out.
🤷‍♂️ Creativity and cleverness aren't rewarded; repeating the same joke for the 100000th time is, so that's what the dopamine sluts on KF do.

ChaoticPizzaParty

Baby Onion
Oh if you want how bad Lucas' mindset is, there is this fucking monstrosity that is just horrid.

There is a comment on his channel saying this;
Screenshot 2022-09-28 at 17.46.34.png

So they think this is this;

When said song literally sounds like this but with double bass

I find Lucas' weird bot audience far more interesting than Lucas's because they are on a different plane of existence.

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
Fuff has new video out about Tenderqueers
fuf1.png
Which are (IYDAK)
tq.png
Some replies:
fuf2.png

fuf3.png

fuf4.png
Comrade, we cannot allow the pollution of counter-revolutionary Tenderqueer scum.

tl/dr: Kerfuffels response to KF being back up (and their thread being open, very busy btw) is to... do the typical leftist thing: Turn on your own. Fuff seems to be going on a purity drive.

Remember: The. Left. ALWAYS. Eats. Itself.

Boobie Bomb

Hellovan Onion
Fuff has new video out about Tenderqueers
View attachment 21126
Which are (IYDAK)
View attachment 21130
Some replies:
View attachment 21127

View attachment 21128

View attachment 21129
Comrade, we cannot allow the pollution of counter-revolutionary Tenderqueer scum.

tl/dr: Kerfuffels response to KF being back up (and their thread being open, very busy btw) is to... do the typical leftist thing: Turn on your own. Fuff seems to be going on a purity drive.

Remember: The. Left. ALWAYS. Eats. Itself.
A bitch named Karen Terry. LOL

You can't make this shit up

Sprove Leader

"May you live on federated sites."
Registered

View attachment 20984

No one is willing to admit it, but it's just karma whoring. Someone says something that gets an above average amount of interactions and then people mimic it hoping to get the same kind of interaction and unfortunately it works. Kind of the definition of an echo chamber TBH, when a closed off group becomes so homogenous that people just repeat the "correct" opinions on autopilot and when even the same jokes are told in novel ways they don't even register it and lash out.
🤷‍♂️ Creativity and cleverness aren't rewarded; repeating the same joke for the 100000th time is, so that's what the dopamine sluts on KF do.
The KF Keffals thread
suffering from success.jpg

Only silver lining to the neverending YWNBAW posts is that more attention will inevitably be drawn to the OP, where all the good information is.