Onion Bulb (Public Figure) - Cowsphere Keffals / Lucas Roberts

Public figures seen as "lolcows"

ChaoticPizzaParty

Baby Onion
Picking fights with people with legacies worth money is retarded. Tucker earns $35 million from Fox a year. Matt Walsh went from a professor job to a pundit in a year and stacked a ton of mainstream support. Picking a fight with Libs is stupid too because Lib's agenda is to prove the power imbalance and corrupt state of troons. Trying to deplatform them proves their point.

We know Elliot and the weird snake man were the real lifters in this and the drop-off from this is really high. If you search Keffals on Twitter, Lucas has not been mentioned or discussed in days meaning their 15 minutes is pretty much up. To be able to take on these people you need ridiculous optics and Libs is the softest but Walsh and Tucker are on another level.

Sprove Leader

"May you live on federated sites."
Registered
Lol
single.jpg

(Dead Link) (No Archives, RIP)

This wasn't just his boyfriend btw, this was his fucking fiancee, LMFAO

Here's some replies to the tweet that show it was real:
proof.jpg

Lucas's ex-fiancee btw:
averagetroon.png

OC credit @Summer

Unrelated to this, here's some infographics I made a couple weeks ago in the KF thread. The first one is about how Keffals is a groomer by his own definition of what grooming is, the second is about how Keffals was caught following a 30-follower shotacon-posting, pro-contact actual pedophile account on Twitter:
TheGroomer.png
ThePedophile.png

SlapNuts-BongWater

I slap my nuts, then rip my bong. I am a great Necromancer in my free time.
Registered
they look so happy 🤗
View attachment 20137
cocky little cunt , states they woulda just ignored it if they were just left alone lol
View attachment 20143
THIS IS NOT YOUR REFUGE
View attachment 20142
well im here to say , this is .
I haven't taken a good look at that thing Luke is staying with in Ireland until now.

This nigger literally has a face that says "I'm going to rape, kill, and eat you, and not in that order". Yet I'm supposed to believe this serial killer looking mother fucker is a "true and honest woman"? Lol get fucked you physical embodiment of cancer, not a soul fucking believes your delusions but you.

ChaoticPizzaParty

Baby Onion
The thing is they cannot stay in Ireland because their VISA is only up to 90 days. Lucas must have been exhausting to live around, the guy is a constant victim and a narc which is by far the most insufferable combo.

From what I am aware the fiance had no criminal history right? They weren't involved with the hormones, they could be ditching Lucas in order to save their career and reputation.

I do think when Lucas gets back to Canada, shit is going to get interesting fast.

FateTestarossa

Baby Onion
I just wished that the anti-kiwi farms group hadn’t picked someone as nasty and unlikeable as Keffal’s as a figurehead. His “ratio” gimmick is very very annoying and childish. Numbers don’t make something right . And twitter validates it.

Altough maybe that’s why they did it. At first glance it did seem, like keffals would be Just another trans-woman with a thread. The perfect bait.

Last edited:

youthful_ shannel

Hellovan Onion
I just wished that the anti-kiwi farms group hadn’t picked someone as nasty and unlikeable as Keffal’s as a figurehead. His “ratio” gimmick is very very annoying and childish. Numbers don’t make something right . And twitter validates it.

Altough maybe that’s why they did it. At first glance it did seem, like keffals would be Just another trans-woman with a thread. The perfect bait.
You don't understand, situations like this are a test for the mutants who "Support the Current thing", THEY need to push the normies in a direction that makes them uncomfortable so they can make sure people are still enthralled to the system that oppresses them... we saw this a lot during covidtimes. It only works if Keffals is disgusting.

still.png
I mean look at this healthy, vivacious, young woman, only a far-right, trumptard antivaxer wouldn't want the best for such a delicate flower.

Clint's Burden

Registered
Not even remotely true, there was barely any activity in May. This had only ramped up because Lucas had a press kit ready, along with 3 journalists friendly with their aims, to shut down the Farms as soon as humanly possible. The hate ramped up exponentially because you told these people "I'm going to remove your website and if I get your personal information, I'm going to get you fired."

There are good posts that debunk a lot of the claims of doxing and swatting and harassment that Lucas points to. Almost all of it happened OFF the site. This person is clearly a huckster, what pisses me the fuck off is that they actually got away with it. For now.

Last edited:

delphi

refugee
Hellovan Onion
Them drugs is making Keffals forget he is liberal
There were people who were reluctant to support keffals during the #dropkiwifarms campaign because he's regarded as "problematic" by many. He seems to have forgotten that and the results could be entertaining.

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
Fuff, seemingly short on their own idiotic tweets, replies on retweeting other idiotic tweets...
kef.pngkeff.pngkefff.pngkeffff.png
The Buck Angel one is pure "I hate you truscum for passing"