Timepace

"Out Of The Fast Lane Bitch"
Local Moderator
Feet Pics.PNG

Timepace

"Out Of The Fast Lane Bitch"
Local Moderator
Wow.
The page from 5 years ago, I remember when she had her profile setup like that. That's like after the abusive boyfriend.
When I saw that it was it already had an archive, it felt like I just opened a book that only I would find. So uncanny but interesting.

AboutToBustIn

Baby Onion

AboutToBustIn

Baby Onion
two front war

Is there a front war on both sides of Rose? Of course. I have known about serious sensitive situations she has been involved with, you don't even need to personally know her to understand because she talks about it publicly in her posts. Her ways are from mental illness and past situations. But with that being said & being very fair in making that a reminder & acknowledgment there is still one front that Rose has that can be prevented very easily with some effort involved. I can (due to personal SA) speak for the one front that is very difficult to win and that's the past, but this other one I'm referring to is one that Rose created that she can easily get rid of and then work on winning on the one that matters the most. And this front (for the 100th time) is the narcissism she spews on her posts, her manipulation, & cynical beliefs. One thing that helped me get through my hardship is taking a step outside and leaving behind what was on the screen for just some hours and reflecting on what happened, what could have happened, and where I'm at right now. Many of these quiet space sessions I had helped me breathe, get through my sexual assault, get through university, get through internship and now I'm using it to get through the process of buying a small house with a lot of paperwork and steps involved. That day when I forgot about everything, is one I can remember like it was yesterday. I mean, let's be 100% real, therapy wasn't really a thing until now and people still picked themselves up, I think when you go outside, clear your head, and cry without having to jump for joy because you realize that you are given new days and new nights, an amazing body with cool functions that we overlook and so much more, you then become this evolved form of yourself, something better than what you were the day before. I'm not religious but I did give the bible a try, and when I read it, I realized some things I didn't know before. One thing is for sure, how amazing the universe is and whatever made it was a wonderful craftsman of such a huge place beyond our comprehension. I was always also considered the weird girl in class throughout my high school years then was home-schooled for two of those years and never really had friends just a messed up boyfriend who took advantage of me. But even after all that, I always reminded myself that I had something of a purpose so I fought hard for a scholarship and got it. I also remember that day, I was busting my ass off as a waitress but then when I got home, I was awarded with it, and I felt so good because it took me 2 weeks to complete the essay and make sure everything was the best could make it. My grandmother was also a SA victim in her youth, but she was also a very hard-working woman and I remember when I was little, she would make sure her house was clean like you could eat off of the floor. I know this is a huge dump of TL: DR but I think you get the idea so I do digress here with that personal stuff. Rose can be a strong independent woman for an era of her life that can get her up on her feet. But this battle, this line of bloodshed inside her mind is so fucking naive, selfish, and counterproductive. I get you have stalkers and creeps, yeah screw them, but dude, this calling out the people who are trying to help you is beyond stupid. This imaginative "stalker" shit just makes your situation worse. Not every man is trying to SA you, dude, like, it's like when I get home from work, I just hop on some platform and say "My coworkers are shady, like creepy, like trying to touch me kind of creepy" when in reality, when the smile at me, its to be positive and start the morning right with some charisma. And if a dude hits on me, I just become a smart ass so they get the hint. So then the female who talked to me yesterday also mentioned that Rose praises men in her discord but there was a group of girls in there that started to flirt with some of the men, so Rose banned them but before she did, for a whole week she started to be quirky toward those girls until she couldn't handle the presence of other women. Like, Rose wants to tease all the boys but then when another woman steps in and starts to get freaky with some of them, there is a problem. It's so crazy. But from experience and knowing how Rose is, this front line she has open will continue and more people will fall victim to her. Rather than closing it and working on the one that has been holding her back.

AboutToBustIn

Baby Onion

The Character Development Regression​

In the land of Rose where there stands a kingdom of knights guarding the gates and protecting their queen; there is never a day that goes by without a speech about how her rival kingdoms love putting themselves in the center of her politics. There's a problem though. Despite her promising the people she rules the improvement of the civilization & the identity of the queen which involves growth in character, she just regresses back to the classical "It's those guys over there! Yeah, they may not be a part of what we have going on here, but still, they are to be blamed for our poor towns, sewer system overflowing with piss & shit, and terrible infrastructure.". This is a fine cartoon idea waiting to happen but whatever way you spin it, however, you want to show the world, even if it involves hours upon hours of reading; Rose will just sit back in her chair behind a screen while her body slowly rots from the inside out; soaking in misery that can be avoided with some effort; saying how you are the problem for shining the spotlight without intent to harm.
I became aware of the Instagram account a week after it was made. The alias is " trigger.chann". It's easy to spot the first post and upon opening it up, there are the following words by Rose herself.
" like the times I've been abused by past relationships without consent."
" I probably deserve abuse honestly I don't understand how my partner is able to put up with me and why he's so kind to me when everyone else I was ever with tried to hurt me it's obviously something I clearly deserve so why am I being given such a comfortable lifestyle now? I don't understand."

It's good to see someone like her being put in a much better environment. Toxic relationships are nightmares that at night, turn into long-term ones. Her feeling of this comes naturally after you've been abused. It's a cold thing that happens inside your mind like you should deserve way worse, so I'm not bothered by her saying that, it's normal in victims though I must say, she should embrace what she has now because it may have been much worse than before. The problem arises when there are followers who defend her actions at every hour of the day and when there are these impulsive posts made. Then when you speak up about it in the comments, a reaction of a laughing emoji is put beside your comment. Then what happens next is (give it a day or two), she goes on to post about how it's cute that she has people blocking her, that she has stalkers, that her life is bad, and that she is not well-understood. And for the person who criticized her may have not been the trigger of this, but you for sure have contributed to the built-up rage, and self-hatred Rose releases after she feels like everything is hitting her at once, but remember, your comment was trying to be real rather than ridicule her.

Going back to character development. It obviously seems that there are none. At times it seems like maybe she decided to get off the high horse and actually consider her actions. What goes on in her mind is somewhat of a mystery. One can only draw conclusions on how she thinks. We can only understand the behavior. We know she's a narcissist, that she's a guilt tripper, leads males on, begs for stuff, likes to make fun of transexuals, and will call criticism stalking; but the beliefs and thoughts still hide behind the darkness of her mind. The first thing that I theorized about is the victim mentality she loves to play. In some of her posts about the stalkers, she tends to wonder about who these people are that are from afar. Does she remind herself about how fun it is to point the finger at them like peasants at her fence? Deep down, maybe it's something that turns her on with the feeling of being watched. Could it be that she feels like she has a defense against these imaginary people because of the knights that surround her at every minute? It's very interesting but her mindset will be one that we may never know. Second, the constant calling of cuteness to these imaginary people, and to those who put the spotlight on. It's sincere deflection with a smug. I mean, narcissists may seem unaware of their actions but then you have those that are, and when they are, in the back of their head they have to wonder how to deal with people calling out the bullshit. The way she does this is by calling us "cute" like we are some pets to her. It's also an "I'm better than you" mentality. But the mystery is, what is the insecurity that leads to all of this? What's the flame inside of her where she thinks it's a great way to cope? Third, The belief we are trying to be in the center of her world. As lolcows should know and anyone using the internet. When you go public, you are public and the eyes on you aren't just your little discord friends, it's everyone. You are a screen and the people are a line that passes by, if they find you to be interesting, they stay, if they find that you behave like an asshole, they stay but also call you out on it. It's either Rose is aware of this and wants to portray herself as ignorant or she is using this as a scapegoat for her to continue making people fall victim to her manipulation. I mean, when you post publicly, then have a group of people criticizing you then you go to post "Why do people insert themselves into my life" It doesn't make the problem go away, it pisses people off even more.

So to wrap this up. Her kingdom will continue to have its streets overflowing with piss and shit while she blames you the reader for taking what I have said into consideration. So get your "welcome to the party cookies" and sit down :D , because the ride has been very long and will be very long from here on my friend. There are some developments that I am aware of but won't discuss them until it's the right time after they are supposed to happen. For now though, in the land of rose, we just sit back and watch the shit show unfold. Just make sure to not pass the fence stalkers or the knights will come at you very hard to protect their queen with swords of deflection, shields of projection, and armor of seething.