Onion Bulb (Public Figure) - Cowsphere Katelyn Rose

Public figures seen as "lolcows"

Timepace

Greatest Fuck Up
Local Moderator
no stream yet fellas, i think she downed a whole bottle of sleep shit
or maybe just maybe, she will stream while everyone is asleep with only one creepy fuck lingering like a fart

AboutToBustIn

Baby Onion
as a former friend of rose, don't expect much. one time i wanted to play dead by daylight with her because she was and I quote "horny for gore" and mind you, i finally had a day off, she fucking ghosted me for the night then woke up the next day and said "sorry, i was masturbating then passed out"
you know, i'm taboo on telling some wild stories but you know when i finally get a night to hang out then you pull that
like she sees blood and gets wet

AboutToBustIn

Baby Onion
also, i privated the sub, i dont want it to get banned and someone did finally flag some stuff but reading what i wrote is nice

AboutToBustIn

Baby Onion
room.PNG

Timepace

Greatest Fuck Up
Local Moderator
she lives in the west of the united states so thats why but your prediction sounds about right

Pepsi Man

Savior of PepsiLand
Remarkable Onion
I can't tell if she's genuinely mentally deranged or some CIA agent playing a part
I have a hard time believing someone can unironically talk, type, and act like she does but maybe it's cus I don't lurk enough idk

Attachments

• Mental or Fedpost.jpg
    Mental or Fedpost.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 54

Timepace

Greatest Fuck Up
Local Moderator
i felt that uncanniness from her when I first learned of her. From reading the sub I found her on to reading what her friend was saying, it's so weird of her on how she acts. It's mental illness 100% but then when she talks about this partner, like I'm so curious on who this person is, could he be the future puppet master of her life? seeing she has a following and carries around schizo behavior, its something worth watching out for

AboutToBustIn

Baby Onion
i do know that she was into shrooms a while back. maybe these beliefs and actions result from it? she was always a mystery. you would know her well during the chats but when she goes offline for a bit, then goes to posts on her page, it's like shes a new person.

AboutToBustIn

Baby Onion
okay, I'm going to have to rant about this because it's so distorted.
Yes, I get where she is coming from, I remember this post like it was yesterday. But it's too general. Back when we used to do fast food service, not Irl but we did it at the same time knowing each other, she and I would come home and talk about our problems at work especially when it was so relatable. But one time when I told her about a co-worker being rude to me because I guess in his mind, he thought I was retarded for doing something a certain way, it was like she would say "Oh that sucks" but " I deal with a guy who creeps on me at work". Totally threw out what I had to deal with out the window and made it all about her. Somewhat disingenuous but okay. The reason I'm saying this is because let's say for instance, she befriends an e-girl, they get together in VC and talk about what they deal with for being an e-girl, she would probably do the same thing and make it all about her. If anything, she is doing a disservice for sticking up for them because she is really trying to get people to orbit around her more than anyone else.
Second
With it being general as fuck. What men? yeah, the creeps, the incels, the assholes. But she is also talking about me & women who call her out on her bullshit. Your dresses, cosplays, and shit that those MEN buy you are cute but it's your behavior that these people are shitting on you for. It's an out-of-touch perspective from her. I've had friends that all they did was put makeup on and post to social media while wearing very nice dresses & attire, and I would always hope for them to "woo the boys" the kind that are chill and not degenerate. But the difference between them and Rose is those friends were so kind-hearted, loved animals, adored nature, so much sympathy, even when they themselves were going through hardship and I would vent to them, they would instantly jump to my case, and push their problems aside to give me the stage. With Rose, it was like the only stage I would get from her is one that would have nails I would have to stand on just to get my voice heard.

Timepace

Greatest Fuck Up
Local Moderator
okay, I'm going to have to rant about this because it's so distorted.
Yes, I get where she is coming from, I remember this post like it was yesterday. But it's too general. Back when we used to do fast food service, not Irl but we did it at the same time knowing each other, she and I would come home and talk about our problems at work especially when it was so relatable. But one time when I told her about a co-worker being rude to me because I guess in his mind, he thought I was retarded for doing something a certain way, it was like she would say "Oh that sucks" but " I deal with a guy who creeps on me at work". Totally threw out what I had to deal with out the window and made it all about her. Somewhat disingenuous but okay. The reason I'm saying this is because let's say for instance, she befriends an e-girl, they get together in VC and talk about what they deal with for being an e-girl, she would probably do the same thing and make it all about her. If anything, she is doing a disservice for sticking up for them because she is really trying to get people to orbit around her more than anyone else.
Second
With it being general as fuck. What men? yeah, the creeps, the incels, the assholes. But she is also talking about me & women who call her out on her bullshit. Your dresses, cosplays, and shit that those MEN buy you are cute but it's your behavior that these people are shitting on you for. It's an out-of-touch perspective from her. I've had friends that all they did was put makeup on and post to social media while wearing very nice dresses & attire, and I would always hope for them to "woo the boys" the kind that are chill and not degenerate. But the difference between them and Rose is those friends were so kind-hearted, loved animals, adored nature, so much sympathy, even when they themselves were going through hardship and I would vent to them, they would instantly jump to my case, and push their problems aside to give me the stage. With Rose, it was like the only stage I would get from her is one that would have nails I would have to stand on just to get my voice heard.
did she always have a god complex?

AboutToBustIn

Baby Onion
When I first met her until she pulled the shit that she did on me, she always had one. I don't know if she had it before the abusive ex-boyfriend or if it became a thing afterwards. Her obsession with having a revolving door of friends is weird. The only reason why I was able to stay her friend for so long was because we had similar interests in subjects, bitch about what it's like to be a bitch, me trying to help her, & video games. For the majority of her friends she eventually isolates herself from them constantly, talks shit about them on her Facebook, then finds ways to get rid of them. For me, it was talking shit about me on her Discord server in my face too while praising a bunch of losers that would get banned from the server anyway. In her eyes, her friends are just pawns and gets rid of them when she sees no use in them.

Timepace

Greatest Fuck Up
Local Moderator
When I first met her until she pulled the shit that she did on me, she always had one. I don't know if she had it before the abusive ex-boyfriend or if it became a thing afterwards. Her obsession with having a revolving door of friends is weird. The only reason why I was able to stay her friend for so long was because we had similar interests in subjects, bitch about what it's like to be a bitch, me trying to help her, & video games. For the majority of her friends she eventually isolates herself from them constantly, talks shit about them on her Facebook, then finds ways to get rid of them. For me, it was talking shit about me on her Discord server in my face too while praising a bunch of losers that would get banned from the server anyway. In her eyes, her friends are just pawns and gets rid of them when she sees no use in them.
and what did you do when she did this?

AboutToBustIn

Baby Onion
I was in the middle of a project for business class when this happened. After the discord shitshow and her telling me to go fuck myself. I downed two cups of coffee and sperged out but in a silent way but then used that anger for being productive toward my project. The thing is though, I landed my internship a week after this happened. How did it affect me?
Well, to be 100% I became a seething frank bitch cunt for about a month. I developed an ego. I was still so angry about it until I found ways to dent my ego and get rid of it. It's funny because my boss said he couldn't believe how well I was at talking business, so I guess Rose doing what she did made me into a business bitch.
Like, in business, one thing I learned was to expect denial and nos but hope for yes and success. So when a customer would pull out of a sell, in my mind I was like, okay, next fuck in line please, we need to make this sell.

Timepace

Greatest Fuck Up
Local Moderator
I was in the middle of a project for business class when this happened. After the discord shitshow and her telling me to go fuck myself. I downed two cups of coffee and sperged out but in a silent way but then used that anger for being productive toward my project. The thing is though, I landed my internship a week after this happened. How did it affect me?
Well, to be 100% I became a seething frank bitch cunt for about a month. I developed an ego. I was still so angry about it until I found ways to dent my ego and get rid of it. It's funny because my boss said he couldn't believe how well I was at talking business, so I guess Rose doing what she did made me into a business bitch.
Like, in business, one thing I learned was to expect denial and nos but hope for yes and success. So when a customer would pull out of a sell, in my mind I was like, okay, next fuck in line please, we need to make this sell.
what would you do if rose became a famous lolcow?