Public figures seen as "lolcows"
Subtitle
E-Thot / Narcissist / Manipulator / Attention Whore / Makes Fun Of SA Victims

AboutToBustIn

Baby Onion
352275201_283449490701175_7094750159126883689_n.jpg

post.PNG
post 1.PNG

Likes to call out people for pointing out her narcissism. Loves to guilt-trip people into feeling bad for her. Will use her followers for money. Does not work. Lives off of parents' money. E-Begs through her facebook. Mass reports any threads on the internet making posts about her. Refuses to go get help even though her followers and her friends have told her countless times too. Has been attention whoring for 3 years. Will lead men on and use them for money and attention.
Post 2.PNG
post 4.PNG
post 3.PNG

Claims that there are stalkers after her. Thinks she is a god.
I'll post more. I know this looks like something a retard put together in very little time but I'll update this thread once I get more time to.

Mod edit, socials links:

Last edited by a moderator:

AboutToBustIn

Baby Onion
post 100.PNG

Hardly anyone is stalking her but two rejects out of 100s of followers if not more. She is referring to people such as myself who expose her for her bullshit. So if you were to make a thread like I did documenting her behavior, you're a stalker apparently.

AboutToBustIn

Baby Onion
other peoples money.PNG

The reason why she was able to get this stuff is because her followers (90% men) buy her this shit. So, she gets money from her parents, and gets money from her followers. Without having a job, stays in her house becoming pale like a ghost and is terminally online going in a downward spiral.
320260666_716320356528961_7547680638556727991_n.jpg

AboutToBustIn

Baby Onion
Like I said, I'm going to have a lot more to share here the next time I get to it. My sub reddit keeps getting banned about this bitch. I doubt kiwi farms would give this person a try. So I just now found this website which is fucking awesome btw. But if you want to look more into her shit and post about it here go ahead. But be warned, you're going to see some degenerate shit.

universe adventurer

explorer of the unknown, vast universe
Hellovan Onion
my child already failed at life lol :haha:. wait until she find out the cruel reality when her parents kick her ass out

Timepace

Greatest Fuck Up
Remarkable Onion
i looked through all of her socials and who is this partner? why are so many guys into her when she is already taken?

Timepace

Greatest Fuck Up
Remarkable Onion
If this is true, this just shows. She talks about stalkers but from what I have seen from another thread on reddit that according to this girl who I think used to be her friend, she makes a real situation more exaggerated and she will start having imaginary stalkers. if they are so into rose then haven't they been able to see the hint that she has a boyfriend? or that she uses her followers for money?

BurnerAccount333

Straightest Gay
Hellovan Onion
Honestly I feel like she probably is being stalked, stalking can get pretty bad. So bad in fact it gets to a point where no one will believe you because it's so fucked up. As someone who has dealt with a stalker personally I can tell you they do tend to insert themselves into your lives, they will follow any digital trail you leave and depending on how insane they are: They will attempt to ruin your life.

if they are so into rose then haven't they been able to see the hint that she has a boyfriend?
Have you ever seen a simp? That doesn't matter. Sure you can get those funny moments where e-thots lose a bunch of "fans" after saying they have a boyfriend or they're married but there are plenty desperate and sad men that stick around.

Timepace

Greatest Fuck Up
Remarkable Onion
You're totally right about the stalking.
Yes about the desperate, I did see in one of the comments under a post where I guy who was already married or about to get married called her queen or something or saying how hell do anything like give her more money or buy shit for her from temu. I have to find the post and when I'll do ill post this guy, and the sad thing is, The wife or fiance has no clue what's going on. I wanted to tell her but at the same time, I didn't want to get in the middle of it, let karma bite his ass.
But the thing too about the stalking is, I came from a sub reddit that looks like the creators went rogue where one of the mods was talking about how Rose will call her stalkers even though they would criticize her in order to help. Like for example, one day she was complaining about getting creeps in her DMs, and one of her followers was like "Well, saying that you want to get raped and eaten will attract that kind of stuff since its the territory you're dealing with" and then the next day she went on a rant about people not understanding her.

Not enough minerals Not enough

minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals
Hellovan Onion
Honestly I feel like she probably is being stalked, stalking can get pretty bad. So bad in fact it gets to a point where no one will believe you because it's so fucked up. As someone who has dealt with a stalker personally I can tell you they do tend to insert themselves into your lives, they will follow any digital trail you leave and depending on how insane they are: They will attempt to ruin your life.

Have you ever seen a simp? That doesn't matter. Sure you can get those funny moments where e-thots lose a bunch of "fans" after saying they have a boyfriend or they're married but there are plenty desperate and sad men that stick around.
Please, I beg you, tells us more, I'm listening.

Not enough minerals Not enough

minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals
Hellovan Onion
Don't know what to tell you besides that I like dating the mentally ill.
It is my drug, you know every day I like to wake up feeling glad there's not a knife to my throat.
Not lolcowish enough yet, but it's a good start.