Onion Bulb (Public Figure) - Cowsphere Katelyn Rose

Public figures seen as "lolcows"

Timepace

Greatest Fuck Up
Local Moderator
Don't know what to tell you besides that I like dating the mentally ill.
It is my drug, you know every day I like to wake up feeling glad there's not a knife to my throat.
okay now i'm curious
we're talking Yuno Gasai kind of mentally ill
or
jeffery dahmer ima eat your black ass kind?

Timepace

Greatest Fuck Up
Local Moderator
no wonder the sub reddit went rogue, they were spooked by a lawsuit threat
what for defamation XD, man this is lolcow behavior, it's like cyraxx threatening to sue people for making videos about him

lawsuit.PNG

Timepace

Greatest Fuck Up
Local Moderator
Guys, I just want to say. When I went out to public today, I almost tripped and my hand grabbing for something gropped a womens breast, and in the process, I accidently showed people that I actually wear panties as a man because I get off to it. I'm not going back there again. I'll just stay in my room and stroke myself.

AboutToBustIn

Baby Onion
Guys, I just want to say. When I went out to public today, I almost tripped and my hand grabbing for something gropped a womens breast, and in the process, I accidently showed people that I actually wear panties as a man because I get off to it. I'm not going back there again. I'll just stay in my room and stroke myself.
hey time pace, thanks for telling me about this. Yeah, we did basically fuck up the sub reddit because we kept getting so many messages from the followers. i did also see the comment about the offical documents. she can't sue, what kind of shit is that, is that either her or just a simp.
thanks for helping with the posts

Timepace

Greatest Fuck Up
Local Moderator
hey time pace, thanks for telling me about this. Yeah, we did basically fuck up the sub reddit because we kept getting so many messages from the followers. i did also see the comment about the offical documents. she can't sue, what kind of shit is that, is that either her or just a simp.
thanks for helping with the posts
no problem. thats what happens when you try to help those that can't be helped. they get their ego dented or something then just put their issues on a text message to you. Rose seemed to change after you guys made the sub. it seems like she's less impulsive about her rants and posts but it makes me wonder, what does she think now since you guys put all that stuff on the sub? well she doesn't know about this so, maybe we have an upper hand without the annoying messages. I'll keep this up to date. I'm so glad I found your stuff though. I never seen an alternative girl so out of touch so now I'm a fucking incel

AboutToBustIn

Baby Onion
I'm really surprised that the sub hasn't been banned yet. The first time we tried, it was banned on the first day and I was just making my posts without harsh words in them. Then this one was of course having flags on everything I did post about but when it was decided to have it nuked intentionally, it's still up.

AboutToBustIn

Baby Onion
wtf.PNG

this is where Rose was trying to make a joke out of a serious situation. The context is, that I made posts trying to sympathize with Rose since she was abused but in return, she decided to flag comments under the rule of no harassment as a distasteful troll

Timepace

Greatest Fuck Up
Local Moderator
You can't sympathize with her. She's a narcissist. She gets handed free shit. This partner that she teases at the beginning of her Instagram posts must have plans to use her as a puppet. I don't see her finding a knight in shining armor if she's surrounded by horny men. A long list of types actually. Some with motives behind their innocent loving interactions. Some who want to use her since she has a following. Some that have similar issues like she does but doesn't understand what an emotional relationship actually and will just trama bond with her. I mean, many times in the pasts she talks about "oh, i have no emotions because i'm so broken" I can't see some dude wanting to date her with 100% authentic intentions for love, if so, he's going to have a miserable time (as she would put, "putting up with me). She sits on her ass all day. Her hyped-up streamer ark didn't even fucking last a pissing session. Who would want to be with someone who is so lazy, free loads, goes on rants about how much life sucks and how people are disgusting. Imagine you're a dude right. You go work, maybe even bust your ass, yeah you fuck her every now and then but that gets boring because you're fucking a literal corpse, then all she does is wanting to be inside a room all day. Yeah she goes out but everytime she does it's whole project she makes out of it, so petty, and for some reason always gets hurt for just walking. What a fucking clown

AboutToBustIn

Baby Onion
You can't sympathize with her. She's a narcissist. She gets handed free shit. This partner that she teases at the beginning of her Instagram posts must have plans to use her as a puppet. I don't see her finding a knight in shining armor if she's surrounded by horny men. A long list of types actually. Some with motives behind their innocent loving interactions. Some who want to use her since she has a following. Some that have similar issues like she does but doesn't understand what an emotional relationship actually and will just trama bond with her. I mean, many times in the pasts she talks about "oh, i have no emotions because i'm so broken" I can't see some dude wanting to date her with 100% authentic intentions for love, if so, he's going to have a miserable time (as she would put, "putting up with me). She sits on her ass all day. Her hyped-up streamer ark didn't even fucking last a pissing session. Who would want to be with someone who is so lazy, free loads, goes on rants about how much life sucks and how people are disgusting. Imagine you're a dude right. You go work, maybe even bust your ass, yeah you fuck her every now and then but that gets boring because you're fucking a literal corpse, then all she does is wanting to be inside a room all day. Yeah she goes out but everytime she does it's whole project she makes out of it, so petty, and for some reason always gets hurt for just walking. What a fucking clown
even when I did that one long ass wall text about how she always regresses with any improvements, you can tell the seething was so hard with the simps. I'm pretty sure she reads through all of them. Nothing is said much more about the sub reddit then. But she loves to flag everything though to feel like shes in the right.

Not enough minerals Not enough

minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals
Hellovan Onion

AboutToBustIn

Baby Onion
she might actually use her mic and play a game but how long will that last? everything is about "me, me, me". you mentioned her making a project out of just walking, well guess what, one of her incels made art for her and she's praising it today. i don't see the streaming lasting much long. she will put in effort tonight and it actually being good then the next stream will be back to just sitting there doing nothing, or after this stream she will do 1 or 2 streams and just stop

Timepace

Greatest Fuck Up
Local Moderator
man. i need to get someone to draw me for when every time i take a shit
then have some random guy behind me thinking about chocolate in a thought bubble