Joshua Moon the owner of Kiwifarms

cjöcker

Remarkable Onion
For someone who has had only one job, to be the computer-toucher for one specific website where he controls everything, the hardware, software, the lot, and to have learnt next to nothing about how the hardware actually works is frankly embarassing. Maybe it's not his association with kiwi farms that's keeping null from getting a real job. Maybe he's just a complete window-licking tard and he gets weeded out at the interview.
He used to develop payroll software for some company in Australia and he gave that up to run his forum which at the time primarily focused on DN and Chris. He gave up a well paying job to run a website about an autistic weirdo and 2 speds who think they're supersoldiers.

He's also a terrible programmer. Look at infinity-next. My favorite example of him being a shit programmer is probably this file I cisad spend hours picking it apart. One thing I can remember off of the top of my head is the way he does SQL aggregates causing a race condition clusterfuck and he also accesses the Request object IN A FUCKING LISTENER. YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO DO THAT STUFF IN THE CONTROLLER.

Noghoul

An Onion Among Onions
"Please guys stop saying the n word, it's bad for my search engine results, stop saying it or I will have to filter it like the k word, and yes, I'm looking at you @SIGSEGV and @EKotch"
josh irl.jpg

He used to develop payroll software for some company in Australia and he gave that up to run his forum which at the time primarily focused on DN and Chris. He gave up a well paying job to run a website about an autistic weirdo and 2 speds who think they're supersoldiers.

He's also a terrible programmer. Look at infinity-next. My favorite example of him being a shit programmer is probably this file I cisad spend hours picking it apart. One thing I can remember off of the top of my head is the way he does SQL aggregates causing a race condition clusterfuck and he also accesses the Request object IN A FUCKING LISTENER. YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO DO THAT STUFF IN THE CONTROLLER.
calm down computer-touching autistic weirdo

SSF2T Old User

No Super Combos Necessary
Hellovan Onion
If ever I wish OF had a "Lunacy" sticker, it would be now, because this would be the perfect time to use it. IT (at least in my neck of the woods) are ALWAYS rotating/swapping/firing people these days, so for anyone in tech to keep their job should count their blessings. For Null to go "nah, fuck this!" is something I can't even comprehend. You would think "high paying cool career" would be #1, or at least top 5, on anyone's priority list.

Noghoul

An Onion Among Onions
If ever I wish OF had a "Lunacy" sticker, it would be now, because this would be the perfect time to use it. IT (at least in my neck of the woods) are ALWAYS rotating/swapping/firing people these days, so for anyone in tech to keep their job should count their blessings. For Null to go "nah, fuck this!" is something I can't even comprehend. You would think "high paying cool career" would be #1, or at least top 5, on anyone's priority list.
>this is what wageslaving cucks unironically believe

EKotch

Efrikan is a portmanteau of Erika and Afrikan. also Ash take your meds.
Baby Onion
"Please guys stop saying the n word, it's bad for my search engine results, stop saying it or I will have to filter it like the k word, and yes, I'm looking at you @SIGSEGV and @EKotch"
View attachment 2190

calm down computer-touching autistic weirdo
bruh (nice sim of null tho, seriously... i used to love playing this game :D)
but fine, i shall not use the word 'nigger' much in normal convos... i shall instead mainly use it when im NIGGERposting... and also whenever i make an alex joke... not

Niggo Mortensen

Baby Onion
This assumes he had a choice. When it comes to getting rid of someone, most employers will give the employee an option of quitting or getting fired. Quitting allows the employee to save face and the employer doesn’t have to deal with any unemployment claims.

SSF2T Old User

No Super Combos Necessary
Hellovan Onion
This assumes he had a choice. When it comes to getting rid of someone, most employers will give the employee an option of quitting or getting fired. Quitting allows the employee to save face and the employer doesn’t have to deal with any unemployment claims.
From my experience, there's two reasons why someone would quit a job.
  1. If an employer wanted to force someone to quit, they would make sure to make their lives a living hell by imposing asinine restrictions/rules to their daily routine, or just be a general dick to that person overall.
  2. The above doesn't happen but the employee just quits by themselves anyway for whatever personal/professional reason
If he was actually fired, then it probably relates to how @cjöcker stated Josh was a terrible programmer. If all of Josh's coding kept fucking up whatever proprietary software the Australian company was using, then that could lead to the suits/higher-ups breathing down your neck VERY quickly (For the record, I'm not a coder, but my cubicle at my current job is next to two coders that are ALWAYS getting flack from people because said people expect the program to do things it wasn't built for, or some other reason that may/may-not be their fault entirely). Combine that with Josh's bad attitude and you have a recipe for a horrible employee to work with.

Deleted member 184

When Kengle, being a late Boomer/Jonser, somehow manages to not break the website as much as Jewsh, somehow has a better working site than a Millennial/Zillennial that you would think be better with technology..
*Zillennial- Someone born in the 90's, which are either late Millennials or Early Centennials
**Jonser- Someone born in the very late 50's-late 60's, either Late Boomers or Early Gen Xer's.

Noghoul

An Onion Among Onions
When Kengle, being a late Boomer/Jonser, somehow manages to not break the website as much as Jewsh, somehow has a better working site than a Millennial/Zillennial that you would think be better with technology..
*Zillennial- Someone born in the 90's, which are either late Millennials or Early Centennials
**Jonser- Someone born in the very late 50's-late 60's, either Late Boomers or Early Gen Xer's.
Don't make up words and expect us to understand you

Absolute Brainlet

Star of the City
Baby Onion
I guess then ask the community to handle it for him??? he does know he doesnt have to do everything himself right? He can just appoint someone to "head ss13 jannie" and have them deal with moderation and trannies.
No no no, you see, if JERSH can't handle it, then it has to go, no questions asked