Joshua Moon the owner of Kiwifarms
Why does the internet get itself into such a tizzy over this Roastie conspiracy theory? Most people date within their age range, if your friend dates someone too young, shame them. Stop freaking out about random "High Value Men" on social media and their bizarre dating rituals.
Angry aging roasties truly are the worst. The only language they understand is "shaming." I wonder if it has occurred to them that successful 30+ year old guys dating 18-21 year olds do not give a shit about an old lady's shrill whining. If anybody ever tried to "shame" me for my relationships, I'd laugh right in her fucking face and then smile like Jaws from James Bond.

As for Jewsh - if he's suddenly advocating for this sort of thing, he's going to make the bpd fujos on his site very mad. He's put a lot of work into catering to their whims (even banning people they don't like and giving them moderator powers) so it's a little confusing.

Attachments

• someoneyouforgottoask.jpg
    someoneyouforgottoask.jpg
    250.1 KB · Views: 37

Chrysler Building

Hellovan Onion
Why does the internet get itself into such a tizzy over this Roastie conspiracy theory? Most people date within their age range, if your friend dates someone too young, shame them. Stop freaking out about random "High Value Men" on social media and their bizarre dating rituals.

Perma-virgins addicted to their phones have nothing better to do than create power fantasies/complain about power fantasies

thefrogninja

JDANKS420
An Onion Among Onions
Josh crying Telegram has ads now. Apparently ads are bigger issue to him than needing to use a phone number to register for Telegram. Remember that the only reason he stopped using Discord is because it kept locking him out of his account and asked for a phone number.
telegram ads.png

He should generate insane amount of hype around a Telegram alternative he will be working on (coded in Rust!) for a couple months then quickly abandons and memoryholes like Sneedforo and Pride Before Fall.

Last edited:

polonium

feels later than it is
Hellovan Onion
With all his posturing about free speech and wanting the "old" internet back, I can't imagine why josh makes his off-site communication channels be discord and then telegram. Why not matrix or something, open source and self-hostable.

Is it because he doesn't know how to do it, or does he suspect his users are too stupid?

roko araneo juniora

Sheogorath is my nigger
Remarkable Onion
Interesting since the only doing that recently was Justa Grata Honoria ( aka Master Baiter ) in the Man Hate thread

Foidslam 1.jpgFoidslam2.jpg

View attachment 54657
View attachment 54658
View attachment 54659
Null went into the Woman-Hate thread to set the record straight on his views on age-gap relationships.
Like clockwork with this faggot

He gets whipped into a new radfem talking point on stream ( this time girl scout cookies being the ultimate misogynistic plot ) , and then has a PMS moment in a male centered thread after receiving blowback

universe adventurer

explorer of the unknown, vast universe
Hellovan Onion
Interesting since the only doing that recently was Justa Grata Honoria ( aka Master Baiter ) in the Man Hate thread

Foidslam 1.jpg Foidslam2.jpg
the joke write themselves :story: .

His users can't stop face (amongst other things) doxing themselves
what's interesting about this is that all they have to do to not facedox themselves is just don't post their face in PM chains and telegram group. i wonder why such a simple common sense is hard to understand for these people

Ferengi of Romania

Buy my updated Rules of Acquisition
Registered
With all his posturing about free speech and wanting the "old" internet back, I can't imagine why josh makes his off-site communication channels be discord and then telegram. Why not matrix or something, open source and self-hostable.

Is it because he doesn't know how to do it, or does he suspect his users are too stupid?
Crunklord ran a KF a matrix server, think it went the way of kiwifarms.cc. Let's face it, for all of Null's posturing as le cool and edgy interwebs techie his internet skills are on par with my grandma's. He can barely handle his own forum let alone into matrix.