Galactic Innerways

Below the wells
Hellovan Onion
39b4fe5c9cc440e1a6ec75de993c5879.jpeg

Josh in maybe a few years

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
joshyisnonce.png
Yeeeeaaaah. Just you worry about the nonces in your midst... like Isaac and all the bints who white knight him. Oh and of course the convicted baby raper Dynlo.

Remember how it's "We h8 fags n furriez", then the secret DM daisy chain gets dropped...

thefrogninja

JDANKS420
An Onion Among Onions
I read the article and there was 0 declaration that Kiwifarms was the origin of the hack. Josh is just coping about another negative article for his website. The title of the article is very clear, "Spy Site Selling Discord Messages Linked to Kiwi Farms."

It looks like the originator of the hack, Spy Pet, lying about having a Kiwifarms account and Josh appears to confirm it is the real Spy Pet by saying, "Hey @spy_pet I guess you woke for us now."
Screenshot_20240419_093729_Samsung Internet.jpg

This wouldn't be the first time Kiwifarms has associated itself with hacking, hacking groups, and hosting hacked content. 3 examples, if you will:

1. Lolcow Ethan Ralph's subscription service, Killstream.tv, was hacked leaking to doxes via users IPs and emails. Kiwifarms hosted such material and the originator of the leak joined Kiwifarms to promote it. He was even an active participant in the chat at times. For unknown reasons his account was quietly banned months after the hack. Perhaps Josh realized what a bad look it was to comingle with the hacker so publicly.
Screenshot_20210827-005826~2.pngScreenshot_20210827-005612~2.pngc1672449437e89342e29041dbffe6d17.png2f1d45192e74f82ea941cce7be16d24f.png

2. When Ralph accidentally shows his password on stream a year or two ago Kiwifarms users were happy to login to his email and post whatever they could find. This was how they realized Ralph made a quarter million dollars.
kiwifarms hacking 1.pngkiwifarms hacking 2.png

3. Owner of hacker site Raid Forum and confirmed pedophile Pompompurin had an account on Kiwifarms and used it to defend himself. You can find all the evidence of these claims in the thread below. He was also quietly banned sometime last year in 2023.
1689389839906.png1689389886344.png1689389852306.png

TLDR: Kiwifarms definitely has ties to hacking groups, gives a platform to hosting hacked material, and shifts blame into it's own hacking activities by blaming the originator. It's like justifying stealing from a store because one person busted the window and took something. Two wrongs don't make a right.

Last edited:

universe adventurer

explorer of the unknown, vast universe
Hellovan Onion
View attachment 53807
Yeeeeaaaah. Just you worry about the nonces in your midst... like Isaac and all the bints who white knight him. Oh and of course the convicted baby raper Dynlo.

Remember how it's "We h8 fags n furriez", then the secret DM daisy chain gets dropped...
use archive.today instead of ghostarchive when archiving kiwifarms threads. ghostarchive is absolutely dogshit at archiving pictures on kiwifarms

Last edited:

Stop Socking Gaylord

So bright, you can see me from space
SpergCage Resident

Chrysler Building

Hellovan Onion
I read the article and there was 0 declaration that Kiwifarms was the origin of the hack. Josh is just coping about another negative article for his website. The title of the article is very clear, "Spy Site Selling Discord Messages Linked to Kiwi Farms."

It looks like the originator of the hack, Spy Pet, lying about having a Kiwifarms account and Josh appears to confirm it is the real Spy Pet by saying, "Hey @spy_pet I guess you woke for us now."
View attachment 53809

This wouldn't be the first time Kiwifarms has associated itself with hacking, hacking groups, and hosting hacked content. 3 examples, if you will:

1. Lolcow Ethan Ralph's subscription service, Killstream.tv, was hacked leaking to doxes via users IPs and emails. Kiwifarms hosted such material and the originator of the leak joined Kiwifarms to promote it. He was even an active participant in the chat at times. For unknown reasons his account was quietly banned months after the hack. Perhaps Josh realized what a bad look it was to comingle with the hacker so publicly.
View attachment 53814View attachment 53815View attachment 53811View attachment 53810

2. When Ralph accidentally shows his password on stream a year or two ago Kiwifarms users were happy to login to his email and post whatever they could find. This was how they realized Ralph made a quarter million dollars.
View attachment 53823View attachment 53824

3. Owner of hacker site Raid Forum and confirmed pedophile Pompompurin had an account on Kiwifarms and used it to defend himself. You can find all the evidence of these claims in the thread below. He was also quietly banned sometime last year in 2023.
View attachment 53816View attachment 53817View attachment 53818

TLDR: Kiwifarms definitely has ties to hacking groups, gives a platform to hosting hacked material, and shifts blame into it's own hacking activities by blaming the originator. It's like justifying stealing from a store because one person busted the window and took something. Two wrongs don't make a right.

Imagine all tbe Serbian pizza order receiptz the hackers got

The Gays From LA

The Gays From LA Took My K.Flay Away
Hellovan Onion
Null said on the previous MATI that he's trying to get back to the US "by January [2024]", but on the most recent MATI he said "We're only a couple of months away from moving out". It seems like he actually wants to return to the US before January 2024.

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
techddos.png
lol.
techddos2.png
Top bit o' Kengle-ing, there. "I'm looking into it". That's proper tech talk, that is.
techresolve.png
"C'mon children, if we all believe in the fairy folk... reeeaaallly hard, then the broom will be able to code"

TheNotRealAsh

Literally Ashley Hutsell Jankowski Address in my banner
Hellovan Onion
>nooooo, not my religious terrorist cult! you are literally harming free speech!!
what a huge cope. reminder that free speech doesn't mean you are free from criticism and outrage. what the westboro baptist church do all day doesn't fall under free speech. they're actively trying to disrupt free speech and a civil society.
Supporting anything the WBC does should get you laughed at.

universe adventurer

explorer of the unknown, vast universe
Hellovan Onion
Last edited:

Stop Socking Gaylord

So bright, you can see me from space
SpergCage Resident
making a literal death threat in animation is a step too far for me
You do understand that the boykisser community are literal pedophile groomers though, right?
I'm all for hating furries
Big X to doubt. There isn't a person on Earth that gets their panties in a bunch about an anti zoopedo gif this much unless there's something going on.
YFW?
that-could-have-been-me-the-simpsons.gif

iFred

Registered
Null said on the previous MATI that he's trying to get back to the US "by January [2024]", but on the most recent MATI he said "We're only a couple of months away from moving out". It seems like he actually wants to return to the US before January 2024.
Why is he coming back to the States again? And when he gets here how is he going to make sure his location isn't found out?

He's in an autistic bubble and doesn't get he's one of the most hated figures on the internet. Thanks to Keffals and co he's gained more notoriety since the days when he could duck into mommy's bathroom when his bullshit comes back to haunt him. It's one thing to be in a non-English speaking country pulling strings from your pizza hovel but here he's known as the guy who bullied like a dozen trans people to death and a lot of other evil shit. All his neighbors will know who he is, every antifa in a thousand mile radius will know who he is, every trans ally high schooler who knows how to cut brake wires will know. It's way more than the group of losers he and his ball lickers fuck with directly. Maybe he thinks he can just shoot any problem that shows up to his shack but that never plays out like he's imagining.