Joshua Moon the owner of Kiwifarms
Leftover Mayo was one of my socks. I simply wanted to explain what happened to Q&A users, but to do so, I had to out myself completely.

Null has to realize that this dumb gender war horseshit is destroying the site faster than any poltisperg shit did and I don't even get why he is defending these insane BP women. They won't fuck him.
The answer is that he's pushing 40 and it only takes one look at Josh to see that he is genetic refuse. Even if he loses weight he will still look more like a pig than a man. There's no universe where he gets female attention without doing shit like this. Because he is a gamma male, the attention itself is very important to him - he's essentially looking for a bpd mommy (or a series of mommies).

A lot of men are pathetic like this, unfortunately - so Null can look around at all the other simps and, I guess, trick himself into thinking he's not pathetic for banning everybody who criticizes him over it.

Home Depot Bucket

Baby Onion
Null is gay and no one will ever convince me otherwise so I don't think fucking them is high on his priority list lol. I'm sure he realizes it, but what he's playing at I have no idea.
He does really hate women, so I'm willing to subscribe to this theory, given he has never really mentioned a girlfriend despite me knowing he could have all the BPD pussy he wanted. It gives me some things to thunk about. Do we think he might be religious? I am Catholic and sometimes Null has made some sentiments, particularly when it comes to AndroidRaptor. Is he a self-hating gay? It is all thunkful.

The answer is that he's pushing 40 and it only takes one look at Josh to see that he is genetic refuse. Even if he loses weight he will still look more like a pig than a man. There's no universe where he gets female attention without doing shit like this. Because he is a gamma male, the attention itself is very important to him - he's essentially looking for a bpd mommy (or a series of mommies).
Eh he is 32 so he isn't ancient in the grand scheme of things, but he is obese, terminally online, and has a severe anger management problem. He could still get pussy as he is internet famous, but he wouldn't know what to do with it which is why he endlessly rejects it.

Meowsolini

Discord's Best Mod
Registered

A lot of men are pathetic like this, unfortunately - so Null can look around at all the other simps and, I guess, trick himself into thinking he's not pathetic for banning everybody who criticizes him over it.
I maintain that I don't think he's an ugly guy, but I think the age factor is actually a huge part of it. His claim to fame is running a site that he has to know can't last for ever, but his name is toxic to the point he will never get hired for a normal job. No sane woman/man is going to want to be with someone with his reputation and possible long term stability (job, legal, otherwise) issues.

Null is aging and a lot of the doors that lead to a good, fulfilling life are probably permanently shut to him. I seriously doubt Null even has real friends at this point.

If I were Null looking forward to the future I'd be downright panicked.

Ashley Hutsell Jankowski

Mankind, be vigilant; we loved you.
Verified
I have trouble understanding the whole KF DM chain about this. I would think it sort of an urban legend, but so many users have said they know or took part in it...yeah, wtf...
Considering nobody has said anything about Ken posting this nightmare fuel it stands to reason every guy here is old ugly and morbidly obese like he is.

I am skinwalking Null.jpg

The Gays From LA

The Gays From LA Took My K.Flay Away
Hellovan Onion
@ipreferpickles to answer your question about "when was the last time Null was in the US"... Null claims that he hasn't been back to the US since 2018 when he moved to Ukraine.

Between the years of 2016 and 2019, I spent $20,000, my entire life's savings, to support myself during a time of near-zero income. I moved to Ukraine to reduce my personal expenses. I was banned from PayPal and a dozen different payment networks. We were kicked off RedBubble and other merchandise supply stores. We changed VPS hosts at least 100 times. I eventually spent the last money I had to buy a server ($2000), an IPv4/IPv6 range (a $2000 annual subscription), and a colocation contract ($750/mo, more than my rent).
2019 rolls along and we settle into a groove. For the first time ever, I break even money-wise. We start doing merch runs, the hard way. I manage to get some monthly donors of at least $100. Now, things are stable. The last hosting issue was when our colo in New York threw all our hardware into a box and I had to overnight it for $700 to a different datacenter. The hack in 2019 was the last big problem we had. There are now civil court problems, but they will be dealt with, and the community will help.

"The last hosting issue was when our colo in New York threw all our hardware into a box and I had to overnight it for $700 to a different datacenter.", I'm speculating here, but IMO this specific comment could mean that Null had to travel to New York in 2019 on a cheap $700 last minute flight to pick up his hardware. If I am correct in interpreting this comment, then that must've been the last time Null was in the US.

Null claims he lived in the city of Odesa in Ukraine for one year in 2018-2019. Null left Ukraine for Serbia/Moldova/? in February of 2020, just before the global lockdowns. Null couldn't travel to the US after the lockdowns were lifted because he's not vaccinated for Covid.

Are you getting the vaccine?
still not getting it, just dont want to
Null · Post #12,669 · Today at 6:08 AM · Forum: Mass Debates

Null could only travel to the US once the vaccine mandate was lifted in 2023.

I suspect the reason why Null is ranting about the bridge collapsing in Baltimore is because he originally said he was looking for property in the Washington DC area, as well as in the State of Texas. I suspect his familiarity with Maryland was one of the reasons Null was looking for property around Washington DC, because he probably feels he already knows that part of the US well, even if he was there as a child. Maybe his rants about not wanting his wife and kids anywhere near Washington DC is meant to be deliberate deflection/misdirection, or maybe he did go back to the US to inspect some properties in/around Washington DC and was disappointed by what he saw.

If I had to vibe Null's comments about the collapsed bridge, then I'd say that those would indicate that he's in the US right. Again, no proof of this, just the vibe I'm picking up. Null said once on MATI that being in the US makes him depressed, but the sheer malice of those posts would indicate that he has shifted from depression to outright malicious spite while being there.

I bet you're so glad to be able to have escaped Ukraine with your cryptobucks intact, Amerimutt:

Stay in America forever. Never go back to the Caucasus or the Balkans.

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
Yeah. Confirmed. Tommy got his botty fondled by the convicted nonce.

If people say they "overnighted" something they're talking about express shipping you loon
The faggot has nearly everyone blocked. It's why they keep posting retarded shit. They refuse to learn from the advice given by others. Bit like the broom itself.

The Gays From LA

The Gays From LA Took My K.Flay Away
Hellovan Onion
@ipreferpickles Here's Null speculating about moving to Washington (he's talking about guns here so I assume he's referring to Washington State, not Washington DC, because DC has very restrictive gun laws), talking about what he needs to do to integrate back into society:

What do I have to actually do to my life, to integrate back into the system? Move back, probably to a place like Washington, which is nice and comfy. And... I guess they have guns in Washington... OK, I don't need guns, cos the government is gonna protect me. And, I'm gonna open my social media accounts and I'm not say the n-word, and I'm not gonna be racist. Like, I can do that, very very easily. It doesn't take that much from me, to go back into the herd. It really doesn't.

If Null is in the US right now to inspect different properties he might want to purchase in both Texas and Washington, you can see why he needed to take at the very least two weeks off.

R9KS

Remarkable Onion
I suspect the reason why Null is ranting about the bridge collapsing in Baltimore is because he originally said he was looking for property in the Washington DC area

LOL living in the DC area? Why doesn't he just go punch Pelosi in the face if he wants an assraping that bad?

polonium

feels later than it is
Hellovan Onion
If Null is in the US right now to inspect different properties he might want to purchase in both Texas and Washington, you can see why he needed to take at the very least two weeks off.
Two weeks off from what though?

Rage banning people who make him sad? Desperately fingerblasting his fat rolls to find the one his dick is hiding under so he can finally prove everyone wrong and save the white race? Dancing on the graves of people with lives and families because they had the temerity to not flee the country and hide out in a third world shithole?

thefrogninja

JDANKS420
An Onion Among Onions
The solution is pretty simple. When Josh wants to feature something he can just make a thread regarding the announcement outside of the main thread. There can be a whole boats dedicated to containing the autism that comes out of featuring a thread/post.