Joshua Moon the owner of Kiwifarms

universe adventurer

explorer of the unknown, vast universe
Hellovan Onion
archive:
kirtto here will be the next odd opossum. hope he doesn't get banned by reportfags so he can keep on the banter.

glowie calling 8chan irrelevant is hilarious considering he's too retarded to stay on topic when shittingtalking in threads and make replies that are barely relevant to the thread he's replying.

Last edited:

Anne Hathaway Fan

I put the "F U" in "forums"
Hellovan Onion
>"You live your life on your knees, calling men in drag women, paying literal lip service to sex pests. When you wipe off your lips, you look up to Neal Mohan to make sure he's happy. You are a slave. When you speak, it churns my stomach. Your life is wasted and I pity you."
View attachment 54833
406.jpg

polonium

classic abuse pattern
Hellovan Onion
Lets all take relationship advice from the forever-alone nerd with no wife, no kids, no family, no friends, no contact with humanity at all. The guy who got so many swirlies as a kid it warped his instincts so now he hides in the toilet. Sounds like a splendid idea, I'm sure he's got his life together just fine.

Anne Hathaway Fan

Hellovan Onion
Lets all take relationship advice from the forever-alone nerd with no wife, no kids, no family, no friends, no contact with humanity at all. The guy who got so many swirlies as a kid it warped his instincts so now he hides in the toilet. Sounds like a splendid idea, I'm sure he's got his life together just fine.
I don't think that kid has ever had pussy that he didn't have to pay for, and even when he paid for it he was unable to perform because of anxiety.

universe adventurer

Hellovan Onion
View attachment 54874
What is with this niggerish coon and his obsessive ass tweets about trans ppl?
something I've noticed since 2020 is people like him have this derangement syndrome over troons. yeah, trannies are dumb but you're just as retarded as they are if you spend every waking moment seething about them. there are better things to do than to eternally seethe at people you don't like, like a miserable faggot

GalacticInnerwaysCashewPawns

Below the wells
Hellovan Onion
something I've noticed since 2020 is people like him have this derangement syndrome over troons. yeah, trannies are dumb but you're just as retarded as they are if you spend every waking moment seething about them. there are better things to do than to eternally seethe at people you don't like, like a miserable faggot
them mfs be on his ass though lol

GalacticInnerwaysCashewPawns

Below the wells
Hellovan Onion
gdhjkdcjghgkdchdjk.PNG

Yo josh, you are genuinely the most whiniest niggerish coon cry baby fucking looney bin jackass I've ever fucking seen as of late. This nigger was literally crying at bowblax respecting trans people, how the fuck can you be so terminally online that you have pizza sauce attacks...you know what it's josh who tf am I kidding...What is this tantrum...

Crimson Fucker

ลขepeลŸ
Hellovan Onion
"Who cares about the Loli on 8chan, it's ok when null does it because my double standards and parasocial simping. I'm only here to dick ride the site and mods for ass pats. I will keep projecting gaslighting and using whataboutism to draw attention away from my Internet father figure I use as a stand in for the one I never had despite him not caring and possibly even hating me." - glowie

Reason: He says as he fumbles with his limp dick and inert balls to the thought of null tapping to Loli imagining himself as the Loli.
Last edited:

roko araneo juniora

Sheogorath is my nigger
Remarkable Onion
View attachment 54895
Yo josh, you are genuinely the most whiniest niggerish coon cry baby fucking looney bin jackass I've ever fucking seen as of late. This nigger was literally crying at bowblax respecting trans people, how the fuck can you be so terminally online that you have pizza sauce attacks...you know what it's josh who tf am I kidding...What is this tantrum...
I'm glad he got his twatter back as it appears to be hastening the decline

The eternal janny being unable to janny

universe adventurer

Hellovan Onion
these people try to cope by saying "those trannies who say 'rent-free' are just coping lol". it isn't that the troons saying "rent-free" because they're butthurt. they are saying it because you people can't shut the fuck up about trannies. anything that has an ounce of relations to trannies is enough to make you people sperg so hard about troons even though most people don't give a rat's ass about trannies and just enjoy things normally

Anne Hathaway Fan

Hellovan Onion
I mean everybody knows you're supposed to make fun of troons online, quietly receive a blow job from them, and make them swear that they'll never tell anyone.

Nevermind I just meant to say make fun of them online