Joshua Moon the owner of Kiwifarms

universe adventurer

explorer of the unknown, vast universe
Hellovan Onion
Josh confirmed it was the real Spy Pet on MATI. His attempt to lie to the media was sad.
archive:

universe adventurer

Hellovan Onion
fun fact: the owner of the notorious dark web database/website leaks marketplace forum, breachforums, once gave null a big donation.

no surprise here to see kiwifarms being frequently associated with hacking
i have edited this post to add proofs to my claim.
edit: here's the proof.
Joshua Conner Moon knowingly accepted money from this SICK pedophile
1690937016762.png
apparently, this faggot is a pedophile. lmao

Stop Socking Gaylord

So bright, you can see me from space
SpergCage Resident
archive:
Great job, dipshit. Not like there's a team of people already doing exactly that.
i have edited this post to add proofs to my claim.
You're the dumbest chinky monkey nigger on this site. We're going to need at least 3 additional sources before we believe your "proofs"

universe adventurer

Hellovan Onion

Stop Socking Gaylord

SpergCage Resident
well, your reply here.

quickly aged like milk
1000004804-removebg-preview.png

The Gays From LA

The Gays From LA Took My K.Flay Away
Hellovan Onion
Why is he coming back to the States again? And when he gets here how is he going to make sure his location isn't found out?

According to that Mother Jones article, Null has supposedly made $300k bitchycoins from running KF, and he said wants to buy a house to create "public networks", so he's returning to the US to move into his new house and presumably create said "public networks". He claims he has looked into States that allow him to change his name without having the publication requirement that other States have for legal name changes.

Did he say that's what he's planning to do?

Read the part from MATI I quoted in this earlier post, he said he wants to create "public networks" in the US, whatever that means:

Here's Null on MATI, back in August 2023, talking about how he has been looking into buying a piece of land in a State with strong Net Neutrality laws:

https://odysee.com/@mati:c/mad-at-the-internet-2023-08-15:3?t=1040

This is why I personally suspect Null is now threatening to sue all these people/companies. Because he needs the money to return to the US and buy "a piece of land", in a State with Net Neutrality laws, in a place with "with no home owners' associations", that he will use to "set up public networks".

Whether he can realistically claim he was being attacked blowing someone away even in a stand your ground state still means a years long civil nightmare that would make the Russell Greer stuff seem like a fun distraction.

Now you know the most likely reason Hardin is so enamored with Null. These far-right types with a lot of enemies are extremely lawsuit-prone.

Anne Hathaway Fan

I put the "F U" in "forums"
Hellovan Onion
Dunno... niggers have done some things... a lot of good music.
Um excuse me but that's where you're wrong.

Billie Holiday was like 1/3 Irish. That was just a stage name her real name was Eleanora Fagan.

That means we get 33% of those residuals. We're not letting halfies slide with that "I'm black" shit anymore.

Last edited:

Kunikazu Okumura

Remarkable Onion

Stop Socking Gaylord

SpergCage Resident
Alternatively

VAIDS Victim

The moon was rising and heaven burned 🌑
Hellovan Onion