Onionfarms Movie Night

In the process of being set up.
Joshua Moon the owner of Kiwifarms

Stop Socking Gaylord

So bright, you can see me from space
SpergCage Resident
Post proof or shut the fuck up.
Since when is any threshold of evidence required for people here to call others pedophiles? You gonna defend me the next time @Nektar Geist calls me a sex offender based on nothing but defending Dark Ninja?
No, probably not, so eat a dick followed by a bullet, faggette ๐Ÿ’‹
856061.gif

Slaughter

FUCK YOU GO OFF YOURSELF YOU KNAVE GODDAMN FORUM FAIRIE
Local Moderator
Since when is any threshold of evidence required for people here to call others pedophiles? You gonna defend me the next time @Nektar Geist calls me a sex offender based on nothing but defending Dark Ninja?
No, probably not, so eat a dick followed by a bullet, faggette
View attachment 52291
Maybe there's some truth to those claims if you're that mad about it.

Stop Socking Gaylord

SpergCage Resident
Maybe there's some truth to those claims if you're that mad about it.
I don't give a shit what some schizophrenic dick suckers that side with Queen of Poz have to say about anything but it's irritating for your dyke ass to come barrelling to the rescue like it's a principled thing instead of typical dyke solidarity.
@VAIDS Victim is the 300 pound child molesting admin of https://breastmilk.club/main/public.
She knows it, I know it, just putting it out there so people can consider it.
She has no problem dogpiling @SSj_Ness with accusations, and turnabout is fair play. Stay your stupid ass in the background

Slaughter

FUCK YOU GO OFF YOURSELF YOU KNAVE GODDAMN FORUM FAIRIE
Local Moderator
I don't give a shit what some schizophrenic dick suckers that side with Queen of Poz have to say about anything but it's irritating for your dyke ass to come barrelling to the rescue like it's a principled thing instead of typical dyke solidarity.
@VAIDS Victim is the 300 pound child molesting admin of https://breastmilk.club/main/public.
She knows it, I know it, just putting it out there so people can consider it.
She has no problem dogpiling @SSj_Ness with accusations, and turnabout is fair play. Stay your stupid ass in the background
@SSj_Ness is a massive faggot, but go on and continue fellating him. You sure are funny when you're mad about something.

Truth be told I didn't care about the evidence, I just wanted to see how you'd respond to being asked to back up your claims. Seems like you're just throwing a fit and derailing because of mean words on the internet.

Stop Socking Gaylord

SpergCage Resident
@SSj_Ness is a massive faggot, but go on and continue fellating him
Naw, dude is unironically based.
And that's nice, honey baby.
Also,
>Derailing
The forum is dogshit and no one should do anything but shitpost since there's 12 admins and not one of them can make sure the head retard in charge doesn't nuke years worth of dunking on Josh.

SSj_Ness

Baby Onion
She has no problem dogpiling @SSj_Ness with accusations, and turnabout is fair play.
In this thread (link) there's like a half dozen users with hate boners for me making baseless accusations of supporting pedophilia, saying stuff like "you support child marriage", but when pressed to provide a direct quote they fall apart or go silent.

I don't see any mods in there saying "post proof or shut the fuck up" though. And honestly, I don't want them to, because it's better to let people out themselves with unhinged projection, but the double-standard is noted.

@SSj_Ness is a massive faggot, but go on and continue fellating him. You sure are funny when you're mad about something.
Keep seething :story:

youthful_ shannel

Hellovan Onion
I'm glad you have the fortitude to not be ran out by seething retards bro. When I put my word on the line, my irony and jokes are suspended.
And seriously, โœŠ๐Ÿป
Never submit. People with a critical eye for the truth will see what you're about
His shtick got boring on tranny farms, and it's still boring here.

Stop Socking Gaylord

SpergCage Resident
please stop replying to Action Bronson. he's @Stop Socking Gaylord and he keeps socking here to gain attention. basically Ashley 2.0
And no, I keep socking because I'm not going to be told where I can post. I literally have a dozen activated backup accounts saved in my password vault and I will be here saying whatever I want until the end of time.
Sneed your heart out

Stop Socking Gaylord

SpergCage Resident
View attachment 52298
He's about making cleaning kits for child sex dolls.
Am I expected to be so autistic that I can't identify shitposting, especially when HHH is in the mix?
Not something I would ever personally joke about but I can parse when others are bantzing for a reaction versus when it's serious
Yep,_its_wood-main.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Stop Socking Gaylord

SpergCage Resident
You're clearly in the middle of a manic episode, I don't think anyone should expect you to do anything but continue lashing out like all bipolars do.
Well at least you took the time to gather some lore on me, but no.
I'm the boring type of bipolar that vacillates between depression and hypomania. Today was actually a good day. Shekels is tight and I met a chick who wants to dick down.
I'm not ashamed of my bipolar disorder, especially when I'm not being a whiney piece of shit.
Fi6LiVdXEBMOUCG.jpg_large.jpg