Onionfarms Movie Night

In the process of being set up.
Joshua Moon the owner of Kiwifarms

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
I'm your friendly neighborhood skinwalker
The entire point of me pointing out WV's cultural anti-trans sentiment.
Literally, any man that can do ten pushups can smack the shit out of a tranny (a twink man in a dress), and Josh is soy incarnate, so he can't handle being anywhere that the majority doesn't agree with his politics.
It's so fucking gay to be overly obsessed about troons. Sorry, I'm not a bitch, a small woman or a child. I don't give a shit if Sally wants to saddle up next to me at the urinal unless they start tapping their feet

Incorrect.
It's not a violation of anything I've said privately before going a-log, so, Josh has always had the intention of buying property. He owns a business that owns a business.
Geez, long terms a-logs would understand the third party real estate agent, but wtf do I know.
Underestimate Josh. You don't like him, thusly he's brain crippled, eh?
He mentioned somewhere about having a cattle ranch or managing one.

The Gays From LA

The Gays From LA Took My K.Flay Away
Hellovan Onion
Here's something I came up with: Null has been begging for years to be interviewed on Timcast IRL, Tim Pool's Livestream podcast. Maybe Null is being to be interviewed by Tim Pool? Tim Pool's policy with guests is that they have to come to the studio & Tim will pay for that. Maybe Null thought this was a good opportunity to visit the US to meet Hardin in person & have Tim Pool pay for the trip? On the other hand, Null would have to facedoxx himself to be interviewed by Tim Pool (unless Tim Pool is willing to change his format solely to accommodate Null's paranoia), and I don't know how willing Null is to do that in exchange for a free plane ticket.

What do you guys think of this theory?

Dindu Nuffin

Nigress/Nigresses LGBTIAQ2SP+ BLM Ukraine Palestine Defund The Police BBW
Remarkable Onion
Here's something I came up with: Null has been begging for years to be interviewed on Timcast IRL, Tim Pool's Livestream podcast. Maybe Null is being to be interviewed by Tim Pool? Tim Pool's policy with guests is that they have to come to the studio & Tim will pay for that. Maybe Null thought this was a good opportunity to visit the US to meet Hardin in person & have Tim Pool pay for the trip? On the other hand, Null would have to facedoxx himself to be interviewed by Tim Pool (unless Tim Pool is willing to change his format solely to accommodate Null's paranoia), and I don't know how willing Null is to do that in exchange for a free plane ticket.

What do you guys think of this theory?
It's a decent one, but would Tim want to be associated with Null? Maybe Null will pop up on some other podcast or news segment.

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
Maybe Null is being to be interviewed by Tim Pool?
I think that after the Benny the Bonce interview... the broom is getting his lawyer to do the talking on the call, right? Yeah, I don't think that joshy will be looking to be interviewed by the grown ups again.
but would Tim want to be associated with Null?
Hmmmm. Do you think that Tim is going to see the shit posting in his KF thread as "just bantz"? Dim Tool doesn't strike me as a person with that much of a sense of humour.

The Gays From LA

The Gays From LA Took My K.Flay Away
Hellovan Onion
He'd have to get and keep an actual job for the first time in years.

Who would hire him with that history attached to his name? What kind of gainful employment could he realistically obtain, when he sucks at programming and has no other marketable skills? Whataburger doesn't exactly pay the bills after all.

Null is totally gonna get a job in tech, with this rotten attitude towards his fellow techies:

Josh@XJosh Dec 14, 2023
The tech industry as a whole is filled with some of the most pathetic, craven losers in the entire world. From the ground up, the buildings of silicon valley are staffed with the most feckless and dysgenic freaks to ever ingratiate themselves with power. They will be destroyed.

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
joshy opines on the AR "problem"
joshyniceguy.png
It's not just AR, it's other women, too. Looking for a wife to start a family, btw.

roko araneo juniora

Sheogorath is my nigger
Remarkable Onion

Gargamel

an intergalactic Henry Ford hater and a furnigger
Baby Onion
joshy opines on the AR "problem"
View attachment 51396
It's not just AR, it's other women, too. Looking for a wife to start a family, btw.
I've heard about this back when he first started bitching about it. Couple times I cared to look into it myself, the people arguing with Android Raptor were equally retarded.

I've said it before (on KF, I think), I'll say it again. Putting people on ignore disrupts the natural order of the forum. I've been dealing with Internet forums for decades, and the sheer amount of confusion, disruptive "LA LA LA CAN'T HEAR YOU" posts, and other such bullshit arising from users putting other users on ignore is way worse than simply passing over an annoying user's posts. If they're so insidious that you can't escape them, then either the jannies aren't doing their jobs or you need to accept that this isn't the place for you and move on.

Also, Android Raptor is female only because Android Raptor claims to be female. There is no proof, no visual confirmation of Android Raptor's gender. So I don't accept this "they treat her different because she has a vagina" line of thinking.
That's complete horse shit. It's not that these users are women that people can't ignore them. It's that all the men who engage in similar behavior get banned because Josh is a cringe beta.
Grifter Cheese should take his own advice and put everyone on ignore, and bask in the bliss of millions of empty posts.

Last edited:

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
Simping for Audrey Hale should've gotten her shunned / ticket to banworld
AR is a 2013 account, that's "propah" old fag. Not a T&H fan, tho. Likes stirring shit... yet hasn't been banned...
Boys, I think he's a tranny...
How much of the slush fund, do you think, would cover GRS?
There is no proof, no visual confirmation of Android Raptor's gender.
Realistically, it's not likely to be actual biological woman, is it now? It's more likely to be someone like Dyn.

VAIDS Victim

So warm and tender was never the night ๐ŸŒ™
Hellovan Onion
If she's not doing anything wrong then shut the fuck up Josh. I don't think it's a recent phenomena either, she's always been pro-abortion on the forum.
I've said it before (on KF, I think), I'll say it again. Putting people on ignore disrupts the natural order of the forum.
It's definitely pussy shit and the kind of posts you mentioned are definitely annoying. I say get rid of the feature.
Also, Android Raptor is female only because Android Raptor claims to be female. There is no proof, no visual confirmation of Android Raptor's gender.
Well there are a lot of pictures of her online and she was doxed on KF, so we do know what she looks like. She does seem to be a female Danganronpa cosplayer.

VAIDS Victim

So warm and tender was never the night ๐ŸŒ™
Hellovan Onion
Was AR the one that had the "Minecraft Steve" cube shaped head?
I think so, she does have a pretty angular face but I don't play vidya. She's blonde and thin but kind of skinnyfat with very small boobs, I don't think a lot of guys would find her attractive but some still would, of course. Retards in the thread kept calling her fat after the dox for some reason.