Onionfarms Movie Night

In the process of being set up.
Joshua Moon the owner of Kiwifarms

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
Global Moderator
Ohai Null, how was your day today?

Okaaayyy... didn't realize uncontrollable rage was a symptom of untreated Covid, but whatever.

Null is hating on Kengle again:

How is Kenneth "skinwalking" you, when he doesn't even know what you look like, silly? How is he "stalking" you when none of us here even know where the fuck you are? Null, you're paranoid. Please get a Covid test ASAP, the infection has probably made its way into your frontal lobe now.

Imagine being so filled with impotent rage and paranoia that you literally wish death upon someone just for running another lolcow forum. It seems like the Covid is really eating its way into Null's brain matter.

Shut your fucking mouth about "the old internet" like you even know what you're talking about, Null.

Null said he's going to implement mutual ignore in Sneedforo, after I asked Kenneth to do the same thing here, so who's "skinwalking" whom actually:

Not that Null will ever actually finish programming Sneedforo, but it's still cool that he keeps making promises that he can't keep.
Null I am skinwalking.

I am skinwalking Null.jpg

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
Global Moderator
Good lord, Josh really is sperging out these days. I think Kengle gets under his skin because Null, insecure ban-happy little bitch that he is, cannot handle the idea of someone competing with him. His whole life is him larping Revenge of the Nerds, with him as the king of the outcasts getting back at the people who shoved his deformed head into lockers when he was a kid. If you try to suggest that there's nothing unique about his gay website - that other people are doing the "free speech" thing better, e.g. Torba - he'll usually fly into a rage and (ironically) find an excuse to ban you.

I think probably the bottom line is that it's really getting to him that people are noticing what a lolcow he is. Of course people are going to migrate to this forum when he's banning anybody who says anything negative about him. For example I'm literally only here because he sperged out at me and then banned me while falsely accusing me of sockpuppeting. It's a pure "oh look, the consequences of my own actions" sort of situation, but Josh seems immune to any kind of self-reflection. He just spergs out over and over and is too afflicted with oppositional defiant disorder to consider maybe apologizing or backtracking on any of it. I almost feel sorry for him - it has to be a miserable existence.

I will say this about Null, though. He has apparently managed to grift house-buying money from his retarded sycophants. That was pretty clever of him. I wonder if any of them will have enough spine to be annoyed when he ends up buying a house with it instead of pursuing lawsuits.
Null's Oppositional Defiant Disorder turned into Antisocial Personality Disorder a long time ago.

BurnerAccount333

Straightest Gay
Hellovan Onion
View attachment 50674
Two more weeks, huh? Where have I heard that before...?
And remember to trust the plan. If you're losing faith just two more weeks. If two weeks pass by just remember the plan. The plan? You have to trust it, because two more weeks. Two more weeks for what? For the plan. And remember to trust the plan. If you're losing faith just two more weeks. If two weeks pass by just remember the plan. The plan? You have to trust it, because two more weeks. Two more weeks for what? For the plan. And remember to trust the plan. If you're losing faith just two more weeks. If two weeks pass by just remember the plan. The plan? You have to trust it, because two more weeks. Two more weeks for what? For the plan.

Queer

Registered
I'm like 90% sure almost every court will see publishing someone's DMCA request, especially after requesting the request not be posted, will be seen as a form of intimidation.
Google publishes DMCA requests they receive on LumenDB and will directly link you to it in some expunged search results for pirated content. It's in a heavily editoralized form where only the links and the parties are named but it serves functionally the same purpose. I guess you could get into the debate of the nature of Kiwifarms as opposed to Google, but that's le double standard!!

He should've deleted all the vexatious litigant threads and banned the users posting about them. It would've saved him the headache of having to spend hundreds of thousands on lawyers to fight bullshit.

Queer

Registered
Looks like he's moving. Either to America or another European country.
View attachment 50665
I have a feeling he's in Romania and is spooked that Andrew Taint got extradited to bongland. He's obviously not in Serbia and hasn't posted anything about visa troubles for years, so either he's constantly relocating every 6 months, or he has citizenship (which he isn't elligble for afaik).

R9KS

Remarkable Onion

GalacticInnerwaysCashewPawns

Below the wells
Hellovan Onion
I looked up that Anna Slatz person and she seems to be apart of the lgbtq, and she's a journalist as well it looks like. Now if that's really true if Josh is dating her then... :bearcomputer: Cause remember y'all Josh and his forumare on a mission to expose the lgbtq. Josh really defeated the purpose of that if those 2 are even dating

Constant

Better to reign in Hell, than to serve in Heaven
Remarkable Onion
I looked up that Anna Slatz person and she seems to be apart of the lgbtq, and she's a journalist as well it looks like. Now if that's really true if Josh is dating her then... :bearcomputer: Cause remember y'all Josh and his forumare on a mission to expose the lgbtq. Josh really defeated the purpose of that if those 2 are even dating

Youโ€™re assuming that Josh isnโ€™t a raging hypocrite :optimistic:

GalacticInnerwaysCashewPawns

Below the wells
Hellovan Onion
Youโ€™re assuming that Josh isnโ€™t a raging hypocrite :optimistic:
No, he IS a hypocrite, but then again it's JUST a theory so far, as opposing to what jersh believes, you can't really trust anything this idiot does nowadays, One day he MIGHT say fuck it and love on a trans person, who knows, maybe Josh would be accepted in the trans community, who knows

The Gays From LA

The Gays From LA Took My K.Flay Away
Hellovan Onion
View attachment 50674
Two more weeks, huh? Where have I heard that before...?

He said on MATI that he was going to move back to the US in 6 months, but I guess he just couldn't wait...

He's obviously not in Serbia and hasn't posted anything about visa troubles for years, so either he's constantly relocating every 6 months, or he has citizenship (which he isn't elligble for afaik).

Null makes his escape from Serbia with absolutely perfect timing:

NullGreatTiming.jpg

Big if true

1711090214702.png

No way my dude, I mean look at this woman, she's uglyAF by Null's standards. Null is very picky when it comes to his women. The women that Null likes have to be cute and feminine and this woman is neither. Also, Null would never hook up with a woman who already has an online or public presence because of the increased risk of their relationship being exposed by sheer accident. In my estimation, Null would only date a woman who is the very opposite of himself, a very off-line woman.

Lastly, where is the evidence that Null has been interacting with Anna Slatz on Xitter? I haven't seen any tweets being posted here of those alleged interactions.

Last edited:

randoanon

Registered
No way my dude, I mean look at this woman, she's uglyAF by Null's standards. Null is very picky when it comes to his women. The women that Null likes have to be cute and feminine and this woman is neither. Also, Null would never hook up with a woman who already has an online or public presence because of the increased risk of their relationship being exposed by sheer accident. In my estimation, Null would only date a woman who is the very opposite of himself, a very off-line woman.

Lastly, where is the evidence that Null has been interacting with Anna Slatz on Xitter? I haven't seen any tweets being posted here of those alleged interactions.

The guy in the other thread literally proved that she follows Null. Why are you doing damage control about this? They're contacts. Some kind of relationship was already uncovered because there's no way in hell some random YouTube manhating radical feminist would be follow fucking Josh Moon due to happenestance.

And second point, STFU about Josh's supposed standards, you histrionic homosexual. Josh is a mutant with eyes like two feet apart. If you don't think any guy like that wouldn't take any crumb of pussy sent his way, you are crazy. It's also obvious Josh has been changing his views more towards radifem bullshit due to some kind of outside influence. I'm not saying this makes this one true, but the fact you immediately attack it as a lead is ridiculous.

I've been reading your posts for a while now. While you position yourself as a Josh critic, you often come off as very protective of him and his reputation, which is ridiculous. No one cares about your gay crush on him, dude. He is a fucking goblin that purposely hides his appearance. If anything, the person in the video should be out of his league. But you are obviously wrapped up in his cult of personality for whatever gay reason and are blinded by his fake online persona hiding behind a dog cartoon. Shake yourself out of it. I want to take you seriously, but I just can't when you say stuff like Josh would only date 10s. Ridiculous.

Also the LIDL=Null thing would be the perfect well poisoning bullshit that Josh and whoever LIDL is would be happy about being out there, thus them repeatedly making little cute memes about it. That shit is stupid, and beyond a red herring.