Onionfarms Movie Night

In the process of being set up.
Joshua Moon the owner of Kiwifarms

youthful_ shannel

Hellovan Onion
View attachment 48989
Kiwifarmers: Josh nobody is gonna use the watched thread feature it sucks. When sticker reactions and the bell icon is automatically applied by posting and is much more convenient for multiple threads.
Josh: FUCK YOU FAGGGOT IF YOU DON'T HAVE A MASTERS IN XENFORO AUTISM AND DON'T SPEND EVERYDAY BROWSING THE FARMS THEN YOU SHOULD JUST STICK TO DISCORD.
Why doesn't she just redesign the forum from the ground up to suit his needs, rather than mangling up this old, unlicensed Xenoforo template? He is after all the greatest programmer the world has ever known.

The Gays From LA

The Gays From LA Took My K.Flay Away
Hellovan Onion
Why doesn't she just redesign the forum from the ground up to suit his needs, rather than mangling up this old, unlicensed Xenoforo template? He is after all the greatest programmer the world has ever known.

He's obviously too busy teaching that pre-grad University level Sneed++ course to check in on his army of interns coding Sneedforo for him:

JoshCompSciTeacher.jpg

Stop Socking Gaylord

So bright, you can see me from space
SpergCage Resident
By the way do you prefer boneless pizza or bone in? Never got an answer from anyone in the nat soc pizza thread.
Oh, I'm sorry. Yeah bro, just like my suicide soil I like it with the bones. Don't give me that factory processed reconglomorated pizza goo shape like a nugget. Just clip the fuckin' things off the bird, throw em in the fryer, toss em and bring em on