Stop Socking Gaylord

So bright, you can see me from space
SpergCage Resident
fff (2).png

BurnerAccount333

Straightest Gay
Hellovan Onion
Null on any fetish: DIGUSTING IT'S FUCKING GROSS
Null on vore: ITS A DEEP PSYCHOLOGICAL THING,YOU GUYS WOULDN'T UNDERSTAND.
I have a decent understanding of psychology, and honestly a morbid curiosity for answers, but to Null's credit he's right.
I will never understand vore. It's like having autassassinophilia, like seems kind of retarded and you know one-note.

VAIDS Victim

So warm and tender was never the night 🌙
Hellovan Onion
I know that. I'm asking whether or not stockings is what @Queer is referring to in this post of his:
Yes, that's her. His ex was a vorefag. Kill all vorefags, behead all vorefags etc.
I have a decent understanding of psychology, and honestly a morbid curiosity for answers, but to Null's credit he's right.
Why does CTF exist? Most retarded fetish I've come across so far.

Bisabo(lol)

Cringe, but Free
Remarkable Onion
I will never understand vore. It's like having autassassinophilia, like seems kind of retarded and you know one-note.
Agreed. May be because I'm a golden bough fag, but vore always seemed like an inferiority thing/power fantasy thing to me.That or it all tied back into their scat fetish, ultimately.

I mean "No U, faggot" and then you eat them so they don't have the last word is pretty power-trippy. Literal shit can't (lol) shit talk you or come steal your women and horses in the dead of night, after all.

BurnerAccount333

Straightest Gay
Hellovan Onion
Agreed. May be because I'm a golden bough fag, but vore always seemed like an inferiority thing/power fantasy thing to me.That or it all tied back into their scat fetish, ultimately.

I mean "No U, faggot" and then you eat them so they don't have the last word is pretty power-trippy. Literal shit can't (lol) shit talk you or come steal your women and horses in the dead of night, after all.
Yeah, it's just more-so confusing for me for the people that want to be eaten.
You know if there's one group I feel like you never have to worry about it's the people that want to be brutally murdered: I think if anything the would-be killers of them would need therapy afterwards though.

Bisabo(lol)

Cringe, but Free
Remarkable Onion
Yeah, it's just more-so confusing for me for the people that want to be eaten.
You know if there's one group I feel like you never have to worry about it's the people that want to be brutally murdered: I think if anything the would-be killers of them would need therapy afterwards though.
TFW "Yes daddy eviscerate me harder~" waivers become a thing and force would-be murderers to finish the killing no matter how sexual their victim tries to make it.

The Gays From LA

The Gays From LA Took My K.Flay Away
Hellovan Onion
Null wrote the dialogue for a vore comic she commissioned.

He didn't just write the dialogue for a vore comic he had someone pay to draw for Clara's birthday. Null was chatting online with this 15 girl for months, and he sat there and wrote vore fetish erotica for her, stories in which she either ate other girls on the forum they were on (because Clara was bisexual), as well stories where she ate Null himself and even a story where Null and another guy were both eaten by her fought one another inside her stomach as they dissolved in her stomach acid:

NullSamplingofhisErotica4BlueWomanWhyDoesNoOneEverQuoteTheReallyGoodParts.jpg

This is what Null will do for a woman when he's in love with her.

Psychology PHD with a specialty in paraphilias, thank you Dr. Moon.

If this Deviantart article with Null's admission about talking to pedophiles and other degenerates ever since he was a teenager on the internet is anything to go by, perhaps Null really does have the proverbial PhD in paraphilias.

BTW, Null DFEd that Deviantart account the moment it was cross-posted here on OnionFarms, so he's like even more embarrassed of people reading that than the Blockland stuff.