Onionfarms Movie Night

In the process of being set up.
Joshua Moon the owner of Kiwifarms

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
I'm your friendly neighborhood skinwalker
I hope he sues and they get attorney fees. The best case scenario is that he gets nothing besides a retraction even if he wins. He'd need to show damages and his reputation is in the shitter already so he can't use that. "My site that makes no money went to making no money. Got a solid boost on donos so it made me money".
I hope he sues in a country with "loser pays" (i.e. you sue somebody and you lose, by law you have to pay their legal fees). A lot of countries operate that way.

GalacticInnerwaysCashewPawns

Below the wells
Hellovan Onion
It might seem like cope but TikTok and Twitter have been doing better for spreading things the Western Mainstream don't cover. And it doesn't just get to 100,000 people on the darknet.
You're right, but there's still a pretty firm line. I just want to be able to say that I think that indulging is transgenderism is a real bad idea, but you can't really have that opinion on any mainstream website in 2024. Mentioning jewish power is even more forbidden.
For starters he is sweeping it up for Android Raptor yet again. What is his obsession with this bitch?
Wonder what kind of faggy dirt AR has on him
If you take one look at Josh, you can see that he's a sexual market loser just by physiognomy alone. This often (but not always) leads to simping, deviant sexual fetishes, et cetera. Speaking frankly, he strikes me as the kind of guy who desperately wants to be fucked up the ass by a dysgenic BPD girl like AR. I have no proof of this, it's just the feeling that I get from his gay white knight spergouts. Comically, the more he white knights for her and uses mod powers to defend her, the more he proves me right about my accusations of favoritism.
I often wonder about the Wests odd standards. For example, drawn CP is considered illegal in many places. Yet watching a real Man being defenestrated by a gatling gun in a blockbuster movie is considered fine.
The one-word answer would be "jews." The longer form answer would be: jews are in total control of the West, and they love pilpul. They argue, they lie, and then they argue some more. They rationalize and re-rationalize. Their entire worldview is this convoluted chain of bullshit, because their morality does not come from God like it would with a White man. It does not come from devotion to a simple & noble goal like "what is good for society?" like it would with a Chinaman. It's just endless inconsistent jew (why is my racial slur for jews wordfiltered here? what the fuck) bullshit. As far as I'm concerned: in a perfect world, we could have free speech, but we could also have obscenity laws at the same time. I guess jews would just try to abuse the situation and call "saying nigger" obscenity, though. Basically it's hard (maybe impossible) to have a decent civilization where jews and white women have a lot of power.

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
didnttho.png
I'm not sure if they are referring to the Epik squit... because the squit

joshyshouldlisten.png
joshyslapp.png
SLAPP, that's the kind of lolsuit the Kwiffar complain the hugbox gets hit with.

SSj_Ness

Baby Onion
I often wonder about the Wests odd standards. For example, drawn CP is considered illegal in many places. Yet watching a real Man being defenestrated by a gatling gun in a blockbuster movie is considered fine.

I don't know if anyone can explain for me.
It should be self-evident; humans naturally don't find fictional violence particularly outrageous, ranking it fairly low in terms of objectionable content, simple as that.

Instead of just thread banning her and anybody else he has to simp for this bitch. Lol "Fuck off" what a simp.
It's less about him simping for her, I think, than his bias for oldfags, though she actually gets much less preferential treatment than HHH who could probably break the law if he wanted to and not face a ban.

youthful_ shannel

Hellovan Onion
View attachment 44195
I'm not sure if they are referring to the Epik squit... because the squit

View attachment 44196
View attachment 44197
SLAPP, that's the kind of lolsuit the Kwiffar complain the hugbox gets hit with.
Has the broom not realised that he can't jannie twitter?

Chrysler Building

Hellovan Onion
"People cannot be reasoned with. Minds cannot be changed. They have to experience it.":
View attachment 44203

Null is appearing to accept defeat on the nudes situation and says he's considering deleting all current and future nudes posted onto the site:
View attachment 44204

There's a lot of screenshots on the site, does he know where all the CP is? How does he plan to delete it all?

GalacticInnerwaysCashewPawns

Below the wells
Hellovan Onion

Crimson Fucker

ลขepeลŸ
Hellovan Onion
Mentioning jewish power is even more forbidden.

The one-word answer would be "jews." The longer form answer would be: jews are in total control of the West, and they love pilpul. They argue, they lie, and then they argue some more. They rationalize and re-rationalize. Their entire worldview is this convoluted chain of bullshit, because their morality does not come from God like it would with a White man. It does not come from devotion to a simple & >noble goal like ""what is good for society?"" like it would with a Chinaman. It's just endless inconsistent jew (why is my racial slur for jews wordfiltered here? what the fuck) bullshit. โ„๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ I guess jews would just try to abuse the situation and call "saying nigger" obscenity, though. jews and white women have a lot of power.
images (3).jpeg

Last edited:

MMS-China

Remarkable Onion
It should be self-evident; humans naturally don't find fictional violence particularly outrageous, ranking it fairly low in terms of objectionable content, simple as that.

It's less about him simping for her, I think, than his bias for oldfags, though she actually gets much less preferential treatment than HHH who could probably break the law if he wanted to and not face a ban.

I think it really just comes down to if you bribe Null once a month so they get their KF account protection money. I've seen random newbies just get caught up in banwaves and multiple offending paid members just resist bans like they had a forcefield.

Maybe thats why BP seems to have so much power. Women love to spend money on websites.

universe adventurer

explorer of the unknown, vast universe
Hellovan Onion
not a new poster btw 2016 reg date
I thought being new on kiwifarms is when you joined the site in 2020/post-2019, not joined in 2016. isn't being a 2016 user is enough to make you an old user?

Every single thread on this website must be about Android Raptor and the people who don't like her arguing
:takeyourmeds: :takeyourmeds:
i can't tell whether or not he's serious with this statement :story:

Last edited:

universe adventurer

explorer of the unknown, vast universe
Hellovan Onion
uhohspaghettios.png
"While the cp in Shadman's thread is LEGAL cp, it's still cp and that's the accusation leveled at the broom..."
fun fact: what shadman made are borderline cp because they're based on FUCKING REAL LIFE KIDS. what crack do these people snort? I would very like to know.

is the CSAM pics more than just shadman stuff?

1706079215970.png

Last edited:

polonium

You scream and everybody comes a-running
Hellovan Onion
I think the user is wrong. No one cares in court whether the victim is fat, skinny or normal, only whether they have a valid case.
They're expecting there to be media coverage of the non-event of the century.

๐Ÿคฃ Strap in boys, if this shit goes anywhere we could be about to witness null getting himself ready for the public ๐Ÿคฃ

Reason: i type good
Last edited: