Onionfarms Movie Night

In the process of being set up.
Joshua Moon the owner of Kiwifarms

youthful_ shannel

Hellovan Onion
either lidl is josh or he's a larping tranny. place your bets everyone!
I keep thinking it's Josh, but gaysfromLA makes such a good case for it being a LARPing faggot. The one thing I will say is, I don't think Josh is sad enough to police his own lore on a website, I get the impression he's pretty lazy. Lidl works with a dedication that I have only seen faggot, male athists... But on the other hand, the idea of Josh trooning out really appeals to me.

KampungBoy

Hellovan Onion
nullannoyed.png
Null gets annoyed enough with obvious troll Saddam Hussein Obama to make a personal army thread calling him out as a sock. I wonder if this will be the way Null deals with annoying users. The threat of being halal'd being enough to make the user quit rather than banning them.
ban.png

universe adventurer

explorer of the unknown, vast universe
Hellovan Onion
Null gets annoyed enough with obvious troll Saddam Hussein Obama to make a personal army thread calling him out as a sock.
you know what's funny? Null can just use his catalog of logged user's IPs to check whether or not the user he's sperging about is a sock but no, he chooses to overcomplicate simple things that could've been solved in a day or two

polonium

You scream and everybody comes a-running
Hellovan Onion
you know what's funny? Null can just use his catalog of logged user's IPs to check whether or not the user he's sperging about is a sock but no, he chooses to overcomplicate simple things that could've been solved in a day or two

Null is acting like the guy is using a vpn effectively though I am somewhat skeptical.

Even if the guy's using a VPN and hopping around between exit nodes there's still a whole pile of things you could do to profile a user and try to work out what other accounts they're using. Times when they're online, threads they visit, user agent, writing style, the list goes on and on. But we're talking about someone whose technical skill tops out at "ctrl-F through the log file" so of course he throws a shitfit and whines to get someone else to solve it for him.

universe adventurer

Hellovan Onion
Even if the guy's using a VPN and hopping around between exit nodes there's still a whole pile of things you could do to profile a user and try to work out what other accounts they're using. Times when they're online, threads they visit, user agent, writing style, the list goes on and on. But we're talking about someone whose technical skill tops out at "ctrl-F through the log file" so of course he throws a shitfit and whines to get someone else to solve it for him.
lulz, typical gargantuan L for null

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
meh, you are close enough.
View attachment 43391
My old app had a lot more features but it doesn't work for this phone because the app was old and this phone is a higher version than it can support. I would have been able to do a seamless photo merge. Still trying to find a replacement that does all the same things just as easily without a watermark or drop of quality. Thinking about running a virtual machine just for it.

universe adventurer

Hellovan Onion
My old app had a lot more features but it doesn't work for this phone because the app was old and this phone is a higher version than it can support. I would have been able to do a seamless photo merge. Still trying to find a replacement that does all the same things just as easily without a watermark or drop of quality. Thinking about running a virtual machine just for it.
well just use any photo editor that allows you to use scissor select. it's not that hard

KampungBoy

Hellovan Onion
I'm no expert on tranny lingo but I'm pretty sure the troons were using "pass" and "passing" before the Kiwis did and they use it regularly themselves. I'm pretty sure any word invented by KF would be verboten in the troon community.

I'm no expert on tranny lingo but I'm pretty sure the troons were using "pass" and "passing" before the Kiwis did and they use it regularly themselves. I'm pretty sure any word invented by KF would be verboten in the troon community.
I'm pretty sure he's talking about 'troon', though I don't feel like researching to see if the word really was first uttered on KF or not.