Onionfarms Movie Night

In the process of being set up.
Joshua Moon the owner of Kiwifarms

nil

Baby Onion
There's this Nigerian prince, who's a friend of mine, interested in investing into Kiwifarms just for a small upfront fee to pay procedure expenses, should I let Josh know?
He won't go for it. I mean, what if he meets this Nigerian prince on the subway and da prince starts talking and chewing loudly, disturbing Josh's valiable mental time and energy? He needs it to solve big problems, like how to fix the forums again and finding a True and Honest sweetheart. No dice.

Now, if a Chinese Princeling were to make an offer, on the other hand

Subhuman Bastard

Faggot
Baby Onion
"As for Null. i know for a fact he plays SS13 for about 100 hours a month minimum. he didn't mind going on Dick's show while playing it, just put it on while doing MATI and other stuff and boom $5k. its like telling an 18 year old boy you'd pay him to jack off. he already does it every waking moment of his life. all he has to do is do it on camera"
He forgot the part about Null's trend of never being able to commit to anything.

Busty O'Queef

Angry faggot
Hellovan Onion
Screenshot_20210131-210450_Brave.jpg

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
Global Moderator

constant exposure

it's always harvest time at the onion farms
Remarkable Onion
Of course he's latching onto meme stocks, this is a man who gets all his ideas from imageboards, /biz/ faggots in this case. Looks like he's decided get rich quick schemes are his only hope of getting enough money to start a family. I for one am looking forward to the "Josh gambles all his money away on the stock market" saga

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
Global Moderator

kiwifaggot

Not a funposter
Baby Onion
Does anyone have any more info on his involvement with Drake? This game is pretty infamous, especially in the gaming youtube sphere, and this is my first time hearing of null's connection to it.

Doing some googling IMDB is the only site listing Josh as a writer besides a few film databases which clearly scrape it.
Most list Stefan Ljungsqvist, an art director on the Just Cause games, as the only writer.
.Drake.png

Googling "Joshua Moon" "Drake of the 99 Dragons" and other variations of Josh's name yields no results with the exception of a few garbage text amalgamation sites. Gibberish

I tried looking for the credit sequence, but remarkably it appears no one has bothered to do a longplay of the game. All letsplays seem to omit it as well.

At the moment I'm leaning towards this being inaccurate information. Either some other guy who shares a name or some troll who thought it'd be funny to attach his name to a notoriously bad game.

Last edited: