• Our Onionfarms merchandise store is now open. All are welcome. https://onionmart.printify.me

Tired of Null's temper tantrums? It's better with the Kengle. If you can rock with us, you are one of us.

Joshua Moon the owner of Kiwifarms

Ashley Hutsell Jankowski

Mankind, be vigilant; we loved you.
Chattanooga, TN
The child beating thing with VOID was years before he was an admin. He made some errors with the style that I straightened out. Each of the admins contributed something (skeletons in the closet not withstanding). If I were to broom every single wart we wouldn't have a forum. We wouldn't have diddly-squat. We take people such as Ashley that no one else will tolerate. This will be our 4th year coming up in December and I hope I can look forward to many more years with this community.
Hope your manager enjoys the email about how you're hosting nude photos of women without their consent and doxing people after thanksgiving bud. I'm sure void's happy you're so forgiving of child abuse though. Child abusers usually are.

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
Global Moderator
Hope your manager enjoys the email about how you're hosting nude photos of women without their consent and doxing people after thanksgiving bud. I'm sure void's happy you're so forgiving of child abuse though. Child abusers usually are.
If you come across such content you are free like anyone else to notify staff and let them handle this.

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
Global Moderator
Oh for sure. A guy told me on your website he hopes I get raped by niggers, do you think your manager will like learning about stuff like that you're enabling?
What am I enabling Ash? We have pages and pages of you making sock puppets and hundreds of pages of you continually baiting and trying to extort this community.

The Gays From LA

The Gays From LA Took My K.Flay Away
Hellovan Onion
What is the appeal of Josh's streams? I'm literally bored out my mind and stunned that people are donating to him and he does not even acknowledge them. Do what you do, but he sounds unhinged.
Null has a part towards the end of MATI called "The Shill Mode" where he turns his screen green and then proceeds to read the superchats one after another, as fast as possible. People pay him to play certain videos they send him but he only plays portions of them.

I guess people listen to MATI to learn about lolcows they're yet unfamiliar with, or to get a TLDR summary of recent drama that's popular on the forum without having to read through 100s or 1000ds of thread pages to figure out what it's about.

Kramer is A Man Da

Remarkable Onion
his complete technical ineptitude
how did him and wheels think they'd be great people to keep 8chan up and running?
Null can't tell when he is being op'd at all which you think he would have gained a sixth sense for by now.
Josh has always sucked at the whole internet thing, remember when he thought i was may because i mocked vickers and enjoy non-obeese women?
nd he's been out with Elaine a few times.
Vordrak cucked Null. He hasn't posted it yet, but its obvious he did.
I guess people listen to MATI to learn about lolcows they're yet unfamiliar with, or to get a TLDR summary of recent drama that's popular on the forum without having to read through 100s or 1000ds of thread pages to figure out what it's about
this is literally it. he saw Metokur and others get huge from what in his words was just "reading threads off the farms" so he did it too. same way he tried to be a vidya streamer.