• Our Onionfarms merchandise store is now open. All are welcome. https://onionmart.printify.me

Tired of Null's temper tantrums? It's better with the Kengle. If you can rock with us, you are one of us.

Joshua Moon the owner of Kiwifarms

universe adventurer

explorer of the unknown, vast universe
An Onion Among Onions
I present to you all my beautiful creation. a fine quality meme about jewsh.
untitled-png.76145

Kramer is A Man Da

Remarkable Onion
Null is in the comments under the mirror of his previous MATI episode responding to Kiwis, giving out helpful advice such as "move out", "cancel your subscription" and "please don't listen to my podcast".

View attachment 35907
so let me get this straight, Null paid money to play OSRS or R3 and did up until 2020 and never bothered talking about it nor bringing up his character in the history of the site? i have a hard time believing null would never tell his users to join his guild after pissing off team mates in a castle wars game.

Also the only thing that makes me feel this is true is how he got really into ss13 during the simptext era of the dick show meaning he probably just got into it recently.

Ashley Hutsell Jankowski

Mankind, be vigilant; we loved you.
Chattanooga, TN
so let me get this straight, Null paid money to play OSRS or R3 and did up until 2020 and never bothered talking about it nor bringing up his character in the history of the site? i have a hard time believing null would never tell his users to join his guild after pissing off team mates in a castle wars game.

Also the only thing that makes me feel this is true is how he got really into ss13 during the simptext era of the dick show meaning he probably just got into it recently.
Wow. Did this psycho who peddled cp smut eveen. Didd he do

thefrogninja

JDANKS420
An Onion Among Onions
Josh is unfortunate in that all of his fat goes straight to his jowls. Credit to Elaine for finding these somehow. (The mug is shopped obviously.) I think the 3rd one isn't new to most people. It's the picture people use when they want to pretend he's incredibly handsome and chiseled instead of hiding his large jowls with a beard.
Fy5YG98WAAADqM5.jpegFy5YG99X0AAjYr7.jpegFy5YG98WIAIgFrN.jpeg

Look OF GF its his or his roommate's cats we hear on stream (and he lies about) maybe @The Gays From LA
Fy5YHV1WAAAEx41.jpegFy5YG98XoAAhGAZ.jpeg

Last edited:

The Gays From LA

The Gays From LA Took My K.Flay Away
Hellovan Onion
Josh is unfortunate in that all of his fat goes straight to his jowls. Credit to Elaine for finding these somehow. (The mug is shopped obviously.) I think the 3rd one isn't new to most people. It's the picture people use when they want to pretend he's incredibly handsome and chiseled instead of hiding his large jowls with a beard.
My dude, these are very very obvious deepfakes. I can't believe you fell for them!

Seriously, don't you know how to recognize a deepfake?! Please let me know, I can send you a tutorial that teaches you how to recognize them.

These AI deepfakes of Null are in fact so low-effort, I can plainly tell what the source images were for these deepfakes just from looking at them and comparing them to previous public pictures of Null.

Ashley Hutsell Jankowski

Mankind, be vigilant; we loved you.
Chattanooga, TN
My dude, these are very very obvious deepfakes. I can't believe you fell for them!

Seriously, don't you know how to recognize a deepfake?! Please let me know, I can send you a tutorial that teaches you how to recognize them.

These AI deepfakes of Null are in fact so low-effort, I can plainly tell what the source images were for these deepfakes just from looking at them and comparing them to previous public pictures of Null.
Have you considered the fact he's a hog responsible for running 8chan, the cp image board, and that these are way less nasty and greasy than his real pictures?

thefrogninja

JDANKS420
An Onion Among Onions
I'm on my phone 😵‍💫 they look real enough to me!

Would be strange for someone to add the mug over a deepfake. His eyes are also perfectly asymmetrical.

The Gays From LA

Hellovan Onion
Take for example this deepfake here. Here is the source image that was used to generate this AI deepfake:

AIdeepfakeNSourceImage.jpg

- You can see that Null is wearing the same gray t-shirt in both pictures
- You can see the exact same white door in the background
- You can see the exact same black chair in the background
- You can tell that Null's hand does not have the same amount of light as his face. The hand is lighter (and also visibly less hairy and large than it is on the other deepfakes). If the same lightsource was hitting his hand and his face, the side of his face would be hit by the same light source as his hands.
- The ears are covered because AI still has a hard time creating accurate ears proportional to the face (those are usually a dead give-away, so it makes sense someone would cover up the ears with headphones)
- Look at Null's left-arm in the deepfake. Null has always been fat, there is no way he would have such thin upper arms at this point in life. If anything, his upper arms have likely only gotten fatter and more trunk-like with age.

In other words, this AI deepfake was created using the picture of Null with his mom as a source.

The AI deepfake that was generated using this particular source image was so fucking low-effort, they literally didn't even bother to age the source image to make Null look older! They used picture of Null in his early twenties with barely any alterations.

@thefrogninja you really need to undergo deepfake detection training right now. I am disappointed you actually fell for these. They are very very obviously fake.

The Gays From LA

Hellovan Onion
Have you considered the fact he's a hog responsible for running 8chan, the cp image board, and that these are way less nasty and greasy than his real pictures?
What do you mean specifically with "his real pictures"? There are only a handful of Null's pictures in the public domain, some of which have been cross-posted here on OF. I can plainly tell which specific ones were used to as source images generate these AI deepfakes. I will go over the other ones later.

Anyone who fell for these low-effort deepfakes needs to undergo deepfake detection training right now:

The Gays From LA

Hellovan Onion
Nope. They're real.
They're really not. You fell for them because you desperately wanted them to be true. You disregarded the fact that they came from an extremely untrustworthy source (literally fucking Elaine) because of your own confirmation bias.

It's OK to admit you fell for them, as long as you undergo deepfake detection training now to prevent this from happening again.

The Gays From LA

Hellovan Onion
Here's another deepfake that I was able to trace back to the source image:

The picture of Null with long hair on the left is the real one, the one on the right is the AI deepfake.

AIdeepfakeNSourceImage01.jpg

You can see here how the AI used the upper part of the red Coca Cola t-shirt that Null was wearing at the time, in order to generate a deepfake of him with the same red Coca Cola t-shirt, with fabric folds in the t-shirt to make it look more realistic.

Goddamn, I can't believe some of you fell for this shit, it's so obvious.

The only solution for your gullibility is DEEPFAKE DETECTION TRAINING.

Last edited:

The Gays From LA

Hellovan Onion
More proof of the deepfakes being really fake and low-effort: side by side comparison of the hands:

AIDeepFakeHands.jpg

There are almost no pictures out there where Null's hands are fully visible, so whomever generated these AI deepfakes had to use other people's hands. As you can see, they used the same hairy man's hand holding up a cup saying "TROON TEARS" in two of the AI deepfakes. In the left deepfake, Null's hand holding the red kitten all of a sudden has no hair up to his wrist and is suddenly smaller and thinner.

Again, very obvious deepfakes and only a mentally ill drug addict like Elaine would fall for them. I guess that's why Elaine was used as "Patient Zero" to disseminate these deepfakes on social media. Because she's so desperate for anything that would give her the appearance of having a leg up over Null, as soon as she was shown these deepfakes she would just dump them on Twitter with no questions asked and no closer inspection of them. The deepfakes fed her confirmation bias, so she uncritically accepted them.

Elaine, I know you keep saying that we're all stupid here on OF, but unlike you I am not on drugs and I have had deepfake detection training. You can stop using drugs and educate yourself, if you could only take some time off from your plotting and scheming against Null and the rest of your imaginary enemies.