Joshua Moon the owner of Kiwifarms

ipreferpickles

Hellovan Onion
suburban bastard and null 1.png
suburban bastard and null 2.png

thefrogninja

JDANKS420
An Onion Among Onions
How would he know the email threatens him without first reading it? Sounds like he didn't want to confirm reading it for some reason.

Teddy Feaser is a faggot who is in in 30s and makes money by trashing someone he used to admire and praise, Nick Fuentes, heavily until he was given the boot. He now cries that he was brainwashed into the "cozy cult" by someone more than 10 years younger than him. If you post a picture of his mom, Camille Feaser, he will flag you for doxing which he's done to lolcow Ethan Ralph.

Last edited:

The Gays From LA

The Gays From LA Took My K.Flay Away
Hellovan Onion
How would he know the email threatens him without first reading it? Sounds like he didn't want to confirm reading it for some reason.

Why does this quote about how he will only read e-mail when someone is threatening him remind me of that other post where he said that he was sending threats to Clara Stockings because she would only pay attention to him when he was threatening her? It's like he's taking something he said about her but here he's saying it about himself. 🤨

Anyway, this claim is obviously bullshit, he does actually read his e-mail. He might not respond but he does read it. When he banned me he left an angry rant on my profile wall claiming that I had sent him "multiple crying e-mails about being SHADOWBANNED". I had actually sent him only one e-mail about being shadowbanned (with screenshots so that he could see what this looked like on my end and how literally every possible input field was disabled, not just the comment text box), which e-mail he definitely read cos he responded by telling me that my cache is broken (it's not, classic Null deflection bingo), that I should flush the cache (already did that, more deflection bingo) or cycle through five browsers to find the one that works (no, deflection bingo), and that I'm a stupid bitch who shouldn't even bother returning to his website (alright, whatever). He never did respond to any of my earlier e-mails (back in Oct-Nov of 2022) reporting the issue with the disappearing text box early back then. He coud've responded to those earlier e-mails by simply saying: "The disappearing text box doesn't mean you're shadowbanned, it's just something that XenForo does when it's getting DDoSed. I don't know what's causing this or how to fix it.". But no, he had to gaslight, guilt-trip and act belligerent.

Word to the wise: don't ever bother e-mailing Null about any issue with KF. He just doesn't give a fuck and he will try to use against you the fact that you naively reached out to him for help. Even if it's 35+ of you complaining about the same thing. Then he will lie and claim he doesn't read his e-mail anymore because he's so popular now. 🙄

The Gays From LA

Hellovan Onion
Did you remember to be insulting and condensing to him when you emailed him? Worked out well for some jokesters who used to like to email null ban appeals and other things while calling him a nigger. He normally responded. It became pretty popular maybe 4 or 6 months back when about a dozen fun loving pranksters would email him and laugh about his response on discord.
not that me or any of the other guys in my discord did that.
He really likes it when you promise to wear a suit when you post on his high class website and that your so sorry for making shit posts
Nope, I didn't insult him back because I didn't want to start a fight with him or troll him, I genuinely wanted him to help me and I was frustrated that he wouldn't. I told him that if he doesn't want me on his forum for being such a stupid bitch who can't figure out how to delete cookies or flush the cache - I had obviously already done both before mailing him, otherwise I would not be asking him for help - he should go right ahead and put me out of my misery. Then I pointed out all the people complaining about the same issue in TG and how his response to them was really unacceptable. I also told him that the users trickling into the TG thread saying they were able to post again when he changed MTU were an indication that the issue was on his end, not theirs. I told him that he should listen more to his users. I also told him that I never wanted to interact with him again. I then deleted my e-mail account, and that was it.

The Gays From LA

Hellovan Onion
tldr: Josh enables TERFs.
At least they're finally allowed to talk about it. Back when I tried to talk about it I was downvote-bombed by multiple TERF socks. I still mean to post the list I made of those sock accounts at the time. They were mostly brand new accounts with no posting history that had seemingly been created just to participate in downvote raids.

As for this claim:

"I pretty much had to stop watching MATI after he humble bragged about getting nudes"

Null being Christlike as usual :rolleyes:

Juantavius

Baby Onion
At least they're finally allowed to talk about it. Back when I tried to talk about it I was downvote-bombed by multiple TERF socks. I still mean to post the list I made of those sock accounts at the time. They were mostly brand new accounts with no posting history that had seemingly been created just to participate in downvote raids.

As for this claim:

Null being Christlike as usual :rolleyes:

Speaking of downvote brigades and the farms being dead n gay, a competent site owner might disable the neg reaction mojis at tough times like this, to encourage people to actually participate in discussions they feel strongly about.

thefrogninja

JDANKS420
An Onion Among Onions
The website is dead and gay because covering Ralph weekly has finally become boring and there is no public enemy number 1, like Keffals, to unite people. It was always a dead gay nigger website. Support for the website was at it's peak during all the #DropKiwifarms nonsense, but that has since long passed. What you are now seeing is the baseline support and activity without Ralph and controversy.

Juantavius

Baby Onion
The website is dead and gay because covering Ralph weekly has finally become boring and there is no public enemy number 1, like Keffals, to unite people. It was always a dead gay nigger website. Support for the website was at it's peak during all the #DropKiwifarms nonsense, but that has since long passed. What you are now seeing is the baseline support and activity without Ralph and controversy.
Nah, I've never seen it as dead and gay and niggerish as it is now. The Ralph subforum has only hurt the site, as it's mods and attention whore posters are some of the biggest self-serving faggots and idiot losers that just try to leech every thread possible into their unfun and unfunny vortex of mentally handcapped tier autism they call the gunt subforum. Josh should've put the pimp hand to all of them long ago