Onionfarms Movie Night

In the process of being set up.
Joshua Moon the owner of Kiwifarms

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
Global Moderator
Okay but it sounded like this dude also broke the law by shooting when he wasn't being attacked... so why retort with "don't break the law"? I don't even care the Idiot got shot, his reply just doesn't really make sense.
View attachment 29292
Null operates under the misconception that if he says he feels threatened then he is.It's a false sense of security. I found that story and the rancher has been charged with 1st degree murder. No you cannot use deadly force against a simple trespasser.

Fedbuster

You are all pointless internet noise
Remarkable Onion
This is why Josh will always be a faggot to me. His website has the reputation of being "the last bastion of free speech" and that he will "defend even speech he doesn't like." Anyone who's been around long enough knows this isn't true. He spergbans people all the time, he can't handle a serious on-topic thread on himself on his own website, will look for reasons to ban you if he dislikes you, and has censored linking to certain websites that make fun of him.
No point contributing to the community when you'll just get spergbanned by some faggot having a mood while actual thread shitters have impunity. Doesn't just apply to kiwifarms. The internet was ruined because of faggots like him inevitably selling out while LARPing about "muh free speech" and banning anyone who wasn't a shitposter.

ipreferpickles

Hellovan Onion
null 1.png
null 2.png
null 3.png
null 4.png

Fedbuster

You are all pointless internet noise
Remarkable Onion
If I’m correct, you can set Brave to clear cache every time you exit the browser. Also, on mobile, all you have to do is go to settings>Brave Shields and Privacy> Scroll down to Clear browsing data> Select Clear Data Now.
brave is not the worst, but is filled with all kinds of telemetry he never talks about because "muh BAT crypto". jewsh will outright ban you for calling out his shilling of it with the reason being "spam". So much for that "protect your anonymity" LARP. :haha:

Satellizer

Baby Onion
brave is not the worst, but is filled with all kinds of telemetry he never talks about because "muh BAT crypto". jewsh will outright ban you for calling out his shilling of it with the reason being "spam". So much for that "protect your anonymity" LARP. :haha:
I remember when The Fool got banned for a Brave pun. I think he was eventually unbanned but I doubt he came back.

ipreferpickles

Hellovan Onion
null on jim sterling.png
Also jewsh: *banned for telling him to do something about politispergs*
Null can never and will never "do something" about those posters because he'd have to do some Reddit-tier mass-banning and censoring of Kiwi Farms, and if he did ban people just for posting their right-wing political views, a lot of people (and his only support base left) would denounce and abandon him.

thefrogninja

JDANKS420
An Onion Among Onions
Cross-posting from the ONA thread. Josh appears to have banned Distinguished Toastmaster for saying the ONA people were "more sane." Thank God Josh defends people he disagrees with! A real free speech warrior who even defends speech he doesn't like!

I WANT ALL OF YOU O&A FANS OFF MY SITE
Screenshot_20230215-075311.png
Stop calling out faggots on the gunt board who flagged Ralph on nulls orders your contributing to null being swatted
He was a great poster and one of the few people putting pedophile Poast in its place while Josh and others continue to use it, willing to overlook how prevalent and tolerated lolicon is over there as well as the ignore the many autistic tantrums by it's owner Graf.

Last edited:
Cross-posting from the ONA thread. Josh appears to have banned Distinguished Toastmaster for saying the ONA people were "more sane." Thank God Josh defends people he disagrees with! A real free speech warrior who even defends speech he doesn't like!
View attachment 29545

He was a great poster and one of the few people putting pedophile Poast in its place while Josh and others continue to use it, willing to overlook how prevalent and tolerated lolicon is over there as well as the ignore the many autistic tantrums by it's owner Graf.
Factual
1676539517477.png

I did not expect a ban, maybe a pink triangle, but this ban was a blessing to be honest. The forum, especially the Ralph subforum, is mostly used by retards with personal vendettas. There are some okay posters, but who wants to share a website with fucking Christorian X? I don't, so thank you Joshua!