Joshua Moon the owner of Kiwifarms

Mario

Mamamia
Hellovan Onion
I'm pretty sure there's been even more incidents lmao. There's the guy who wanted to use his Soviet milsurp gas mask to breathe underwater, despite everyone telling him he'd end up poisoning himself.
I think I remember that guy. Everyone told him that the canister that made the oxygen had some highly reactive shit in it that would fuck him if any water got in.

Mario

Mamamia
Hellovan Onion
How has this not been added to this?
WMrS7bf.png

Azusa

Remarkable Onion
It's apparently for Space Station 13.
Seeing all of the mathy Kiwi spergs give it their all to help Josh with his thermodynamics homework, it's actually kind of fucking gay that it's just for a video game. I feel like I'd actually respect Josh more if @OnionNull's insinuation was the correct one.

SSF2T Old User

No Super Combos Necessary
Hellovan Onion
And the idea that 'at least' he has an entire website of fans (if that were actually true) is both depressing and hilarious.
idk... a lot of people seem to negrate the fuck out of you if you call him out on his Brave shilling bullshit... or if you're against anything he says in general.

t. someone who fought with him on the Brave issue.
Screenshot_2020-12-14_09-51-18.png

His strawman aside, Brave has other issues i didn't list, and it's not just me, other people on KF say Brave sucks as well
Screenshot_2020-12-14_09-56-37.png

Screenshot_2020-12-14_09-56-37-1.png

Screenshot_2020-12-14_09-57-42.png

Screenshot_2020-12-14_09-57-42-1.png

Screenshot_2020-12-14_10-00-24.png

SIGSEGV

Segmentation fault (core dumped)
An Onion Among Onions
idk... a lot of people seem to negrate the fuck out of you if you call him out on his Brave shilling bullshit... or if you're against anything he says in general.

View attachment 666

His strawman aside, Brave has other issues i didn't list, and it's not just me, other people on KF say Brave sucks as well
View attachment 667
View attachment 668
View attachment 669
View attachment 670
>thinking that AdNauseam is a good thing
I don't just block ads because I want to hide them, I block them to avoid all the tracking bullshit that goes with them. AdNauseam still connects to the advertising servers, meaning you still get tracked while using it.

Syrup

queen opee the great
Hellovan Onion

View attachment 666

View attachment 667
View attachment 668
View attachment 669
View attachment 670
View attachment 671
lol that site is run by some insane schizo freetard

Syrup

queen opee the great
Hellovan Onion
>thinking that AdNauseam is a good thing
I don't just block ads because I want to hide them, I block them to avoid all the tracking bullshit that goes with them. AdNauseam still connects to the advertising servers, meaning you still get tracked while using it.
But your getting back at them dam advertisers! This will reclaim internet privacy even with the hundreds that use it!

Syrup

queen opee the great
Hellovan Onion

Deleted member 291

Why the fuck doesnt he move back to the states? Mabye he wouldnt be such a doomer then. I respect null because you can actually talk to him unlike most jannies but he really needs to realize moving to serbia was a stupid idea.