Joshua Moon the owner of Kiwifarms

TheEternalCoomer

Baby Onion
Part of the current frustration everyone is feeling comes from updates about what is happening with KF being on platforms people are unwilling to use.

Like Telegram, of all places...

It readily shares data with feds, harvests phone numbers and metadata, misrepresents itself as an encrypted chat platform, and several arrests/prosecutions have come from activities on Telegram.

I've seen them shut down "right wing" channels for basically no reason, and yet Josh thinks his channel is safe from deletion, and that it's a reliable platform to give updates on the status of his site.

thefrogninja

JDANKS420
An Onion Among Onions
Josh has completely lost it.
View attachment 23303
fetchimage.jpeg

thefrogninja

JDANKS420
An Onion Among Onions
Like Telegram, of all places...

It readily shares data with feds, harvests phone numbers and metadata, misrepresents itself as an encrypted chat platform, and several arrests/prosecutions have come from activities on Telegram.

I've seen them shut down "right wing" channels for basically no reason, and yet Josh thinks his channel is safe from deletion, and that it's a reliable platform to give updates on the status of his site.
If Josh lost his telegram he'd blow his brains out no question, but it's too useful a honeypot for the feds to shut down right now.

Not enough minerals Not enough

minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals
Hellovan Onion

AnusSquirt69

Remarkable Onion
I was repaid by having my account with years of posts and more importantly, a reputation, permanently locked by an unnecessary email-password reset, and not even being given a an invite code as a backup to that. I can make a new account, in fact I already have, but the reputation will take years; I can't just create years of reputation in a few minutes like an account.
Holy shit, the gayest shit to care about lmao. Actually touch grass.

ChaoticPizzaParty

Baby Onion
I genuinely think it's over now, Josh's reputation is completely shot. The problem is the password reset killed site attendance. It pretty much took 70% of users away in a night, I bet 50% but boy I was wrong. Now going to TOR exclusively is just it at that point. I know it was bad because certain areas of the site become cemeteries.

The Telegram is utter cancer and is just a chore to keep up with. It's over Josh, you had a "good" run.

Battle of Brainiac

Janny disrespecter
Hellovan Onion
I genuinely think it's over now, Josh's reputation is completely shot. The problem is the password reset killed site attendance. It pretty much took 70% of users away in a night, I bet 50% but boy I was wrong. Now going to TOR exclusively is just it at that point. I know it was bad because certain areas of the site become cemeteries.

The Telegram is utter cancer and is just a chore to keep up with. It's over Josh, you had a "good" run.
Is the TOR still up for the site?

Null

Ooperator.
Baby Onion
End thyselves ya reproducing African Americans.

‘Tis a time whence the klansmen are vanquished, yet ye rear heads do naught but gallop away. ‘Tis ain’t but the new bloods of midsummer neither. Glowies with profiles as fair as 2014 come ploughing Onions and ’tis all totally tiresome. I’s done laboured hard for ye lot. Oh me mother of all labours trying to sustain a plantation before the air of tyranny by bills and middle men, and ye'd abandon it all for a farm fro’ the CURSED KENGLE.

I can’t fathom where this "anti-Josh" spirit hails from, yet ‘tis a possession that needs to be exorcised. Ne’er-do-wells hollering me a famished boy lover without proof just KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT ’cause Ya’ll exceptional gentiles devour it all without ponder, and ‘tis absolutely baffling for me fruit farm.

I fear I have been backstabbed by me internet frendship.

Reason: Grammar Nazism.

Dude-Weed

Baby Onion
End thyselves ya reproducing African Americans.

‘Tis a time whence the klansmen are vanquished, yet ye rear heads do naught but gallop away. ‘Tis ain’t but the new bloods of midsummer neither. Glowies with profiles as fair as 2014 come ploughing Onions and ’tis all totally tiresome. I’s done laboured hard for ye lot. Oh me mother of all labours trying to sustain a plantation before the air of tyranny by bills and middle men, and ye'd abandon it all for a farm fro’ the CURSED KENGLE.

I can’t fathom where this "anti-Josh" spirit hails from, yet ‘tis a possession that needs to be exorcised. Ne’er-do-wells hollering me a famished boy lover without proof just KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT ’cause Ya’ll exceptional gentiles devour it all without ponder, and ‘tis absolutely baffling for me fruit farm.

I fear I have been backstabbed by me internet frendship.
Dude it's time to bury the beef between you and this site. You getting mad at users being here while Kiwi Farms is down is petty/nonsensical. Keffals/Jones are bigger threats than you can handle alone, I hope you accept help not only to keep your site up but to deal with your depression/anger issues. Take care of yourself Josh.

Null

Ooperator.
Baby Onion
Dude it's time to bury the beef between you and this site. You getting mad at users being here while Kiwi Farms is down is petty/nonsensical. Keffals/Jones are bigger threats than you can handle alone, I hope you accept help not only to keep your site up but to deal with your depression/anger issues. Take care of yourself Josh.
Curse thy lineage you uncouth troglodyte! I should maul ye mortal coil from the face of the platform! May my elongated cat devour thine soul thru my esoteric coin magic, you high-strung smoke pederast! End yourself!

Neko Rights Activist

OK I'm a pink cat =UwU=
Remarkable Onion
>he actually think that account actually belongs to real null