Joshua Moon the owner of Kiwifarms

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
I'm your friendly neighborhood skinwalker
I checked my email. Yes, I did spot the letter from MATI notifying that I would be issued a refund. It has not yet appeared on my current bank statement because my current statement started and ended on the 8th. But I will assume it will show up in the next one coming. I consider this matter to be over and done with.

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
No email, no postal mail, no phone call. No anything. Not from the Warwick Police, not from the Rhode Island State Police. So whatever email Null sent I am assuming they blew him off as some sort of a crackpot.
Null's Big Police Adventure.jpg

Christine's Pickles

used to do that more flirtingly
Baby Onion
Between this and the wall of text that he and his lawyer spammed at the federal court in the Melinda Scott suit this week, Null sure is showing himself to be quite the legal mastermind.

Emailing the police about someone "harassing" them is almost as epic as that Roy Philipose dude who forwarded a shitpost email to the FBI as "evidence of harassment" (archive). I wonder if Josh even sent the email.

Blaine Gaven Ross

annoying skitzo pedo groomer troon
SpergCage Resident
Between this and the wall of text that he and his lawyer spammed at the federal court in the Melinda Scott suit this week, Null sure is showing himself to be quite the legal mastermind.

Emailing the police about someone "harassing" them is almost as epic as that Roy Philipose dude who forwarded a shitpost email to the FBI as "evidence of harassment" (archive). I wonder if Josh even sent the email.
I'm good at calling bluffs.

Null bluffed on calling the cops just to try and spook Kengle. He fears Onionfarms like it's a boogieman.

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
I'm good at calling bluffs.

Null bluffed on calling the cops just to try and spook Kengle. He fears Onionfarms like it's a boogieman.
I went to the Warwick Police Station in Apponaug right off of Route 5. I introduced myself and asked the woman at the front desk if there were any police reports that had been filed on me by someone online by the name of Joshua Connor Moon. She checked on the computer and came back to me. Nothing.

Blaine Gaven Ross

SpergCage Resident
I went to the Warwick Police Station in Apponaug right off of Route 5. I introduced myself and asked the woman at the front desk if there were any police reports that had been filed on me by someone online by the name of Joshua Connor Moon. She checked on the computer and came back to me. Nothing.
You just keep chugging no matter what and that's why I respect you.

Christine's Pickles

used to do that more flirtingly
Baby Onion
Null is losing his shit in the Melinda forum.
Null finally banned her. About fucking time. Most of that thread was unreadable. She'll probably sock a few more times to get back on there, but the fact that Josh was allowing someone who was actively suing him over and over to be on that forum was stupid as fuck any way you look at it. Oh well. T&H will give him money anyway, so no big loss there.

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
Null finally banned her. About fucking time. Most of that thread was unreadable. She'll probably sock a few more times to get back on there, but the fact that Josh was allowing someone who was actively suing him over and over to be on that forum was stupid as fuck any way you look at it. Oh well. T&H will give him money anyway, so no big loss there.
I know for a fact she will sock.

Blaine Gaven Ross

SpergCage Resident
this reminds me. @Reborn Rose I know you have a sock on KF, will you go to Ashley Hutsell Jankowski's thread and let her know onion farms genuinely misses her and her many contributions.
My sock WAS the wogglebug, I can make a new one if you guys want but I fear doing that will just get it banned, but I shall try today.