Joshua Moon the owner of Kiwifarms

Azusa

Remarkable Onion
jesuschristjosh.png

Is he serious? This is like, advanced inceldom. That actually might be the most depressing thing I think I've ever read.

SSF2T Old User

No Super Combos Necessary
Hellovan Onion
Champthom ain't so much of a champ himself. An outspoken atheist and nice guy™ who doesn't understand why women won't look at his profile.
View attachment 3779
>"There is a girl about 50 miles from me"
>"She wants casual sex, which I am in fact into"
>He was actually willing to travel 50 miles just for sex

SAD AND DESPERATE!
>"She hasn't responded to my message yet"
Gee, I wonder why... even if you were a great catch, 50 miles is fucking far. For comparison sake, if you lived on long island, 50 miles would be crossing into multiple states at that point (NJ & CT) ontop of the loads of upstate NY towns added to that list.
>Pink Dyed Hair
aposema.jpg

>"It's only been two days since i sent the message but I've been like obsessively checking my e-mail to see if i get a message from her"

Bro... that's fucking unhealthy behavior to obsess over a literal who. Just move on at that point, plenty of other women out there.

Unrelated to dating...
>"As always, don't let this get out because it would totally undermine my role as head admin, you can't show weakness among your people, otherwise their confidence in you will collapse"

1. LMAO guess your future self didn't take that advice with all of the emo front-page postings like "I want a tradwife and KF makes me unhappy"
  2. So what if you show weakness? Not everyone is immortal, as long as you learn from your mistakes and overcome whatever "weaknesses" you have, thats what matters because it makes you a better person in the long run. Not only that, but people will respect you more if you own up to your shit.

SIGSEGV

Segmentation fault (core dumped)
An Onion Among Onions
>"There is a girl about 50 miles from me"
>"She wants casual sex, which I am in fact into"
>He was actually willing to travel 50 miles just for sex

SAD AND DESPERATE!
>"She hasn't responded to my message yet"
Gee, I wonder why... even if you were a great catch, 50 miles is fucking far. For comparison sake, if you lived on long island, 50 miles would be crossing into multiple states at that point (NJ & CT) ontop of the loads of upstate NY towns added to that list.
>Pink Dyed Hair
View attachment 3800
>"It's only been two days since i sent the message but I've been like obsessively checking my e-mail to see if i get a message from her"

Bro... that's fucking unhealthy behavior to obsess over a literal who. Just move on at that point, plenty of other women out there.

Unrelated to dating...

>"As always, don't let this get out because it would totally undermine my role as head admin, you can't show weakness among your people, otherwise their confidence in you will collapse"
  1. LMAO guess your future self didn't take that advice with all of the emo front-page postings like "I want a tradwife and KF makes me unhappy"
  2. So what if you show weakness? Not everyone is immortal, as long as you learn from your mistakes and overcome whatever "weaknesses" you have, thats what matters because it makes you a better person in the long run. Not only that, but people will respect you more if you own up to your shit.
Champthom isn't josh you fucking retard

Azusa

Remarkable Onion
It reminds me of Marjan Siclic, famed incel cow, who once said a girl texted him to express sexual interest and he got so scared he threw his phone under his bed and cried
Yeah, but Marjan is just your everyday run-of-the-mill incel. Psyching himself out and freaking when a chick actually texts him? Eh, whatevs.

Let's be clear: Josh was in physical pain just thinking about the possibility of hugging a woman. Imagine being such a loser that your own body violently rejects the very notion of you ever being intimate with another human being. That's depressing. (And hilarious.)

Boingotango

Hellovan Onion
Yeah, but Marjan is just your everyday run-of-the-mill incel. Psyching himself out and freaking when a chick actually texts him? Eh, whatevs.

Let's be clear: Josh was in physical pain just thinking about the possibility of hugging a woman. Imagine being such a loser that your own body violently rejects the very notion of you ever being intimate with another human being. That's depressing. (And hilarious.)

Yeah, thanks for pointing this one out, I only skimmed over it the first time.

Most people get butterflies, but Josh gets sea urchins.

Noghoul

An Onion Among Onions

Josh is one the most neurotic and mentally unstable people I've seen online, so his weirdness no longer surprises me and it isn't that funny.
Thankfully, he will not be reproducing, now that does give me a fuzzy feeling.

APerson

Remarkable Onion

And to think, this is the guy people simp for on KF. This is the guy they're loyal paypigs for. This is the guy who they'll think they're avenging when he shuts down KF and they sperg out on the rest of the internet, acting as if they're freeze peach martyrs by doing so.

TheNotRealAsh

Literally Ashley Hutsell Jankowski Address in my banner
Hellovan Onion
It reminds me of Marjan Siclic, famed incel cow, who once said a girl texted him to express sexual interest and he got so scared he threw his phone under his bed and cried,
"I'll give you poon for basically nothing."

Michael B Jordan.jpg

Also, link to this page please?