Syrup

queen opee the great
An Onion Among Onions
>Washed up games journo who hates video games
>Has had a weekly show talking about controversies in the video game industry usually related to corporate greed for a number of years
>Has began to align himself with the pronoun brigade in recent years
>Once tweeted a photo of a self facial to a video game company
>Fat

6D17B6D0-0E21-49C8-ADCD-759E7F62206F.jpeg

Twitter header as of thread creation

SSF2T Old User

No Super Combos Necessary
Hellovan Onion
Jim Sterling is what you get when you take someone that's been huffing his own farts for more than a decade and give him his own show. Ever since he changed his video format (I.E. the way he structures/edits them), the quality of his content has been more shittier than what he was doing when he got personally involved with the Digital Homicide fiasco. His smugness is always at an 11, which is more annoying than funny, and he constantly beats the same dead horses over and over again while force-feeding his audience with leftist political shit involving trannies and general SJW stuff. Like i said on KF, the only thing surprising is that he didn't troon out sooner himself.

Reactions: BSC

Syrup

queen opee the great
An Onion Among Onions
I wonder what Jim is hoping to get out of HRT.

Unless he loses a substantial amount of weight he will not look even remotely feminin.

APerson

Remarkable Onion
Jim Sterling is what you get when you take someone that's been huffing his own farts for more than a decade and give him his own show. Ever since he changed his video format (I.E. the way he structures/edits them), the quality of his content has been more shittier than what he was doing when he got personally involved with the Digital Homicide fiasco. His smugness is always at an 11, which is more annoying than funny, and he constantly beats the same dead horses over and over again while force-feeding his audience with leftist political shit involving trannies and general SJW stuff. Like i said on KF, the only thing surprising is that he didn't troon out sooner himself.

Digital Homicide didn't do anything wrong. Plus, Jim's always been, like Josh, a low hanging fruit picking goof, making fun of shitty asset flips that literally nobody heard of and wouldn't have had not he and the dingleberries hanging off his overrated ass (SidAlpha, BigFry, etc) brought them up in the first place. I never saw the appeal of this guy. Like, wow, do we really need video after video about asset flips when most people would just chuckle at how shitty Steam's quality control is and move on before looking for actual games? I mean, c'mon, how many people were really buying all those asset flips that so many 'tards became e-celebs over 'em?