Parler General- A Twitter/Facebook alternative community that is a Mental Asylum for Boomers

Dum Cruise

Nostalgia
Hellovan Onion
I was going to make a thread in community watch on parler with a certain lazy nigger who will not be named but he didn't deliver, and then it got taken offline quickly so I lost all motivation before moving onto other projects. Btw sim numbers are a thing.
Before it was taken down Milo Yiannopoulos posted this melody:

Laura loomer was ok there and wacko, if this was the popular people imagine the average user
1839474-f734cb12333c68aeb93100a06e99eed9.jpg

APerson

Remarkable Onion
Jonsers (late boomer-early gen xer) don't know how to use technology. If you look at my Boomer and Gen Xer relatives, they get super angry because they don't know how to do a simple action on any device. I think my Boomer and Gen Xer relatives would be the type of people to post on parler honestly. Twatter is infested with Millennials and Centennials, with Centennials (Gen Z) being a more malignant tumour, and Millennnials (Gen Y) being a benign tumour. Fakebook has your usual Greatest generation or Silent old farts with the usual Boomer and Gen Xer's laughing at stupid minion memes. Some Millennials and Centennials use fakebook, but don't get on that infested site.

I would say Centennials are benign myself, it's the Millenials that are more malignant in my experience, usually because they try too hard to gatekeep mundane adult problems and have become the boomers they hated so much before they decided to simp hard for them in 2020. I wonder how they'll reconcile "save granny" with "granny's gen ruined everything!" once COVID is finally over with.

Deleted member 184

I would say Centennials are benign myself, it's the Millenials that are more malignant in my experience, usually because they try too hard to gatekeep mundane adult problems and have become the boomers they hated so much before they decided to simp hard for them in 2020. I wonder how they'll reconcile "save granny" with "granny's gen ruined everything!" once COVID is finally over with.
From my experience, I think the Centennials are malignant but it's probably because I'm in that generation. The latest Centennial/Gen Z was born in 2009, and they're 11, turning 12 possibly. Those are just kids. (Adolescence stars at 13 and ends at 19, so those chronologically are between child and adult.) The teenagers and grown adults from that generation are malignant because some of them are just braindead and get offended too easily. They're like Millennials 2.0 basically.
NGL I find women born in the 80's-mid 90's hot tho, so maybe it's just my bias, even though women born in 95-96 are Centennials.

APerson

Remarkable Onion
From my experience, I think the Centennials are malignant but it's probably because I'm in that generation. The latest Centennial/Gen Z was born in 2009, and they're 11, turning 12 possibly. Those are just kids. (Adolescence stars at 13 and ends at 19, so those chronologically are between child and adult.) The teenagers and grown adults from that generation are malignant because some of them are just braindead and get offended too easily. They're like Millennials 2.0 basically.
NGL I find women born in the 80's-mid 90's hot tho, so maybe it's just my bias, even though women born in 95-96 are Centennials.

Oh, sure, they're like Millenials 2.0 - they got shafted socioeconomically even harder than they did. One hopes they don't start simping for those responsible themselves, though.

Noghoul

An Onion Among Onions
If it makes you feel better, coronachan not only kills and maims the elderly, even though it's especially deadly for the elderly.

APerson

Remarkable Onion
If it makes you feel better, coronachan not only kills and maims the elderly, even though it's especially deadly for the elderly.

Nah, I don't want anyone to die or anything. I just think it's amusing that after a decade or so of "boomers ruined everything," they decided to pull a 180 and steal the zoomers' future, whether it's by the lockdowns or the money printer go brrrrr'ing. And Bloomberg recently said this all may take seven years for us to get through.....yeah, "okay millenial" will be the least of our concerns when these kids reach our age.

Dum Cruise

Nostalgia
Hellovan Onion
Parler is back and the new logo looks like a pair of briefs
IMG_20210215_181604.jpg
(s) (a)
Did anything come out of 'the parler hack?'
(t) (a)
(t) (a)
(parler cringe Twitter) (a)
Antifa just got access to info that would have been subpoenaed or easily data mined from parler. It was basically just all the existing data on the website, which I mean makes it easier for the feds but not much difference.
Calling it a "leak" would be generous.

cjöcker

Remarkable Onion
Parler is using Skysilk for hosting. Problem: Skysilk resell OVH. If you don't know about OVH, they're a French ? server host and they're notoriously shit. I think I have PTSD from OVH support and there was a time back in 2014-16 where their entire network was down for multiple days leaving me unable to do anything. They drop you if you're too much effort for them so if I had to guess Parler isn't going to be up for much longer.

Chairman Miaozer

THE SANCTITY OF THIS PLACE HAS BEEN FOULED
Baby Onion
Parler is using Skysilk for hosting. Problem: Skysilk resell OVH. If you don't know about OVH, they're a French ? server host and they're notoriously shit. I think I have PTSD from OVH support and there was a time back in 2014-16 where their entire network was down for multiple days leaving me unable to do anything. They drop you if you're too much effort for them so if I had to guess Parler isn't going to be up for much longer.
And once again, Gab somehow still outlives it.

Give Her The D

OH, LONG JOHNSON!
Baby Onion

I've never really dealt with OVH support when I was with them.

Fuck their setup fee though. $24 on SoYouStart for a 120 second deployment? Fuck you. I'd rather pay for Hetzner's shit peering than pay for support in broken English.