Little Green Scallion - Gertlersphere Elaine April Gertler Miller / Lainey / Trollcow

Documented individuals who may have a small public presence who are in the Gertlersphere

Pepsi Man

Savior of PepsiLand
Remarkable Onion
Bro who is that lady you use as your PFP?
1709830188824.png

Stop Socking Gaylord

So bright, you can see me from space
SpergCage Resident
lainey showed up in one of my videos I didn't title it after her cause she was only around for 1 of the 3 hours
she had a few notable moments like this
View attachment 48333
>Shitley, a troon
"I don't have to do shit for you"
>Elaine, possibly a troon
"Yeah you do, I'm Trollcow"
When it comes to this sektur shit, there's always a rise in ego before these retards get dragged right back to the bottom of the crab bucket 🤣
Incidentally, Crab Bucket was Elaine's nickname in high school after a particular locker room mishap.

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
She used a gamer word somewhere. Really. Legal battle...
lidl isn't as nice to omnibus, as omnibus is to the broom.
Elaine has a neg score, doesn't she? Herd mentality.... jfc.
She does look like she has fagflu, tho.
Remember, Elaine is scared of sex. Due to "the incident". She doesn't like to talk about it, but I think you can guess what happened.

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
Comrade, your herd mentality is counter revolutionary. In this E-lamoounist utopia, stickies are the law. Now, humble yourself in the presence of the skitzo ramb- aham- pearls of wisdom uttered by Chairperson Moo...
Elaine does know that Israel CONSCRIPTS their citizens. This is why you know Elaine isn't really a citizen of Israel. You are expected to defend the Homeland.
Both her surnames are from Germany. Heck, ironic as it seems, Elaine might be more Anglo Saxon (ie white) than most of the sektur. She would have been much more likely to dodge the ovens, certainly compared to the sektur.
Elaine bitter that everyone passes better than her. Bangs? I thought only women had "bangs". E-lame really isn't a very feminine person, is she?
Imply. THey imply, and you infer. btw, Elaine has NO FRIENDS. SHe doesn't have the personality type to maintain relationships.
What do man and women both have in common? They both hate women.
And, with another slap fight ensuing... it's like E-lame has never been away.
Yeah, the getting trolled by squitter rando bit, she's back to that.

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
Elaine, of course means: "I've been reading the Onion Farms recent, so have decided to shit up lolcow.farms, in rage."
But it is, tho. More so, expecting people to believe otherwise.
Elaine has been socking on dot farm, an update.
https://archive.is/wip/2FEEa
Elaine is upset, again, over people reminding her she looks like a tranny.
Ahhhh. Plodwinson had Vaushmas, E-lame has Emp-wanzaa.
Oh, you know I'm going to put shame in Elaine's Greek Myth game. Ok. The point of the Midas story is: GREED IS BAD AND WILL KILL WHAT YOU LOVE. Midas is so greedy that he is cursed with being to turn what he touches into gold, he can now no longer eat or drink... then he kills his DAUGHTER. Irony of it.

thefrogninja

JDANKS420
An Onion Among Onions
IWANNALICKELAINESPUSSY IWANNALICKELAINESPUSSY IWANNALICKELAINESPUSSY IWANNALICKELAINESPUSSY IWANNALICKELAINESPUSSY
IWANNALICKELAINESPUSSY IWANNALICKELAINESPUSSY IWANNALICKELAINESPUSSY IWANNALICKELAINESPUSSY IWANNALICKELAINESPUSSY
raccoon-licks.gif

Stop Socking Gaylord

SpergCage Resident
I made a chick let me shave her first. Put a landing strip on that bitch, it was time for take off.
What I'm saying is Elaine should be polite and wax.
Really killed the mood for old girl, me crouched over and her all:
tumblr_ndsehqIGMe1tsg9ioo3_400.gif

I love how her little sea cucumber brain can't see the intentional irony of the parody account which is just slightly more overtly sending the same message implicit in all of Laura Trueman's promotion of Lillee Jean.

Her new feminist crusader LARP is so tiresome, too.

Reason: Grammar?

Stop Socking Gaylord

SpergCage Resident
Her new feminist crusader LARP is so tiresome, too.
As far as grammar edit, it was over once it became a run on sentence.
But yes, she's obviously been back on LCF and that shit is fucking wild lol.
I could easily go into a sperg post about that place in general but it's best left at "angry women mimicking the ugly parts of 4chan while also being obnoxiously bureaucratic".
Needless to say, it's poison lol. Use it for a source on petcows but don't be a loony and listen to these miserable librarians. That's all they are there