Little Green Scallion - Gertlersphere Elaine April Gertler Miller / Lainey / Trollcow

Documented individuals who may have a small public presence who are in the Gertlersphere

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
Ironic. Unlike Alan-arse Morris-Minor.
The flaggot cries out in pain, as it gets a taste of it's own medicine.
Onion Farms is mentioned in her demands list... Frent Ree.
"Every single person..."? I don't really think Vordrak can help in this case. The Dyn thing was an Open & Shut Slam Dunk.
E-lame is experiencing a "career" high. Getting trolled by Daddy Jim. There's a bit more of this, but the L&TSOI: She's desperate to get his attention, and he won't give it.

Galactic Innerways

Below the wells
Hellovan Onion
I see a-lot of her simps have gone to her defense especially some of ethan ralph's fanboys. Seen them coping after Jim was shitting on elame

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
That's an 171+ IQ move there. Just deny the account was yours.
Gym taking apart E-lame's Electra Complex? On the guntstream? Nah, drop me out. Gunt should move onto his "Quiet Thunder" Late Night Radio DJ phase. Playing Marshall Tucker.
Gym agrees (including the gunt LNR DJ, no doubt).
Elaine... just admit it, you hate people pointing out you have no soul, because you is an ginger. ANd the dick pics weren't unsolicited, they were part of negotiations.

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
Sprate hasn't taken a piss on stream to get the attention of the broom...
Eh? Witch hunt?
E-lame goes to the stand by 3rd grader (her level) "You must be obsessed with me, to be pointing out I'm a nonce" zinger. Says a lot about her upbringing.

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
Alialaine there. Denying her dox.
LAst time her friends did that... Torswats got pigged.
Elaine wins stupid prize for playing silly games.
Flaggot Elaine there. I wonder what she is basing her opinion that Emp is a pedo on?
Looks like Elaine been fappin' at /qanonshitmadeuptoemflametheconspiritards again.

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
MoreSprate Derangement Syndrome. IH is got something "That was sent to him".
Elaine says she's better than everyone, all the time, right?
Uh oh spaghettios!!! Shit bowt ta get serious... as in E-lame taking things too seriously. She makes a point (I can't be arsed to inc) that Sprate is a Gaytur boi, because... they constantly trolls her into talking about them, then gleefully uploading it for validation on Commie Farms. Really, stop paying attention to them, they will stop posting about you. But then... your thread would die, and so would you.

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
It's helpful, if you are trying to spin your way out of a situation, to keep a straight story. "I wasn't aware of nonces" "I reported nonces". It's a bit like saying "Hey, the klavern I was in, I didn't notice any white bias."
ANd admitting to SWATin' "Predators". lol. Ok ELaine. Haven't seen you say anything about Graf (the nonce) posting your lewds. Same time as the Plodwinson stream. Will Elaine be making a complaint to the police?
E-lame isn't responsible enough to look after a cat, she can barely look after herself. Plus, the closest she's come to diamonds is drinking White Diamond (that's quite a burn to an esoteric crowd).
She's not gettng the schnozz filed down because it's massive, then?

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
"Because something is happening here, but you don't know what it is... do you Ms Elaine" Ballad of a Thin Bint
Another song, Steely Dan, "ANd only a fool would say that..."
Remember how Norm used to troll people?
What else could it be tho? Has the VAT Man turned up to ask about the donos?
Elaine can't get it into her head, everyone has met proper posh people. They aren't like Elaine. I met someone who said "Tonight I'm having supper with the High Sheriff" That was posh.
Elaine admits she's banned from the playgrounds of N_dub.
Elaine wants you to steal everything her Dad has. Better make it quick... the tax man is ahead of you...

Slaughter

FUCK YOU GO OFF YOURSELF YOU KNAVE GODDAMN FORUM FAIRIE
Local Moderator
Banksy is not a single person, it is a collective posing as a single person.

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
NEET,I mean LEET H8xur n doxyier Elaine there...
Get flagged kike.
And you know what that led to...

Galactic Innerways

Below the wells
Hellovan Onion
hdgcjhjdkxgc.PNG
GJZ_EHgX0AEYhZd.jpg
GJZ_JXAW8AAzJbC.jpg

Coon Header accuses Elaine of following a lolicon account (with evidence)