Onion Bulb (Public Figure) - Cowsphere Cyraxx / Chance J F Wilkins / DJ ShadowBlade

Public figures seen as "lolcows"

Pepsi Man

Savior of PepsiLand
Remarkable Onion
this creature will never go into racing lmao they'll do 1 background check on him and ask for him to never show his face there ever again

Timepace

Greatest Fuck Up
Remarkable Onion
this creature will never go into racing lmao they'll do 1 background check on him and ask for him to never show his face there ever again
he's an asshole. I remember one time he was talking about how much he admired Dale Earnhardt while wearing his racing hat then in the video he throws it down and talks about how the trolls get to him.
I used to be a hardcore racing fan when I was little because of my family.
Such disrespect from a goblin. He'll get in a car and endanger so many lives.

Timepace

Greatest Fuck Up
Remarkable Onion
A video by "VibeCheck2_Electric38" of him going to pay Cyraxx a visit just yesterday.
VibeCheck2_Electric38 Channel (UnArchived):

This guy is known as "Boots On The Ground".
In the video he paces back and forth filming 339 Floyd Street, both Chances' window on the left side and the KIA that Sally & Ed have parked farther in the driveway than usual on the right side. The reason why they have it parked farther is because of fears of people stealing it which I believe there were attempts in the past. Many people have texted chance including Cyraxx Video Game. His phone for sure was on and he was receiving calls and texts from people letting him know that Boots On The Ground was coming. As always at no surprise, he hid in the attic. William Gloryhole according to his chat message in the live stream said he will get Kate aka "Mass Troll Mafia" (The lady who posed as a 14 year old girl that chance sent dick pics to) to pay Cyraxx a visit.

Last edited:

Timepace

Greatest Fuck Up
Remarkable Onion
te51by09mvba1.png

Here is a video made by "Root Dr. Thorne"
NEW 2023 UPDATED Cyraxx Iceberg
(UnArchived)

Archived

Pepsi Man

Savior of PepsiLand
Remarkable Onion
Why am I still surprised at this point, he'll never stop trying to diddle kids
Someone should tell him NASCAR doesn't hire nonces LMAOOO
🔥Cyraxxs' Step-Dad DISOWNS Him🔥

(Un-archived)

(Archived)
AHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA HOLY SHIT WHAT'S WRONG WITH HIS VOICE HE SOUNDS LIKE A DYING CAR ENGINE AHAHAHAHA
Oooh boy that was funny, does he do standup 'cus it'd be the easiest job for a pathetic loser like him, he wouldn't even need to think of any jokes or punchlines because he is the punchline loll