Onion Bulb (Public Figure) - Cowsphere Cyraxx / Chance J F Wilkins / DJ ShadowBlade

Public figures seen as "lolcows"

Timepace

Greatest Fuck Up
Remarkable Onion
Cyraxx threatening to sue

Last edited:

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
Honestly i don't see why he can't get a job as an orc extra in Tolkien movies. He doesn't even have to wear make up, just put him in clothing made from rags and potato sacks and hand him a flimsy plastic sword.

Timepace

Greatest Fuck Up
Remarkable Onion
Honestly i don't see why he can't get a job as an orc extra in Tolkien movies. He doesn't even have to wear make up, just put him in clothing made from rags and potato sacks and hand him a flimsy plastic sword.
Halloween is right around the corner too. I'm pretty sure the haunted maze could use someone like him.

Timepace

Greatest Fuck Up
Remarkable Onion
So "Aware Of Myself" has been back and forth/flip flop about deciding rather or not if he is going to continue to press charges or drop them.
(For those who may not know, Aware Of Myself is the troll/ween who went to Cyraxx's house to lure him out with Cyraxx having a bat and was able to get him to swing it on him on the public sidewalk)
Since then though, he has been talking about dropping them then went back I believe today saying he won't drop them and will make a court appearance.
Dropping Charges 2.jpg
Dropping Charges.png

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
It's not even that he just looks like one of Tolkien's orcs, he behaves like them too so wouldn't even need acting classes for the role. If he was in a group of people that looked and acted like him they would be indistinguishable from them and would definitely raid small towns, villages, trailer parks, camping sites, and amish settlements to abduct children to rape and eat like the goblin he is.

Timepace

Greatest Fuck Up
Remarkable Onion
speaking of the goblin he is, he's such a thief. stealing beats and rapping over them. stealing art just to put effects over him. what i recently learned too is that he's a third generation pedophile. the goblin genes are real. this court shit really makes me wonder, will it be a make or break for the goblin? he acts so tough with this new personal lawyer now, shaking hands infront of the court like they have it figured out. but even if they somehow do get through this without jail time, he still has a lot of hell coming his way, the trolls call it a drought right now of content, so maybe someone like aware of myself will walk up to homeplate but hopefully without the "should i press charges, should i not press charges" mentality.

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
speaking of the goblin he is, he's such a thief. stealing beats and rapping over them. stealing art just to put effects over him. what i recently learned too is that he's a third generation pedophile. the goblin genes are real. this court shit really makes me wonder, will it be a make or break for the goblin? he acts so tough with this new personal lawyer now, shaking hands infront of the court like they have it figured out. but even if they somehow do get through this without jail time, he still has a lot of hell coming his way, the trolls call it a drought right now of content, so maybe someone like aware of myself will walk up to homeplate but hopefully without the "should i press charges, should i not press charges" mentality.
Sounds like typical juggalo behavior. Pretty sure all their beats are stolen and they have a bunch of nobody artists. It's a rabbit hole worth it's own article.

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
You could describe King Charles II of Spain and it would be indistinguishable from a description of cyraxx.
His jaw so deformed he couldn't speak until he was 4 years old, still having trouble into adulthood, and is unable to chew his food. His body did not contain a single drop of blood. His heart was the size of a peppercorn. His lungs corroded. His intestines rotten & gangrenous. He had a single testicle, black as coal, & his head was full of water.

Pepsi Man

Savior of PepsiLand
Remarkable Onion
It's not even that he just looks like one of Tolkien's orcs, he behaves like them too so wouldn't even need acting classes for the role. If he was in a group of people that looked and acted like him they would be indistinguishable from them and would definitely raid small towns, villages, trailer parks, camping sites, and amish settlements to abduct children to rape and eat like the goblin he is.
We need a brave adventurer to slay the goblin king!

Timepace

Greatest Fuck Up
Remarkable Onion

Cyraxx threatening to sue again. This is his return since the charges being dropped.