Sydney Poniewaz / SydSnap / Queen of Degeneracy / Hime Hajime

Yandere

Today's Yandere
Remarkable Onion
artworks-000228222284-y8pfcz-t500x500.jpgClamoZpUsAEBgJ7.jpgD39P8LBXsAEYWZA.jpg

Sydsnap is a YouTuber who's main focus is on Anime and Japan or rather the more... degenerative side. Her current content contains primarily of hentai reviews, but also has cosplay, Manga/Anime talk or just random activities dealing with Anime. She's engaged to Gigguk, who is one of the largest anime YouTubers on the platform. She tends to lose monetization from the topics she covers-censoring isn't an uncommon thing either! (subscribe to her Patreon for uncensored content)
Archive

Archive

This isn't the first time she's done YouTube. She started doing YouTube when the site first became live. Wanting to be an anime girl- she did voice acting for fan dubs and abridge series. Even appearing in Gigguk's abridge of Evangelion. Except her haitus started around the time she appeared in a Leafy Video.

Leafy Drama
Archive

The video above is a reupload of a video Syney did as a satire of girls trying to act like tsundere's. It also appeared in a Leafy video. The Leafy video has been deleted when his channel got banned, but you can find an archive of the video here and she can be seen at the 2:45 timestamp. Not even being the topic of his video, he uses her as a reference- or joke- saying that "this behavior is a mental disorder and needs to be stopped" then later saying "videos like this are suicide inducing" before getting back on topic about Vegan Gains of all people.

After the Leafy video came out she started to get a flood of harassment. Even going out on twitter giving out the context that it was parody, but it didn't help the situation at all and ultimately deleted the video because she was getting death threats.
Archive
Archive

This was among one of the few reasons Sydney left YouTube. She was also trying to figure out living situation with Gigguk traveling all over the place and even was bouncing around between jobs ranging from teacher in Thailand to being a part time model.
Archive
Archive

She addresses these a bit more in the video explaining where she's been. Catch being that she left some stuff out. She says in the description that those who have followed her social media would better understand this.
Archive

She has also talked about this incident on her fiancé's podcast, Trash Taste. It also gives off a new perspective of what he was seeing while those two were together during that time.
Archive

The best part about all this was when her and her husband recorded a parody of the whole situation! It even provides some more information about the event in the description.
Jul 21, 2016

If you really must know why I took down the original video that somehow over the past 2 years has been shoved up everyone's asses, it was due to numerous death threats at that time. Police requested I remove the video as they looked into the people who left the threats. Now here I am, 4 years later, releasing this.
Archive

Hime Hajime???
Hime_Hajime_VShojo_promo_headshot_by_Puppeteer7777.jpg61dc20f12bc4695277094224b900a5b66f1ac0ab.png

Hime Hajime is a VTuber for the company VShojo and totally isn't Sydney... Really, she even said so!
Archive

There's a problem though... There's just too many things that line up. It all starts with this shitpost video that Sydney posted. She talks about having a plethora of ideas all around making her character ultimately going on about auditioning to become a VTuber.
Archive

Don't worry about watching that pile of cringe- I did the work for you!

At 3:30 she talks about how her character is going to be "TokyoMewMewGirl2002"- which is obviously a joke- except the VTuber Fandom put that in her lore section. This section was later revised where the only change was this same bit being removed. In the history log it says it was removed for personal information.

Later in the video at 5:00, you can see an image that has a striking resemblance to Hime:
3619cea83620c3ce01e5066bd2b9dd27.pnge1d576f0406e8f304be345686dff4256.png

And then she proceeds to say that it's a Dragon, Robot Hybrid with big tidies for plot purposes! I think I've seen that somewhere...
d3aa20c04828bfba87d1c2569810e431.png

There was a tweet early on that Hajime put out with a video of her saying "ara ara" I think? I can only find the archive of the tweet without the video. However plenty of responses are of people saying it's her and fans would know her saying "ara ara" even under voice anonymyzers! Here's a video of her wishing a happy new year in Japanese!
(compare the voice to the video at the top of the OP)

Archive

Now comes one of the more funny parts of the speculation; VShojo has their own website and someone decided to check out the metadata of the site. It was discovered that a picture on the site was uploaded as "sydsnap".
31e456afa9629e3918b52b81534d6ae28e3def03.png

It was later updated to "absolutely-not-sydsnap-full_solo.png" and it still is as of the time of making this OP. Which isn't suspicious at ALL- not a bit!

And here's Hime's recent debut stream for a better comparison on the voice (was recorded Jan, 30th 2021, yesterday at time of writing)

If you ask me, there's a point where so much circumstantial is just damning.

Sydney:
YouTube (A)
Twitch (A)
Twitter (A)
Facebook (archive didn't like this site)
Facebook Page (A)
Instagram (A)
Soundcloud (A)
Twitch (A)
Patreon (A)
IMDB (A)

Reddit Page (A)
YT Fandom Page (A)
Abridge Series (A)
Wiki Feet (A) - LOL!

Hime Hajime:
Twitter (A)
Twitch (A)
YouTube (A)

VTubers Fandom (A)

Last edited:

Yandere

Today's Yandere
Remarkable Onion
It took one day for her to lose the Hime Hajime twitch channel.
097034a74df3d9dceb37a4aa297661ed.png
Twitch (A)

I wonder why!

The last Ara ara heard on twitch:

Edit: Her channel is back!

Last edited:

naught

`he who laughs last laughs best`
Registered
Interesting facial structure, maybe it helps like actors with big heads.