Onion Bulb (Public Figure) - Cowsphere Cyraxx / Chance J F Wilkins / DJ ShadowBlade

Public figures seen as "lolcows"

Cowboy

Registered
i started following cyrax after smokeymccrack made his video on him then that documentary came out and i watched it but now so many videos have come out and so much cyrax content is out and i have no clue where to start

King Louis XVI

Baby Onion
Cyraxx doing what Cyraxx does
Fuck you for making me download that. These are my exact feelings right now:

1674442482621.png1674442495155.png1674442470395.png

【VOID】

Retired Staff
Cyraxx gets decked in the schnoz by Biz Marty

The fight

The aftermath covered by Kiwi Tapes on youtube.

Music Biz Marty enjoys a post-pummeling cheap domestic whiskey from a coffee mug and Marlboro Reds in the rain to celebrate his ascension to the throne of Akron. A title only Chance would attempt to deny him.
1678029389253.png

Last edited:

Firegirl26

Hellovan Onion
It seems like a cold and rainy day in the city of Akron . A guy named cyraxx is walking down the street and said something to this guy name Marty. Marty beats up Cyraxx
You can’t really hear the audio, mainly due to the rain. but you can hear some words cyraxx pleads for Marty to leave him alone. there are some screaming, and Martin says I am the king and cyraxx agrees. There’s some other words going on, and then some truck says bye.
Here is a YouTube video that I got it shows some of it. From a casual observer, it looks like one person was being more violent to the other, especially that blood curling scream . Most of the fighting is off camera so you can only hear the sounds.
I don’t know who is Marty is, but he looks more like the aggressor in the video, and may not look good for him. Then again, the cyraxx guys doesn’t seem so innocent too

Gamercat

from lolcow.orgasm
Hellovan Onion

HuWhyteman

Registered
you guys leave him alone please and stop being so unaware of how cruel and mean your being, love thy neighbor, look out for him like the pupil of your eye!
you guys leave him alone please and stop being so unaware of how cruel and mean your being, love thy neighbor, look out for him like the pupil of your eye!
Are you aware how big of a piece of shit this degenerate is? It's a Pedophile, not even human. I want to see it commit sewer slide on stream. It should never know a moment of peace or happiness. Stop sticking up for diddlers.

HuWhyteman

Registered
Cyrax molesting the blind kid has to be one of the most disturbing stories to come out of the Chance Wilkins universe. Marty managed to do an interview with the blind kid and Cyrax went full chimp mode the entire time.

The Alogs in the audience are pretty cringe though, but the goblin man brings the worse out of people.
It deserves to be fed to a woodchipper feet first. People like torturing it. I call it from time to time to remind it that it is a sentient pile of fecal matter that is a waste of the resources it consumes. I want to see it commit sewer slide on cam.

HuWhyteman

Registered
It seems like a cold and rainy day in the city of Akron . A guy named cyraxx is walking down the street and said something to this guy name Marty. Marty beats up Cyraxx
You can’t really hear the audio, mainly due to the rain. but you can hear some words cyraxx pleads for Marty to leave him alone. there are some screaming, and Martin says I am the king and cyraxx agrees. There’s some other words going on, and then some truck says bye.
Here is a YouTube video that I got it shows some of it. From a casual observer, it looks like one person was being more violent to the other, especially that blood curling scream . Most of the fighting is off camera so you can only hear the sounds.
I don’t know who is Marty is, but he looks more like the aggressor in the video, and may not look good for him. Then again, the cyraxx guys doesn’t seem so innocent too
Are you retarded? Cryraxx ran at Marty, marty just defended himself from it. Actually took it pretty easy on that degenerate. Stop sticking up for a pedophile piece of shit.

Firegirl26

Hellovan Onion
Are you retarded? Cryraxx ran at Marty, marty just defended himself from it. Actually took it pretty easy on that degenerate. Stop sticking up for a pedophile piece of shit.
I’m just explaining what I saw in the video I don’t know the background of these two people. As someone who never really got into learning about these two individuals. I’m just giving an outsiders perspective.

Stainmaker

Registered
After Cyraxx leaving Youtube and shutting down his facebook to public views and messages, allowing RaxxShielders to control his social circle he has been enjoying streaming to KICK as FInalProphacyENT
Screenshot 2023-04-18 at 03-39-27 Kick.png

Going on a bit of a content drought as far as Cyraxx Rage goes Marty finally had Cyraxx join the panel where he raged about his friend Jake being at his wits end and ready to cut off ties with Cyraxx.
Ftq1Q57aEAA0vHD.jpg
jake-msg.png

Marty Made a phone call to a Crime scene cleanup service and described a scenario that involved a bleeding son and a bloodsoaked carpet that a Cash payment of 7000 to 15000 was discussed. This brought an angry Cyraxx out of his hiding place to rage and threaten MusicBizMarty - keeping the pressure on

The Drift King Music Biz Marty - keeping the pressure on [BS-WHcY5Ra8 - 1022x575 - 2h42m34s].png

Attachments

• jake-msg.png
    jake-msg.png
    124.4 KB · Views: 154

Firegirl26

Hellovan Onion
Of all the thing's in the world to feel bad about that retarded monster is the last you should feel for he is trash.
Perhaps I should be clear I feel for him because of his genetic history. However, just because he has a certain genetic history doesn’t mean he doesn’t know what right and wrong is and I’m glad he’s in jail. if he doesn’t get shank in jail. he can get a proper psychologist and therapist.

Come to think of it. There should be a summary or an abridged version of all the lies, This man has said versus the truth.
Why because when I first got into this area of drama. I thought a lot of people were picking on this poor, mentally handicapped man, who clearly clearly doesn’t understand the consequences of his is the actions. Read Cyraxx history and I saw the light.
The reason why am pointing this out is because some people react very emotionally and not look at the facts first. especially when it comes to people with mental health handicapped.