Bug Reports

Subtitle
Aka can upload media thread

Cowboyisaconman

SpergCage Resident
BRO I respect you as an admin and what I suspect you do for a living. YOU CAN'T TRUST INDIANS OR PAKISTANIS! They have no reason to do good work. Example: shit goes bad, so you want to bring legal action against them. What are you going to do, sue someone in shitskin court? You need to get at least a private repo on github with your custom xenforo instance. There are several folders that look like onion farms, but they ain't. That alone is a war crime.
i ran freedomfarms for a month or 2 and it had more active users than here i could turn this place around

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
I'm your friendly neighborhood skinwalker
BRO I respect you as an admin and what I suspect you do for a living. YOU CAN'T TRUST INDIANS OR PAKISTANIS! They have no reason to do good work. Example: shit goes bad, so you want to bring legal action against them. What are you going to do, sue someone in shitskin court? You need to get at least a private repo on github with your custom xenforo instance. There are several folders that look like onion farms, but they ain't. That alone is a war crime.
All of the freelancers I pick have previous experience in forum software.

Cowboyisaconman

SpergCage Resident
You are not admin material Cowboy. You are not staff material
lies you have been falling this forum for fucking years children have been born since you ran this forum and how has it gone kenny AWFUL your a fucking failure you want to fuck josh moon but pretend to be cool your a LOLCOW in the highest regard you boil hamburgers for fucks sake your retarded you should be in an autistic group home instead of running this failing forum you have the brain of a child with severe autism you know less about CSS than a kindergardener your retarded go fuck yourself i could and did run a forum for free and it had more members in two months then anything you have done in 12 years im going to make a site better than this shit hole fuck you ken and fuck your boiled burgers

Kunikazu Okumura

Remarkable Onion
I'm gonna be real with you here: $25 per hour is great money in south-asia, but I wouldn't wipe my ass with someone that made that much in the US. You need to get the onion farms repo in source control.

From memory:
1) git init
In the source directory which is in home slash some shit slash I don't remember bc there are so many onion farms directories
2) Specifically ask/demand that the Indians/Pakistanis make branches onto that repo. The dumbshit I did would have been a quick git revert otherwise. Get a private github account (doesn't cost anything) and put the site there. Branches work like this: they start off as a copy of master (ideally a copy of what's running in production, IE here), and you make a branch like "fix icons" or whatever. Then the dev merges it into the master, it gets pushed to production. When shit goes bad you can either just go to an old release or revert to a specific point in time via the command line or a GUI tool. I'm new here but that seems to be the major problem with this site.

Empresa

Ladmin
i could and did run a forum for free and it had more members in two months then anything you have done in 12 years im going to make a site better than this shit hole fuck you ken and fuck your boiled burgers
so you didnt get waht you want and are crying about it ?

Cowboyisaconman

SpergCage Resident
kennys a fucking retard kenny sucks cock kenny is a muslim yet loves faggots and bacon kenny is a conman to the highest degree kenny is incompatent fuck him