Sword Of The Imperium

Thottery is Heresy
Baby Onion
1681855129363.png

1681855156530.png

The Gays From LA

The Gays From LA Took My K.Flay Away
Hellovan Onion
There's a weird bug when I upload that causes the right arrow on the uploads not to scroll right.

Also, this row of buttons on the bottom left, they look all crammed up and weird:

UploadModuleWeird.jpg

Cowboyisaconman

SpergCage Resident
All themes have been restored but there is still a minor error with the admin button
this current default theme is decent but get rid of the grey reply text its unreadable and the ugly yellow in the reply box
1682014222547.png

the reply box only lights up with you click it aswell please change it

Sword Of The Imperium

Thottery is Heresy
Baby Onion
this current default theme is decent but get rid of the grey reply text its unreadable and the ugly yellow in the reply box
View attachment 32853
the reply box only lights up with you click it aswell please change it
You're crazy, these are clearly the superior themes. Who needs a user friendly and functional layout when we can have fag themes for gays and themes that give me LSD flashbacks. CLEARLY the old themes were sloppy and these new themes are beyond reproach
Kengle isn't terminally retarded at all!
I really really really really mean it.

Kunikazu Okumura

Remarkable Onion
Everyone that has complained here: get raped. I'm not going to use this account again, but a duplicate element that works is nothing. You're the type of nigga that has a breakdown when the ice cream machine is down at McDonalds.

Kengal or whatever you go by you really need to:
1) Enable daily backups of the server
2) Put EVERYTHING related to xenforo into Git or another source repo
3) Backup the content and styles folder daily. Those are the data you need to start a new xenforo instance so they're what you really need.
4) I have no fucking idea what Xenforo is, but the default is themes go into a database table. That is not the case here. I don't know why that's the case but it's far from optimal. The people that wrote XF aren't mega-geniuses for sure, but going against the defaults is a lost cause.
5) UI.X is trash. They couldn't even name their theme something that you can google. PEAK RETARDATION. It's like naming a child Xylophone.

Yes, I fucked up, but the pajeet you're hiring is going to fuck up as much as me but you won't even know. When the shit hits the fan they'll just disappear. SOURCE: I've worked with many Indian people and much about them is a lie. There are so many fake Patels it makes my head hurt.

Cowboyisaconman

SpergCage Resident
Everyone that has complained here: get raped. I'm not going to use this account again, but a duplicate element that works is nothing. You're the type of nigga that has a breakdown when the ice cream machine is down at McDonalds.

3) Backup the content and styles folder daily. Those are the data you need to start a new xenforo instance so they're what you really need.
4) I have no fucking idea what Xenforo is, but the default is themes go into a database table. That is not the case here. I don't know why that's the case but it's far from optimal. The people that wrote XF aren't mega-geniuses for sure, but going against the defaults is a lost cause.
5) UI.X is trash. They couldn't even name their theme something that you can google. PEAK RETARDATION. It's like naming a child Xylophone.

Yes, I fucked up, but the pajeet you're hiring is going to fuck up as much as me but you won't even know. When the shit hits the fan they'll just disappear. SOURCE: I've worked with many Indian people and much about them is a lie. There are so many fake Patels it makes my head hurt.
LMFAO all these pussy niggas quiting make me admin and i would fix onionfarms in a new york minute @Sailfish

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
I'm your friendly neighborhood skinwalker

Let me explain a few things:
The forum is backed up daily
Actually the person who is helping me fix this isn't Indian he's from Pakistan.
A lot of forum developers who are in the forum community are from the Indian subcontinent. I pick them because they will do the work at a reasonable price.

Cowboyisaconman

SpergCage Resident
A lot of forum developers who are in the forum community are from the Indian subcontinent. I pick them because they will do the work at a reasonable price.
i would heal relations between pakistan and indian as admin of onionfarms

Kunikazu Okumura

Remarkable Onion
BRO I respect you as an admin and what I suspect you do for a living. YOU CAN'T TRUST INDIANS OR PAKISTANIS! They have no reason to do good work. Example: shit goes bad, so you want to bring legal action against them. What are you going to do, sue someone in shitskin court? You need to get at least a private repo on github with your custom xenforo instance. There are several folders that look like onion farms, but they ain't. That alone is a war crime.