Bug Reports

Subtitle
Aka can upload media thread

【VOID】

Retired Staff
If you're talking about the music, you can disable it by adding it to your blocked element list in your browser. If you're talking about the snow. No. It can't be disabled. Merry Christmas.

C.S.O. esq

Ladmin
How can I disable holiday styling? I can't find this option in the preferences.
1670598712911.png

You dropped this.

The Gays From LA

The Gays From LA Took My K.Flay Away
Hellovan Onion
Today and yesterday I kept getting this page, which I think is triggered by the new anti-DDoS program, specifically while browsing old posts. It usually shows up after I've upvoted a number of old posts. Is this perhaps a bug?

WhyDis.jpg

As you can see in the above screenshot, I don't see the "I'm not a robot" checkbox, just this page.
I scanned my computer and there is no malware.
Is it perhaps the proxy that's triggering this?

The Gays From LA

Hellovan Onion
Another problem/possible bug I'm running up against while uploading multiple attachments is that every other attachment is skipped:

DisappearingThumbnails.jpg

At first I thought it was just the thumbnails that were missing, but when I tried inserting the attachments into my posts, I discovered that it's the attachments themselves that haven't even been uploaded.

The only way I found around this is to delete everything I've uploaded and re-upload everything from scratch.
Any idea why this is happening?

C.S.O. esq

Ladmin
Today and yesterday I kept getting this page, which I think is triggered by the new anti-DDoS program, specifically while browsing old posts. It usually shows up after I've upvoted a number of old posts. Is this perhaps a bug?

View attachment 30863

As you can see in the above screenshot, I don't see the "I'm not a robot" checkbox, just this page.
I scanned my computer and there is no malware.
Is it perhaps the proxy that's triggering this?

It's very likely yes.
Another problem/possible bug I'm running up against while uploading multiple attachments is that every other attachment is skipped:

View attachment 30877

At first I thought it was just the thumbnails that were missing, but when I tried inserting the attachments into my posts, I discovered that it's the attachments themselves that haven't even been uploaded.

The only way I found around this is to delete everything I've uploaded and re-upload everything from scratch.
Any idea why this is happening?
Hmm, can you go into more detail please?

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
I'm your friendly neighborhood skinwalker
Okay I will contact Sitelock on this right away.

Update: I just sent a support ticket to Sitelock and want to email them a screengrab of what is going on. They should respond within 24 hours hopefully.

Last edited:

The Gays From LA

Hellovan Onion
Thank you. I appreciate this.
I just tried to upload a whole bunch of attachments at once in a post in the Keffals thread and it seems to be working just fine now.

I did get this warning about trying to upload too many attachments, but it's OK, I'll just split my post in two:

OFMaximumLimitForAttachmentUploads.jpg

The Gays From LA

Hellovan Onion
BTW, in this post:

The hyperlinks are no longer in a different colour or underlined to clearly indicate that these are hyperlinks.

For example, in the paragraph below I have to mouse over the hyperlink to "Tunis Bay" in order for it to be highlighted and become visible as a hyperlink. Could this perhaps be corrected? Just pick any colour that makes the hyperlinks stand out & makes sure they're underlined so they're instantly visible.

HyperlinksNoLongerHLed.jpg

HyperlinksNoLongerHLed01.jpg

The Gays From LA

Hellovan Onion
Is the search function broken or something? I keep getting this when looking for topics that I know have a thread:

SearchBroken.jpg

The Gays From LA

Hellovan Onion
Also, whenever I try to post anything I get this pop-up suggesting my post didn't get through, but when I reload my post is right there at the end of the thread:

PostFunctionBroken.jpg