Bug Reports

Subtitle
Aka can upload media thread

Sword Of The Imperium

Thottery is Heresy
Baby Onion
I'm gonna be real with you here: $25 per hour is great money in south-asia, but I wouldn't wipe my ass with someone that made that much in the US. You need to get the onion farms repo in source control.

From memory:
1) git init
In the source directory which is in home slash some shit slash I don't remember bc there are so many onion farms directories
2) Specifically ask/demand that the Indians/Pakistanis make branches onto that repo. The dumbshit I did would have been a quick git revert otherwise. Get a private github account (doesn't cost anything) and put the site there. Branches work like this: they start off as a copy of master (ideally a copy of what's running in production, IE here), and you make a branch like "fix icons" or whatever. Then the dev merges it into the master, it gets pushed to production. When shit goes bad you can either just go to an old release or revert to a specific point in time via the command line or a GUI tool. I'm new here but that seems to be the major problem with this site.
You may as well have explained a steam engine to a caveman. Giving Kengle good advice can only end in one way and that is giving him new and creative ways to break things by trying to reverse engineer them, think a chimpanzee taking apart an alarm clock. Is it possible that a chimpanzee can vaguely understand what an alarm clock is? Maybe, It's certainly possible that it would have some vague primitive idea what's going on inside the object it's just dissected, but it can never put it back together.

So kudos. If Ken gets that set up, it can only end in hilarity.

Cowboyisaconman

SpergCage Resident
You may as well have explained a steam engine to a caveman. Giving Kengle good advice can only end in one way and that is giving him new and creative ways to break things by trying to reverse engineer them, think a chimpanzee taking apart an alarm clock. Is it possible that a chimpanzee can vaguely understand what an alarm clock is? Maybe, It's certainly possible that it would have some vague primitive idea what's going on inside the object it's just dissected, but it can never put it back together.

would you join freedomfarms 2?

Kunikazu Okumura

Remarkable Onion

I'm going to throw off all of my bullshit for this reply: I disagree. You don't have to be an expert or have knowledge about something to know that it was performed correctly. Example: getting new tires and having your car's alignment done. I don't know shit about fuck in relation to tires but I can definitely tell when I'm driving a car that just had that service done.

Sword Of The Imperium

Thottery is Heresy
Baby Onion
I'm going to throw off all of my bullshit for this reply: I disagree. You don't have to be an expert or have knowledge about something to know that it was performed correctly. Example: getting new tires and having your car's alignment done. I don't know shit about fuck in relation to tires but I can definitely tell when I'm driving a car that just had that service done.
Yeah but to extend your metaphor about tires. Kengle is the type of person who knows about as much as you do about tires and will take his new tires apart to try to figure them out and then hire someone off Fiver to put his mess back together. He doesn't leave well enough alone.
He once copy/pasted the HTML from W3school for an accordion widget and broke the CSS for the site somehow. If you were talking about literally anyone else, I'd say you're absolutely right. You're not talking about a normal person. You're talking about Kengle.

Empresa

Ladmin
@Sword Of The Imperium
1682228114997.png

good luck with this one homie
:story:

Cowboyisaconman

SpergCage Resident
Yeah but to extend your metaphor about tires. Kengle is the type of person who knows about as much as you do about tires and will take his new tires apart to try to figure them out and then hire someone off Fiver to put his mess back together. He doesn't leave well enough alone.
He once copy/pasted the HTML from W3school for an accordion widget and broke the CSS for the site somehow. If you were talking about literally anyone else, I'd say you're absolutely right. You're not talking about a normal person. You're talking about Kengle.
LMFAO

Kunikazu Okumura

Remarkable Onion
I'm not reading your reply. I don't care. You aren't worth anything, you're a piece of shit, and I'm NOT thinking of you. I don't think about you at all.