BenjaminBiddix / Benji / Biddex

naught

`he who laughs last laughs best`
Registered
@Brandon
If you fancy oddities fuck out my boi Alexander Jahans

Brandon

Registered
Yea pussy does things to a man. Sleeping on it last night and thinking on it today if it wasn't for that chick turning him to anime he could have gone and been a pro football player or something since he amd the jocks hung out at first. So I guess you guys have her to thank for this stuff.

Brandon

Registered
lel I always wondered where his affinity for touhou began, he helped get me into chen~ posting.
Benji has a kiwi farms account, he's sometimes active and he still puts up videos on his YouTube channel.
View attachment 8855
Just looked at his youtube honestly not suprised he was always making jokes about the internet, memes have come a long way since I was in school. I don't really dive into this kind of thing but I saw his name and story on this site so I thought I'd chime in on it.

naught

Registered
Just looked at his youtube honestly not suprised he was always making jokes about the internet, memes have come a long way since I was in school. I don't really dive into this kind of thing but I saw his name and story on this site so I thought I'd chime in on it.
It sure is interesting, if you're curious to see his writing style he can be found replying using his trip-code in the archives linked.

So, onto part 2 ig if you don't mind.

Brandon

Registered
Had to look up what a trip code was lol, sorry I never delved deep into the internet but yea more on him and stuff.

Aside from the ongoing abusive relationship he had on and off all the time he was a memeber of the anime club and art club in school with said weird girl and he almost only listened to like black metal and all of that stuff, I remember him one halloween being dressed in all black and white make up before like those guys, was pretty funny. Unsure if there are pics of it since he was a camera shy dude and back on myspace there was only 3 or 4 of him one of him and a girl he was freinds with and that was it.

The other events of the later years of high school where really nothing of great note aside from some drama whern he allegedy had nudes of the abusive girl and was almost arrested once, I remember him talking about how her mom was a crazy bitch and he was going to just run away with her at graduation.

I also sent the archived links to my facebook freinds who knew him too, always thought he's end up a famous artist and not a dark web user, crazy shit.

naught

Registered
Had to look up what a trip code was lol, sorry I never delved deep into the internet but yea more on him and stuff.

Aside from the ongoing abusive relationship he had on and off all the time he was a memeber of the anime club and art club in school with said weird girl and he almost only listened to like black metal and all of that stuff, I remember him one halloween being dressed in all black and white make up before like those guys, was pretty funny. Unsure if there are pics of it since he was a camera shy dude and back on myspace there was only 3 or 4 of him one of him and a girl he was freinds with and that was it.

The other events of the later years of high school where really nothing of great note aside from some drama whern he allegedy had nudes of the abusive girl and was almost arrested once, I remember him talking about how her mom was a crazy bitch and he was going to just run away with her at graduation.

I also sent the archived links to my facebook freinds who knew him too, always thought he's end up a famous artist and not a dark web user, crazy shit.
This explains alot in regards to how he ran /Baph/, if you look at the personal army threads I mean.

Brandon

Registered
Unsure what you mean by that but honstly reading them makes me think that something went off in his head at somepoint because all of us could tell that the relationship he was in was taking a toll on him, he was getting fatter and by the end of senior year he was at leas 300 pounds from a normal weight freshman year, that and there was that " getting sick of this shit" look sometimes.

Never fall hopelessly in love with someone who will fuck with you or you'll end up like that I guess is the lesson.

Noghoul

An Onion Among Onions
imagine feeling sympathy for this edgelord

he can burn in the hell he so much worships for eternity for all I care

naught

Registered
lel, I wonder who was behind this post?
Screenshot_20210410-153704.jpg