• The best Kiwifarms splinter site on the internet
    All races, religions and political orientations are welcome.
    Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (Male, female, gay, straight. cis, trans) we don't care.
    If you can swing with a pack of gremlins on the Onionfarms, you are one of us.

BenjaminBiddix / Benji / Biddex

naught

`he who laughs last laughs best`
Registered
I'm not anti shit, being "anti" implies a strong denial of something under all circunstances, these people genuinely deserve to get killed by a SWAT team
I mean yeah , live by doxing & swatting die by it, no need to moralise.
I'm glad benji b& moral fags.

naught

Registered
Make me. I will "moralise" as much as fucking desire, and there's nothing you can do about it, nigger.

Peak oxymoron, it shows that you're a fucking retard.
Nuh uh, if they contribute to a thread as in help gather info locate people let them stay but if they de-rail and bitch about the ethics of doxing and swatting b&

Noghoul

An Onion Among Onions
Nuh uh, if they contribute to a thread as in help gather info locate people let them stay but if they de-rail and bitch about the ethics of doxing and swatting b&
"please don't try to debate me about my doctrine, it makes me ask questions and doubt, please stop please stop..."
no lol

I hope you get killed horribly.

naught

Registered
"please don't try to debate me about my doctrine, it makes me ask questions and doubt, please stop please stop..."
no lol

I hope you get killed horribly.
Not really, im going by the /Baph/hole board rules and mentality if it was /cow/ I'd use the /cow/ mentality.

Noghoul

An Onion Among Onions
Not really, im going by the /Baph/hole board rules and mentality if it was /cow/ I'd use the /cow/ mentality.
so you are an NPC that it's basically a sponge of its surroundings and no ability to judge things on his own similarly to Vex, ok got it

naught

Registered
so you are an NPC that it's basically a sponge of its surroundings and no ability to judge things on his own similarly to Vex, ok got it
No I haven't used /Baph/ since 2017 or /cow/ since 2019, nor have i tried blending. I take notes on how people behave and nomenclature used.

Noghoul

An Onion Among Onions
No idea, I deleted mine in 2008 and only sent him a message once to help me with a computer issue I got.
So you are:
>an edgelord oldfag
>a huge hypocrite
>from the deep south
>obese from all the deep fried food
>a former my space user
My God, can't wait for the halal thread

Noghoul

An Onion Among Onions
No I haven't used /Baph/ since 2017 or /cow/ since 2019, nor have i tried blending. I take notes on how people behave and nomenclature used.
so your social epistemology is even more retarded than I first thought, got it
He's more of a causal.
I mean, he sounds like your average soul-less normalfag so yes, but those things aren't mutually exclusive, as a matter of fact, i'd argue they are often found together

Noghoul

An Onion Among Onions
I'm not a edgelord at all what the hell are you on about? I listen to country music and dress like a normal person, I work as a fitness instructor and I never once said anything hypocritical here.

Also everyone had a Myspace.
You
>feel sympathy for this self-serving edgelord that clearly has none for others or basic decency, if you don't then you're a moralfag
Also you
>I'm not an hypocrite
Wew lad

naught

Registered
You
>feel sympathy for this self-serving edgelord that clearly has none for others or basic decency, if you don't then you're a moralfag
Also you
>I'm not an hypocrite
Wew lad
I mean, he met benji before he was any of those things.

Brandon

Registered
You
Also you
>I'm not an hypocrite
Wew lad
He was high school buddy of mine of course I'm gonna tell it how it was, if you've ever seen a dude get torn down by a woman like I saw you'd feel bad for him at least a bit. This is probably because I saw him as a freind aswell, I don't like the whole harrassing others thing much but I still see him as back in the day being a really chill guy who got into a abusive relationship and torn down like that.

Noghoul

An Onion Among Onions
if you've ever seen a dude get torn down by a woman like I saw you'd feel bad for him at least a bit.
not necesarely
to quote the Incel Folk Hero: "you get what you fucking deserve"
considering he ended up like he ended up not only because his own free will but also because all those influences, including you, in the end, you're also getting what you fucking deserve
This is probably because I saw him as a freind aswell, I don't like the whole harrassing others thing much but I still see him as back in the day being a really chill guy who got into a abusive relationship and torn down like that.
once again, nothing inherently wrong with the actions but with the intention, the mindset and the context

damn it, for you two to claim to hate da moralphaggets you sure behave like your narrow view of one

naught

Registered
not necesarely
to quote the Incel Folk Hero: "you get what you fucking deserve"
considering he ended up like he ended up not only because his own free will but also because all those influences, including you, in the end, you're also getting what you fucking deserve

once again, nothing inherently wrong with the actions but with the intention, the mindset and the context

damn it, for you two to claim to hate da moralphaggets you sure behave like your narrow view of one