animegrafmays / Daniel Stevens & Poa.st General

Kinochet

Baby Onion
I guess I wouldn't expect much from someone who doesn't understand obscure Vito lore
Vito free speech.jpg

Kinochet

Baby Onion
You said I was more of a Metokur.us poster

But the truth is I am a Verified Onion Farmer. The official Onion Farms Poast account recruited me to join here.

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
Well, it does seem that Kinoshit does need things explained to him like he as a Warski level iq. Graf took your money and fucked you off. lol.

Kinochet

Baby Onion
Yes he did a very dumb thing and has lost a lot of support over it as almost all of the alogs have moved off to Chudbuds.lol now and he doxxed my email, breaking his own sacred rule.

I would say money well spent.

Kinochet

Baby Onion
Me thinks you don't earn the money you give away. Thoughts on Godwinson Prophecy? His fear of the love apple? The monkey? Or you only about grassing up your fellow sex wrongs?
Hmm so am I trust fund kid like Godwinson? You'll have to doxx me better than graf to find out

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
Well I can tell you I do not and have never received welfare.
I don't believe you. How about that? Also, interesting you denied being on welfare, but not being a sex wrong, like Noncemenco, your buddy.

eta: Over 25mins later, and Kinoshit hasn't got back... usually it would take him a couple of minutes. Maybe that Pedmenco comment struck a nerve?

Last edited:

Kinochet

Baby Onion
Sorry even though I am a verified Onion Farmer I still do not check it regularly as we seem to be the only 2 active users today. You can always join my Discord and ping me to get a quicker response.

I am not a sex wrong!