animegrafmays / Daniel Stevens & Poa.st General

Based free speech drunk breaks his own rules and bans people for hurting his feelings.

1668604429091.png
1668604443547.png
Claims anyone who hurts the feelings of somebody called RedPillGangTV is going to be banned for spam
1668604564301.png
So I hecked this guy @THEK's time line the guy only posted it twice which is hardly spam since he allows people to spam the same stupid memes or paedo shit nonstop.
1668604657188.png
In this dunk paranoid retards head anyone who asks questions might be a journalist and must be banned
1668604745770.png
Now if you been following him you will notice he mentions his GF a lot. Well guess where they met
1668604781846.png
Thats right they met on Grafs lolicon haven. I wonder what the two of them have in common?

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
Also I’m surprised no one here posted my heckin handy graph about graf
Clearly you are autistic and/or retarded. Everybody thinks you're a dumb, annoying, self-promoting talentless hack faggot. I hope that clears things up.
trannyfagjanjan.png
See? And this subhuman tranny fag should know. Anyway, I imagine you have to go grass up your fellow discord pals. Laters taters.

Kinochet

Baby Onion
Hmm he was quite chummy with my Japanese friend Mutso, he personally approved his first post and even bypassed the new user mod approval postings most users have to go through for the first several days/week

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
Hmm he was quite chummy with my Japanese friend Mutso, he personally approved his first post and even bypassed the new user mod approval postings most users have to go through for the first several days/week
Autistic, retarded and on drugs. You might consider that IF you such an in with Autistic Spite, why you got banned. Y'see, you're "It's not me, I don't have a tashe" is a bit sad, considering you got banned on KF and are now (as predicted) shitting up this forum.

Did you give money to AS? We all know you pay to play.

nfn I think shit like being retweeted by Warski has gone to your head. Andy is no Hemmy (who is an award winning OBS Slave). And no, I'm not explaining lore to you.

Kinochet

Baby Onion
Who is AS?

Also he AltisticRight didn’t ban me, Josh Moon did, because he saw I’ve been gathering wrenches to call for a Jannyva Convention.

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
Meaning what though?
Nothing. Kinoshit has spent too much time in Discord calls, huffing his own farts. Brain damaged. That's the only way to put it. You should have seen the dumb shit he posted on Metocuck. Note how the faggot is too scared to quote or @ me. He's no better than Elaine or Blaine.

Kinochet

Baby Onion
Nothing. Kinoshit has spent too much time in Discord calls, huffing his own farts. Brain damaged. That's the only way to put it. You should have seen the dumb shit he posted on Metocuck. Note how the faggot is too scared to quote or @ me. He's no better than Elaine or Blaine.
This is weird forum behavior. But here I am quoting you @Nektar Geist and I asked you a question, why are you afraid to answer?

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
This is weird forum behavior. But here I am quoting you @Nektar Geist and I asked you a question, why are you afraid to answer?
I'm not spaz. How can you be so stupid. So, how much do you pay to larp as a "journalist"? Or should I say, fucktard who spends all day on Discord with your fellow sex wrongs, waiting to grass them up.

Also: Autistic Spite (AS), but you are too low IQ to work that out, aren't you?

My advice to you Kinoshit: LOg off and get a job in a factory. Does that answer your question, faggot?

Kinochet

Baby Onion
I'm not spaz. How can you be so stupid. So, how much do you pay to larp as a "journalist"? Or should I say, fucktard who spends all day on Discord with your fellow sex wrongs, waiting to grass them up.

Also: Autistic Spite (AS), but you are too low IQ to work that out, aren't you?

My advice to you Kinoshit: LOg off and get a job in a factory. Does that answer your question, faggot?
No. I have no idea who Autistic Spite is. Give me the lore.

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
No. I have no idea who Autistic Spite is. Give me the lore.
You have absolutely no critical thinking skills, do you? Who do you think it might be? Try and work it out. Don't try and post some glib (ie low iq and unfunny) comment.

Seriously Kinoshit, spend a week offline, reevaluate your life choices. You are no different from Elaine Miller or Blaine Ross. You just don't have the self-awareness to realise it.

Kinochet

Baby Onion
You have absolutely no critical thinking skills, do you? Who do you think it might be? Try and work it out. Don't try and post some glib (ie low iq and unfunny) comment.

Seriously Kinoshit, spend a week offline, reevaluate your life choices. You are no different from Elaine Miller or Blaine Ross. You just don't have the self-awareness to realise it.
Well, guess I'll be carving Kengle's name into my legs

Kinochet

Baby Onion
This would be remotely clever if you hadn't gotten the checkmarks exactly backwards from the title.
Seriously, are you one of those people that's so far on the autistic spectrum that all they can do is scream about Spongebob not playing?
the checkmarks are not backwards you must have trouble reading