animegrafmays / Daniel Stevens & Poa.st General

Nigbert Jewstein

Registered
nigga looks like 50% child molester and 50% mentally ill mass shooter lmao
midget_graf_hiding_shitty_teeth.png
I got it! I'll just never take a picture above my forehead to hide the manlet pattern balding mess and if I cover my mouth and keep it closed they'll never know about my gnarled, little person teeth. -graf

Appears to me this is a real Daniel appreciator site. I been having fun with this balding tranny who chugs shit beer all day for about a month and he hasn't caught most of my alts.
He is so easy to bait you can get him to talk about drinking and being a complete fuck up when trying to brew his own bathtub mead and how hes such a wet brain most of his calories come from shit IPA trash filled with estrogen pills.
1667660464259.png

If I bait him into any more stupid tard rages I'll post it here and I hope you all do the same

the last laugh

Remarkable Onion
No awareness from the users. Ban because saying the nigger word the kike slur or the faggot pejorative = lame. Ban or defederating because someone said loli is for pedo? that's fine though
1667715048985.png

Don't worry though danny boy's quick fixes to stifle "free speech" is totally not having any negative effects.
1667715204489.png

Edit to add : shit bros they're onto us
1667716527920.png

Last edited by a moderator: