animegrafmays / Daniel Stevens & Poa.st General

【VOID】

Retired Staff
@Kinochet
1668715095358.png

1668715180002.png

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
He's seething in his shitcord about it at this very moment.
Whadda maroon! He's been put on the naughty step for a bit. And Blaine (and I imagine Elaine) has been banned from both.

He really can't get his head around 1. He's not funny, I mean, in a Jesse PA way 2. People can come here, read the thread and go "Blimey, that's not what happened, and now I think he's a nonce".

Remember how this faggot bans anyone who says "Daniel Stevens" on poa.st and allows loli because "it's not illegal man" and how gab using the same emoji as on poa.st is stealing from Daniel and is unoriginal?
1668727977427.png

Well like any consistent faggot he posts torrents to adult swim movies which he didn't make.
1668727798373.png

Why is such a faggot who thinks piracy is based (it is) but not when people steal from him? Well thats simple its because he chugs cum all day and washes it down with bacon gravy and cheap IPAs. I'm sure the consistency of bacon gravy is about the same as the hot thick loads he loves to swallow.
1668727727526.png

Last edited:
Daniel wasn't able to view this users posts on chudbuds so instantly assumes the admin of that site is alogging him
1668991215172.png

Like any mature drunk he has that domain muted because they don't allow his precious loli to be posted on that instance.
1668991236028.png

Admin of chudbuds comes in to call him out for not even asking if it was a technical problem before sperging out like he always does.
1668991244610.png
1668991252871.png

It keeps going. He keeps doubling down while pretending he isn't acusing clairebere of alogging him and stopping him from viewing Jim's posts
1668991645746.png

1668991875636.png

Some brave user then comes in to tell graf the truth

Reason: IT KEEPS GOING. DANIEL KEEPS DOUBLING DOWN
Last edited:

thefrogninja

JDANKS420
An Onion Among Onions
Metokur silently using Poast less and less in order to make Chudbuds his main without angering the balding histrionic alcoholic Graf.
homer-simpson-bush-gif.gif

In times like this one might ask, what if this was lolcow Ethan Ralph? Even the mexican DamePesos isn't afraid to call Graf a retard.
Screenshot_20221114-110939-393.pngScreenshot_20221120-184256-420.png

Last edited:

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
Metokur silently using Poast less and less in order to make Chudbuds his main without angering the balding histrionic alcoholic Graf. In times like this one might ask, what if this was Ethan Ralph? Even the mexican DamePesos isn't afraid to call Graf a retard.
View attachment 25559
Metocuck is a strange one. He's always portrayed as a guy who tells it is, calls out the BS. But he doesn't, a lot of the time it's people saying "Hey Daddy Jim, why aren't you talking about". Fapmenco, NP2*, so on. It's like... he really just wants to grift off of as many people, doing... whatever it is (thankfully I'm not an internet gen person, so I have little idea of who he is).

*Note how one of the things Metocuck wanted to ask PPP about was NP2, and get him to say there was nothing in it? Dude, that shit was 2 bob note, and everyone (including the IRS) knew it.

Deleted member 1141

1669000486011.png

Oh clairebere, all the feels. The lesson is...never be nice to tech guys. Ever. They don't understand it anyway. Just call him a nigger, throttle him for real and thank fuck you're not tied to him.

Daniel like every normal grown lolicon poster is spending his Christmas eve playing children games on the switch and talking to other lolicons on poa.st instead of spending time with his totally real gf he talks about nonstop
1671938943085.png

thefrogninja

JDANKS420
An Onion Among Onions
Daniel, who claims doxing isn't allowed on Poast under a zero tolerance policy and has used this rule to ban hundreds of people for posting Borzoi's Jewish wife's nose, has sanctioned and allowed the dox of some antifa loon on his website.

And for reasons unknown he is discussing her dox in his various chatgroups.
[https://archive.vn/wip/ZPhA4]
FkceLbVXgAE_1K3.jpegFkceLbFX0BIG-Om.jpeg

Last edited: