Onionfarms Movie Night

In the process of being set up.

Kiwifarms Gossip Who do you believe will join OnionFarms?

General gossip about kiwifarms

APerson

Remarkable Onion
I wish Random Internet Person would just so I can give that guy an intervention. Syaoran Li (or his alt, Dom Cruise, I don't mind) too, but he'd get the psych eval.

APerson

Remarkable Onion
I nominate Sayoran Li, Senior Lexmechanic, and niggaplease.

I wonder which personality Syaoran Li would use to post on here. Would it be the "How do you do, fellow boomers?" personality? Or would it be the "I am, to the point of parody, a self-hating millenial who simps hard for boomers in the hopes their wealth will finally trickle down some day" one? That dude is wishy washy as fuck, and didn't he try to shill his Patreon too?

TheNotRealAsh

Literally Ashley Hutsell Jankowski Address in my banner
Hellovan Onion
I wonder which personality Syaoran Li would use to post on here. Would it be the "How do you do, fellow boomers?" personality? Or would it be the "I am, to the point of parody, a self-hating millenial who simps hard for boomers in the hopes their wealth will finally trickle down some day" one? That dude is wishy washy as fuck, and didn't he try to shill his Patreon too?
I haven't experienced that side of him before, I just thought he was just a crime doomer?

Life is ruff

Hellovan Onion
I've only seen him praise boomers. He posted about his Patreon in the PM's because at that time they were mainly for finding offsite ways to communicate with each other since Null had a spergout about 230.

APerson

Remarkable Onion
That "fad" is sticking around for at least another decade or two.

Perhaps it will, but I think it will be pretty crippled by the post-COVID economic depression on the horizon. People will be telling 'em to sod off or flat out ignoring them - think about all those evictions waiting to be handed out, do you think the average person is going to give two shits about muh pronouns or whatever when they're out on the streets?

Life is ruff

Hellovan Onion
Perhaps it will, but I think it will be pretty crippled by the post-COVID economic depression on the horizon. People will be telling 'em to sod off or flat out ignoring them - think about all those evictions waiting to be handed out, do you think the average person is going to give two shits about muh pronouns or whatever when they're out on the streets?
There's enough young people around that genuinely believe in it for it to stick around, plus all the people in power. But more people are getting sick of it, yeah.

Mike Stoklasa Simp

Remarkable Onion
It's hard to speculate on what'll happen given joie de vivre - maybe people will be sick of the internet and stop using it as much (I really hope). Sayoran oscillates between someone you can mildly pity and someone that's clearly not doing themselves any favors by dipping their head into an echo chamber that's just going to make them freak out more and more.

Even if the SJWs are planning to turn you into a ladyboy with their cabalistic machinations, if you're still living at home and struggling to find income or get a start on your passion, you've got way more important shit to put your time towards. I think their dropping a patreon link in the hugbox was just an expression of the fact that they're fairly impressionable and either naive or just young. It's also an open question as to whether it's a dude or a chick, though I lean towards the effeminate male thing. Supposedly they're also annoying to do d20 stuff with.

snailslime

lolcow.org is dead
Remarkable Onion
It's hard to speculate on what'll happen given joie de vivre - maybe people will be sick of the internet and stop using it as much (I really hope). Sayoran oscillates between someone you can mildly pity and someone that's clearly not doing themselves any favors by dipping their head into an echo chamber that's just going to make them freak out more and more.

Even if the SJWs are planning to turn you into a ladyboy with their cabalistic machinations, if you're still living at home and struggling to find income or get a start on your passion, you've got way more important shit to put your time towards. I think their dropping a patreon link in the hugbox was just an expression of the fact that they're fairly impressionable and either naive or just young. It's also an open question as to whether it's a dude or a chick, though I lean towards the effeminate male thing. Supposedly they're also annoying to do d20 stuff with.
i believe he's in his 30s and he sounds like a southern grandpa

Mike Stoklasa Simp

Remarkable Onion
D20 stuff?
An interface for playing shit like dungeons and dragons over the internet. There's some low-tech ones and I think tabletop simulator is also really popular for this kind of stuff. It's surprisingly popular, lots of discords for the shit.

I personally enjoy Pen & Paper faggotry, but only in person; I've never seen the appeal of playing it online. But P&P is a classic means for autists to be insufferable, and I don't know how you'd play PF or DND or whatever without using voice chat, another opportunity for spergs to show all the colors of their puzzle pieces.

APerson

Remarkable Onion
There's enough young people around that genuinely believe in it for it to stick around, plus all the people in power. But more people are getting sick of it, yeah.

By young people, you mean millenials, right? I've seen a lot differently when it comes to the zoomers. A lot of 'em aren't exactly keen on following in their footsteps.