Onionfarms Movie Night

In the process of being set up.

Kiwifarms Gossip Who do you believe will join OnionFarms?

General gossip about kiwifarms

TheNotRealAsh

Literally Ashley Hutsell Jankowski Address in my banner
Hellovan Onion
Will he really though? People outside of A&N seem to love him because he "trolls the A&N spergs", so unless he does something that REALLY pisses off a mod, I doubt he'll get banned, especially anytime soon.
I just like him as a poster when politics doesn't come up. He's okay.

I hope more non-KF people join!
the direction of this site is weighted heavily toward kf-meta discussion among former and some current users. it will need to expand past that before non-kf people join. making more forums and shit like that doesn't help either. if ken wants to encourage growth in conversation here, he needs to encourage people to go grab new content that is salient to these people, and that would be interesting to others.

Yandere

Today's Yandere
Remarkable Onion
the direction of this site is weighted heavily toward kf-meta discussion among former and some current users. it will need to expand past that before non-kf people join. making more forums and shit like that doesn't help either. if ken wants to encourage growth in conversation here, he needs to encourage people to go grab new content that is salient to these people, and that would be interesting to others.
So is there something I could do? I can shoe in some more relevant content that a majority may be more interested in? or... I could try that is...

Deleted member 158

So is there something I could do? I can shoe in some more relevant content that a majority may be more interested in? or... I could try that is...
You're doing alright as is. The Blitzerian thread and the others you've created are exactly the type of content the site needs. People will come naturally as the forum shifts from a JCMki to a general gossip/lolcow forum with more diversity in its content.

Life is ruff

Hellovan Onion
I don't think anyone specific would come on, but I do expect more to join either due to being banned or just getting tired of Null.
I'm not sure if that can happen. This place is mostly for mocking KF and Null. Lolcows are kind of dead right now and wanting more article and news stories will just invite in political fighting.
It'd be better if this was just a normal forum to just talk about things.

I don't think anyone specific would come on, but I do expect more to join either due to being banned or just getting tired of Null.

I'm not sure if that can happen. This place is mostly for mocking KF and Null. Lolcows are kind of dead right now and wanting more article and news stories will just invite in political fighting.
It'd be better if this was just a normal forum to just talk about things.
i wasnt suggesting articles and news. god no.

and there are plenty of good cows, girlcows are always a good thing. one person who should get a thread who doesnt have one on kf is marilyn manson. if you haven't looked in on this guy, hes gone full cow. I would usually not advocate for celebcows, but this guy is a rare exception.

Need For Sneed

I feel the need
Hellovan Onion
Is it just me, or has there been a spike of new users on OF since APC got yeeted from KF?

SIGSEGV

Segmentation fault (core dumped)
An Onion Among Onions
Is it just me, or has there been a spike of new users on OF since APC got yeeted from KF?
There has. Probably because this place got discussed a lot in his van thread.
1612399330652.png

We are growing stronger.