what is the most fascinating happening you've witnessed on the Internet (capital I) first hand or otherwise? No Motherfucker Saga edition.

Walker Burgess

Registered
I've said all I'm going to, Cancuck. But I will agree with you - It's highly suspect to threaten someone's dox and stall for a month.

angry canadian

Baby Onion
I've said all I'm going to, Cancuck. But I will agree with you - It's highly suspect to threaten someone's dox and stall for a month.
1648260321131.png

1648260182821.png

You actively follow me around the internet; you fantasize about my dick, and I wouldn't have even remembered your name if I didn't go looking at StrawberryDouche's profile. Part of me thinks this is some kind of sado-cuck fantasy.

You also actively post screenshots of my posts in supporters. Apparently you're the only one who does this.

naught

`he who laughs last laughs best`
Registered
I'd give this two reacts if I had the option. Deep thunk, Cancuck. Deep thunk.
You didn't answer his question.
I'm the one who doxed you, faggot.
Link?
Aside from the fact that I was essentially sabotaged by you and that n1gger collective cabal you and Basalasas were part of and exposed.
What? Screencaps?

You're the last person who has any business telling anyone to take their meds
View attachment 11685
@Moralfag Supreme what's your fav trek?
за ворбаштар ряз шапог
What? I'm not translating it.

Also :story:
1624055552457.png

angry canadian

Baby Onion

Also; when he says I "sabotaged" him..
He's referring to this post he made:

He laments me telling him that spilling his spaghetti is a good idea in this post
1648321404562.png

Last edited:

naught

Registered
there's literally nothing wrong with talking to cows btw, it's fun and funny.
don't touch the poop = dont make the farms look retarded or get into legal trouble
Fucks sake.

angry canadian

Baby Onion
1648516750310.png

@Moralfag Supreme You've been lurking the ILJ section all day today, it's Monday.
1648516832793.png

What job do you have that lets you lurk KF all day? Walker, I don't like saying things like this on the internet because I think it's beneath me to do so; assuming you have a job, congratulations, that's great; I don't have a job, do you want to know why I don't have a job? Because when I turned 18, my parents gave me a loan of 750,000 dollars to invest in whatever the fuck I want to, I don't work, and my children, and their children, and their children, and so on, for generations wouldn't have to work on just what I'm worth.

Walker, Good for you. But you really have no idea what kind of frivolous shit I throw my money away on without even thinking about it, because I don't have to.

Know your place, you're working class trash, and you will die working class trash.

Last edited:

angry canadian

Baby Onion
@Moralfag Supreme I'm sure you're going to try to cope extra hard and say I'm lying, which is cool. If you think I'm lying, tell me where you work; if I'm lying I won't be able to offer your boss twice your salary to fire you; if I'm full of shit and I don't have that kind of fuck you money, there's no reason not to tell me where you work. Go on, own me buddy.

Imagine madrating my posts on my newest sock and not even realizing it.
1648518614146.png

naught

Registered
View attachment 11714
@Moralfag Supreme You've been lurking the ILJ section all day today, it's Monday.
View attachment 11715
What job do you have that lets you lurk KF all day? Walker, I don't like saying things like this on the internet because I think it's beneath me to do so; assuming you have a job, congratulations, that's great; I don't have a job, do you want to know why I don't have a job? Because when I turned 18, my parents gave me a loan of 750,000 dollars to invest in whatever the fuck I want to, I don't work, and my children, and their children, and their children, and so on, for generations wouldn't have to work on just what I'm worth.

Walker, Good for you. But you really have no idea what kind of frivolous shit I throw my money away on without even thinking about it, because I don't have to.

Know your place, you're working class trash, and you will die working class trash.
@Moralfag Supreme why tf are you make job (not career) updates on a gossip forum where users have a penchant to dox one another for the slightest of perceived infractions?
@angry canadian have you considered reposting his dox here? It was annoying having to login to view the dox.

angry canadian

Baby Onion
@Moralfag Supreme Hey; why do you curate the posts of mine you post to T/H? You know I can see what you're posting, right? I notice you didn't post caps of anything that makes you look like a retard. Like anything I've posted here to you over the last few days. Your last post in my thread was March 22nd. I also notice you'll only shit talk in the paypig hugbox. It's the internet, Walker; what are you afraid of?

My favourite part about your posts is how you act like you're actually doing something that no one else can do, when the reality is that you're going to www.lolcow.org and searching my name like anyone else could if they wanted to. No one wants to. Same with the logs that I dumped in fucking 2021 that you're still toting around.

I say this often but I seldom say it unironically. Walker, I have no idea how you can look in the mirror and not want to kill yourself.
1648610413386.png

Why are you live streaming with children and/or people with the mental capacity of children. Why did you acknowledge his age (16 on stream) and say "you're too young to hear about this stuff" then proceed to talk sexually towards a 16 (or you claim later 18) year old with diminished mental capacity. Why aren't you reposting this to T/H, you fucking faggot.

Last edited:

angry canadian

Baby Onion

It's almost excusable when kids find dumb shit on the internet and live stream like they're going to be the next pewdiepie or metokur; you're a 32 year old man doing shit that most 13 year olds know is fucking gay.

Kill yourself @Moralfag Supreme

naught

Registered
@Moralfag Supreme Hey; why do you curate the posts of mine you post to T/H? You know I can see what you're posting, right? I notice you didn't post caps of anything that makes you look like a retard. Like anything I've posted here to you over the last few days. Your last post in my thread was March 22nd. I also notice you'll only shit talk in the paypig hugbox. It's the internet, Walker; what are you afraid of?

My favourite part about your posts is how you act like you're actually doing something that no one else can do, when the reality is that you're going to www.lolcow.org and searching my name like anyone else could if they wanted to. No one wants to. Same with the logs that I dumped in fucking 2021 that you're still toting around.

I say this often but I seldom say it unironically. Walker, I have no idea how you can look in the mirror and not want to kill yourself.
View attachment 11719

Why are you live streaming with children and/or people with the mental capacity of children. Why did you acknowledge his age (16 on stream) and say "you're too young to hear about this stuff" then proceed to talk sexually towards a 16 (or you claim later 18) year old with diminished mental capacity. Why aren't you reposting this to T/H, you fucking faggot.
Make a moralfag supreme thread please.