what is the most fascinating happening you've witnessed on the Internet (capital I) first hand or otherwise? No Motherfucker Saga edition.

Holodomor Zelensky

When Kengle pissed off the whole Onionfarms userbase resulting the site becoming a ghost town.

Hitler's Missing Testicle

The unveiling of the schizo cast of retarded faggots Kiwi Farms deemed coherent enough to investigate ILJ. There's tranny gayops afoot!

angry canadian

Baby Onion
Watching Spooky Bone's descent into madness and watching the idiots willing to follow him. Lolnah on KF is his best buddy now, and I hear tell he's doing doxing for Elaine.

Oh, Lolnah lives in Ohio btw. Akron Ohio and she's morbidly obese despite doing mountains of cocaine; also she has a beard.

1648067095438.png

Store #4855
1648067119256.png

1648067146119.png

That's one hairy lady.

In case anyone thinks that this might be someone impersonating Lolnah she posted a screenshot of something she reacted to on KF
1648067237830.png

the post in question.

naught

`he who laughs last laughs best`
Registered
Watching Spooky Bone's descent into madness and watching the idiots willing to follow him. Lolnah on KF is his best buddy now, and I hear tell he's doing doxing for Elaine.

Oh, Lolnah lives in Ohio btw. Akron Ohio and she's morbidly obese despite doing mountains of cocaine; also she has a beard.

View attachment 11664

Store #4855
View attachment 11665

View attachment 11666

That's one hairy lady.

In case anyone thinks that this might be someone impersonating Lolnah she posted a screenshot of something she reacted to on KF
View attachment 11667

the post in question.
just make a spooky thread already lol.

Walker Burgess

Registered
I think I get to act glib about whatever the fuck I please. Keep up the show, Canadian. Don't let me distract you, I'm just an audience. And before you say it, I know "Blah, blah why do you sound like a gay anime character?" Suck my balls.

angry canadian

Baby Onion
I think I get to act glib about whatever the fuck I please. Keep up the show, Canadian. Don't let me distract you, I'm just an audience. And before you say it, I know "Blah, blah why do you sound like a gay anime character?" Suck my balls.
Let me know when you can dox me, Walker Burgess.
1648257792766.png

Should be more than easy for a 420noscopeÆ1337 R E D S E C haxxor like you. Until then you can't be glib about anything.

angry canadian

Baby Onion
Nothing can erase you crying, literally crying, to a twitter tranny about how much you need your dead mother because you got doxed on kiwi farms because you're a fucking sperg and a lolcow.

Walker Burgess

Registered
Aside from the fact that I was essentially sabotaged by you and that n1gger collective cabal you and Basalasas were part of and exposed. Thanks for that by the way. You're welcome for getting it to Kiwi Farms.

I got my problems and I'll admit to them but you and Spooks are some whole other level of catastrophically, psychotically retarded. So I missed my mom. Normal experience. May have lasted a bit long but meh. I've been fine in that department since, surprisingly.

In any case, laugh. I don't honestly give a fuck.

angry canadian

Baby Onion
Aside from the fact that I was essentially sabotaged by you and that n1gger collective cabal you and Basalasas were part of and exposed. Thanks for that by the way. You're welcome for getting it to Kiwi Farms.
How were you sabotaged. You claimed to be a 1337 hacker; pulling logs of the autistic shit you've said isn't sabotage.
What was I exposed for?
I got my problems and I'll admit to them but you and Spooks are some whole other level of catastrophically, psychotically retarded. So I missed my mom. Normal experience. May have lasted a bit long but meh. I've been fine in that department since, surprisingly.
How am I retarded but I "sabotaged" you; and then doxed you, and all you can do is collect gal-pals like an even less passing Chris